Healthy Sperm.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jb123, Dec 7, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    So after months of getting things worked out with Mrs.B's health we had our first consult with a fertility clinic today as we are ready to start a family.

First step is a round of testing on both sides which will include a blood test from both of us but I'm going to have to have a semen analysis at some point. I inquired about how often I should clean the pipes to keep the "swimmers" in prime shape and I was told once every three to four days to keep them in prime shape for game time when Mrs.B and I have to get "busy."

So obviously medical necessity will keep long term denial off the table not the wisest choice.

Has anyone else balanced chastity play and chastity play in their relationship? And do you agree with what the doctor said about twice weekly release to keep the baby making juice more virile?

Peter Rabbit and LadyBlaze like this.
  2. nathalia

nathalia Member

Berkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    Unless some of us have medical training, who are we to go against doctor's advice?

Now that's out of the way, I wish you the best of luck and lots of happiness in your new adventure :love:

tomf_22033, LadyBlaze and jb123 like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    if that's what the doc says, do it. There are different ways of releasing, of course.

corsac and tomf_22033 like this.
  4. LadyBlaze

LadyBlaze Queen of Everything
    Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Listen to the doctor, he is a professional. However he didn't say how you should come.. ;) Best of luck to you.

corsac and kellysbitch like this.
  5. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    As already suggested, there are different ways to clean your pipes

On the other hand, I recently got two kids. They are 4 and 2 now.
    Both times I got my gf pregnant with just one sex (on the calculated day) with me being denied for longer periods before that.
    So, chastity is never a problem. But your doctor is doing his job, suggesting you the optimal conditions.

6. BetaBill

BetaBill New member

Local Time:
    Hi!

Been a forum reader for a while, created an account for this thread to share my own experience.

As for the doctror's advice, it is the academic truth, an ejaculation every three [BUT ONLY every 3 days) days serves two purposes:

1) It flushes out any old dead sperm that have not yet been absorbed by the body
    2) It allows time for the maximum number of healthy, live sperm to be present.

What I mean is that if you've been denied longer than 3 days, and clean out your system once, that load will have a mix of live and dead sperm, but could still totally be fertile. If you cum again in LESS than 3 days, all the sperm will be live (assuming you don't have other issues), BUT you won't have a "full load".

2 years ago, my fiance shared with me her particular fantasy (we both already shared an interest in chastity and FLR). She wanted to get pregnant without giving me an orgasm. She also wanted me to be sterile by the time we married (she always knew she only wanted 1 kid.)

She was thrilled when I not only agreed to try to make it happen, but came up with how (seems obvious in retrospect, but it took us a few days of thinking it through).

We simply collected a ruined orgasm into a small bowl and quickly poured it into her at the optimal time of the month. It had been my first release in a few weeks, so we were prepared to try again for a couple of months, with more frequent releases, but it worked on the first try. At this point in our relationship, we had not had PIV sex yet, she was reserving that for after marriage. She was thrilled to be a virgin mother. 3 moths into her pregnancy, we made an appointment to get a vasectomy. My wife asked if the doc could cut out more of the tube than normal, to really be sure. The doctor was against it, and assumed she simply assumed it would be more effective, saying not to worry, a normal cut is going to work. I explained it was actually more of a desire that I not only be sterile, but that we would know I was always GOING to be sterile, since with less cord left, a reversal would be essentially impossible.

He surprised us by saying that now that he knew that was the idea, he was a relatively kink friendly doctor. he was still against it, noting that people DO change their mind, and we would not have that option, but made a deal with us. If we agreed to have a few samples frozen, just in case, he would do it.

after depositing those samples, getting the procedure done, and having a test sample come back sterile, we were off. We got married a month before our daughter was born.

7. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    Incredibly HOT idea your wife had......

While a little late for me to realize it, I'd have the same fantasy......Her being impregnated without me having orgasmed.

njcuckold likes this.
  8. BetaBill

BetaBill New member

Local Time:
    Now, mind you, we are bad patients. about 2 weeks ago, we called the sperm bank to not renew our service contract with them. They asked if we wanted to donate the sperm for general use or have it destroyed. My wife had me ask them if there was a general shortage. the clinic told us that, honestly, no. they take donations because they more or less have to, but the likelyhood of our samples being actually needed was very low. Wife's decision was to have the samples destroyed.

To make another baby, I would have to have a doctor surgically extract sperm from my balls, a very, very expensive procedure. If my wife ever changes her mind, our realistic options would be another man's sperm or adoption.

9. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    I wasn't sure by reading your original post.....two questions: Did your child actually get conceived without you ever having penetrated your wife? And, two, have you been allowed since?

10. BetaBill

BetaBill New member

Local Time:
    Yes to both. Our daughter was conceived, carried, and born before either of us had PIV. I have done so since, but only well after I was truly sterile, and so far only once.

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  11. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    Glad I didn't have to worry about this one. My beautiful wife/KH and I have 6 kids, all born between 1988 and 1995. She loved being pregnant because it made her very horny-which in turn made ME love it when she was pregnant, LOL! She had her tubes tied after the last one when she had health problems or else we would probably have kept going. Now, I'm locked and she has no interest in PIV. My, how things change.....

12. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Much ado about nothing. Your “swimmers” will be fine. I was locked up for seven months, and on the first chance at intercourse in seven months my wife got pregnant. Just had the boy last Saturday. I firmly believe that chastity poses no threat to fertility. He was the second kid we’ve had since starting our chastity adventure. No problems whatsoever in the baby making department.

13. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow, I thought I was the only one on here with a big family! We just had #6 last Saturday.

14. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    I'm still locked but Mrs.B wants fresh soldiers when it's time for battle. So right now I'm on supervised release every 3-4 days.

I have a Semen analysis scheduled for January 2nd. The Nurse told me I have to refrain from all "Activity" for 72 hours prior so. It's interesting considering my b-day is the 30th of December and Mrs.B has promised a special treat for me :)

15. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    That is just so amazingly erotic.......

Halm likes this.
  16. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    The age of sperm does NOT only influence their motility, and hence their fertolfer, but the older they are the more likely they are to become genetically defective as they "spoil" so to speak.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice