What's your chastity fantasy?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Violet_Noir, Dec 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Violet_Noir

Violet_Noir Active member

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    Just a bit of fun and maybe some cage tightening excitement to boot. What's your chastity fantasy? Doesn't have to be your ultimate fantasy, but something that makes you squirm even just a little in your cage.

Here's mine to get things started:

My fantasy would be to be taken to an underground BDSM club by a beautiful young Domme. The evening would start back at her's where I'd be naked and on my knees at her feet, while she fits my chastity cage. A playful but firm slap on my achingly full balls to remind me to stay completely soft while she slips the cage over my limp cock. My outfit for tonight consisting of a studded pink collar, matching patent 6 inch heels topped off with a large jeweled plug up my butt. She is even nice enough to allow me a long coat to cover myself up for the short stroll to the club.

Inside, I'm told to remove it and hand it to the pretty topless coat-check girl... revealing to the crowd inside my "outfit" complete with collar and leash with the words "SISSY CUCKOLD" engraved on the front. I watch with wide eyes as she casually hands the pretty girl the keys to my cage, saying in a matter-of-fact way "You won't be needing these tonight". A leash is quickly clipped to my collar by my beautiful young Mistress for the evening and it's through the doors where the sound of techno music booms over the crowd of scantily clad Doms/Dommes and their even more scantily clad subs and sissies. Seems she is quite the celebrity inside as everyone stops to compliment her on her outfit and the obviously beyond embarrassed sissy on the end of her leash, the one with the aching cock and the shiny plug stuffed up his ass...

Upstairs its even more sordid, all around are subs pleasuring their owners...orally, vaginally and anally as if it's perfectly normal which it seems to be here. My owner takes a seat on a plush soft, motions for a champagne glass which I carefully hand her before she slips up her tight leather skirt to reveal her silk smooth pussy which is my cue to get to work with my skilled tongue, eagerly lapping her delicious juices and the cum her lover deposited there a short time ago. As I'm busy lapping at her pussy, I feel a tug and my plug is eased from my ass... A hard tug on my leash brings my head up to see my owner, now accompanied by two of her best friends, each with a sadistic grin on their stunning faces... "Come on sissy, the night is only getting started...."

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    This could probably go in the Fiction section, to be honest.

I guess this is miles removed from the reality of chastity for 99% of men.

TommyB likes this.
  3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    My chastity fantasy is to find a woman who loves me, respects me, and keeps me in chastity until she wants me, but also understands that she needs to keep me motivated.

That's probably not the wank fodder you wanted.

4. HappilyCaged

HappilyCaged Member

Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    I'd say I'm already living my fantasy. I have a beautiful Mistress who keeps me caged and horny. The only thing I might change would be to add a bit more bondage into the mix. :)

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    I have to agree with @HappilyCaged Im already living my fantasy. My Lovely Wife/Mistress has made my fantasies into reality. I do like your BDSM fantasy it sounds like it would be more than a person could take on one visit, you may need to stay for a week or two ;);)
    If I think of any fantasy I’ll know we’re to post it.
    Thanks for your post.

DoesasTold and HappilyCaged like this.
  6. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:

7. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    I like Unlucky ‘s post- would love for my wife to be that person but says she’s not interested. Maybe I’ll come home tonight and she’ll demand the keys! That would be a lovely fantasy come true!

Ma’ams Slut and New to cage like this.
  8. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    I guess my fantasy would be to have my wife not recovering from giving birth less than a week ago.

NoloMeTangere and HeavyFeather like this.
  9. Locked N Sealed

Locked N Sealed Slave to Keyholder Kim

California
    Local Time:
    I'm one lucky guy. My wife indulges my fantasys often. I'm not locked often. It's a game for us.

I come home from work and she's waiting. Dressed in her red corset slash hip hugger dress I'm ordered to our room.
    She tells me to undress and put my cage on. Next I'm told to put my butt plug in. The large rubber one, which I know is used for longer sessions. When I walked into the house I could smell the faint aroma of latex. If you know me you know I have a latex fetish. The smell of latex in the air made it difficult to say the least to put my cage on. I new that between my cage, butt plug and the latex smell I was in for a bit of funishment. At least an hour goes by with me locked in my latex vacuum bed. She drove me crazy with breath control games and full body latex lubed massage. I'm in heaven. At the end of it all I'm told to shower and go to bed in the metal dog kennel next to her side of the bed. Looks like I'm not getting my happy ending. She really know how to push my buttons.

10. Violet_Noir

Local Time:
    As the title suggests it's just a fantasy guys, it's allowed to be outside the realms of the everyday hence the term fantasy. As you probably can tell I have little difficulty with coming up with "wank fodder" if the need arises. The first line says "just for fun". I've no doubt the daily reality of living a chastity lifestyle would be far removed from what I posted, but then again I would imagine most fantasies would too.

Nicoftime likes this.
  11. HappilyCaged

HappilyCaged Member

Local Time:
    I think I have to update my 'fantasy' a bit after last night. After I serviced Mistress with my fingers and mouth, She ordered me to use our strap on on Her. This was the first time using it with my new cage and the entire time Her caged cock was pushing through the bars and rubbing against Her with each stroke. I was on edge nearly the entire time and after She had multiple orgasms, She ordered me to cum. By that point Her order alone was enough to push me over the edge, and She loved that She could just command I orgasm and it happened immediately. Having a caged orgasm feels good, but it doesn't seem to cause that drop I've had with an uncaged orgasm and I'm still incredibly horny this morning, which is something She enjoys as well.

12. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm 115 days into "permanent" chastity, so I think that I too am living my fantasy....

Well almost. In the fantasy version, my wife would have more time and energy for eroticism. But then part of the fantasy is to be enslaved by somebody I love and respect, so here we are.

I suppose you could turn the fantasy up a notch and add a lesbian lover for my wife, and give her my key.

13. Violet_Noir

Local Time:

It's your fantasy, why not do just that :)

14. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Like others, I feel very fortunate to be loved, locked, and looked after. I often have a fantasy to be asked to show my wife's sister my cage in panties. I believe I have mentioned this before, but my wife outed my cross dressing and pantie wearing to one of her sisters, but they don't know about my chastity.

15. Violet_Noir

Local Time:
    How did she react?

16. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My wife actually told two of her sisters, she said that they were very curious and asked a lot of questions. Interestingly neither sister has ever spoken to me about it, but one of the sisters that knows has actually given me some of her clothes. One of my faves is a pair of short shorts.

17. Violet_Noir

Local Time:
    What a great result. Good to hear they were open about it.

18. Pantieman

Pantieman New member

Writer
    London
    Local Time:
    Hello all, this is my first post.

My awareness of the non-vanilla world has been thanks to an ex girlfriend who introduced me to being subservient. She was intelligent and dominant which I was surprised to find myself responding to. That has ended now and I am interested ot find another woman who was naturally dominant.

I have visited a lovely domme a few times and on the first occasion she had a girlfriend sitting on the sofa watching while she made me undress down to my panties. However, the friend wasn't looking very comfortable and I never saw her again. What it did do was trigger an awareness in me of a deep desire.

I would love to be led into a room in front of two or three of my domme's friends. She explains to me that her friends are new to this and have never seen a sub man before and they are intrigued. I am then told to undress. Shyly, I take off my shirt and jeans to reveal the flimsy white babydoll and white, lacy, skimpy panties. Bulging in them is not a manly cock, but my 4" cock in a pink cock cage.

The most embarassing thing is that I am clearly excited but constrained and the thing I love more than anything is that the young women are red faced with embarassment and excitement and they are giggling.

The fantasy can go deeper, but it's seeing the excitement on the other's faces at my predicament that is really powerful.

I hope it's okay to share this here.

Mark

Subjr29, Barburia and Mash2214 like this.
  19. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My fantasies are usually more reality driven. Not that they will happen or that I even want them to happen, just that they could happen.

Usually they center around her sitting me down and explaining new rules, new routines, or changes in our lifestyle that suits her, and usually is not something a regular guy would ever subject himself or agree to.

From now on you will _____. From now on I will_______. This is the way it is from now on.

Then I apply whatever I’ve put in the blanks and the fantasy progresses.

I doubt my wife would ever sit me down and tell me how it’s got to be, or set up routines that were so invasive to normal life. First and foremost we are friends, friends don’t have that kind of rigidity. We certainly do have routines, and some expectations, but they don’t get in the way of normal life, and disappear when it isn’t productive. Example: she enjoys maid Monday as she likes to call it. If she had a emotionally crappy day at work, the last thing she wants is me running around trying to pamper her, or rubbing her feet. She would want to talk and me to listen. We would skip the maid Monday and we would get a few beers together while she vented.

So my fantasy life is about her laying down a set standard and demanding they be adhered to, without exception, even though in real life it isn’t really possible or really wanted.

corsac and Mash2214 like this.
  20. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    It would be lovely for That fantasy to become a reality. Good Luck.

21. Beltedchastity

Carpenter
    Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    To be permaentally locked for ever with no escape or it coming off ever! I have been I permanent chastity going on 2.5 years. This is where I belong I don't deserve my cock and balls! Rivet my lock and throw the keys away! Wow what a dream! To go to my grave with the belt I have had put on me when I was 21 wow what a rush. To be a forever virgin and to never know that feeling!

bondinchas and Violet_Noir like this.
  22. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    The idea certainly causes a certain amount of swelling of my confined penis! :)

bondinchas and Beltedchastity like this.
  23. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I have always wanted another female dom to come to our house and join up with my Goddess. It would be a full day of them using my body for their pleasure.
    Everything from bondage to being pegged. Golden showers and cleaning up both with my mouth. Ass worship and so on.
    Oh to be so lucky

Subjr29 and Halm like this.
  24. asimpleman23

asimpleman23 Long term member

Local Time:
    mine is pretty simple. I fantasize about my Goddess sitting regally indifferent on Her throne as I ride around her on a child's tricycle wearing a yellow rubber raincoat and a traffic cone for a hat. She intones the immortal lines from dr. suess's 'fox in socks' and 'contemptuously' throws nerf balls at me.

-that's- true adoration.

25. Violet_Noir

Local Time:
    Nice pussy free fantasy :D

Beltedchastity likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice