It's here and it's on.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Dec 5, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    My long-awaited Evotion Bijou chastity device, that is. Many of you know my story, but here it is briefly: 59 years old, in chastity for just over a year, and my beautiful wife/KH and I both love it. Unfortunately, I struggled to find a device that would stay in place. For whatever reason, my testicles seem to ride very high up against my groin, and Ball Trap-style devices just don't work for me. Inevitably the boys slip out every day or 2 or 3 and the whole device falls off. We tried multiple devices and multiple sizes without success.

Finally, I took the plunge and got a piercing to achieve a greater degree of security. I really didn't want a PA, being scared of what it might do to my urethra (I know, many people get them and its fine) so I got a frenum piercing. And I ordered an Evotion Bijou device. The process was pretty straightforward; you take a series of measurements of your non-erect shaft, as specified in the ordering instructions, and send them in. The company responds within a day or two, and asks you to be absolutely sure the measurements are correct before they begin processing.

It took about 2 months for the device to arrive. They actually apologized for the wait, saying they had a production foul up and that it usually takes no more than 6 weeks. And I tried it on today. My preliminary impression: It is easy to apply, and there is no discomfort. You can almost forget you are wearing it. And, it is NOT coming off without the key. The bar that attaches thru the piercing is actually covered by the device, so you'd have to saw thru the hard plastic (I guess its plastic of some sort) and then thru the bar or cut your own flesh to get it off. Possible, I suppose, but very difficult. I'll post a full review in a week or two in the "Device Reviews" section of the Mansion. In the meantime, I posted some pics in one of my albums. https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/evotion-bijou-frenum-piercing.27172/

So far, so good......

ChasteCel and G42G like this.
  2. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    Looks like it fits great. I have the a frenum Bijou being delivered tomorrow. Been a long wait here as well. I can say the wife is ecstatic about it. I have had similar problems as you in which ball trap devices have always caused problems.

I have a Cage 7 from Evoltion but messed up on my measurements so now almost a year later we decided to try the Bijou. Really it's our last hope when it comes to cages. I may add to your review or make my own. Pretty rare to see 2 of these at the same time. I opted out of a PA as well because my wife hates the look of them and honestly I didn't want to deal with an extra hole in my urethra.

3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing Dr MBogo, nice to see the work put into the device, not to mention what else got put into it :)

4. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    LOL-not like there is any question that my cock has been "put into it"! And if my guess is correct, it may not come out for quite a while. My beautiful wife/KH got an enormous grin when she first saw it in place on my(her) cock.

5. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I love when women's cocks are decorated with hearts and bright pink colors too, so she made a great choice!

6. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    Great! A few questions if you don’t mind, as I’m thinking of doing the same thing. Are you circumcised? Did you have a good amount of skin for the piercing? What gauge is the piercing? My flaccid length varies a lot from not that long to very short. How did you decide on the length of the device?

7. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    @Lakeman I have a frenum Bijou as well. I am circumcised with a decent amount of skin for the piercing. I imagine if you have very tight skin in that area it would cause it to migrate fairly quickly. I've had my piercing for just over a year. Started at 12g and moved up to 8g before getting the Bijou. When figuring what length would be best I measured multiple days in a row to find my shortest length. Then subtracted about 20%. I'm 65mm flaccid but my tube length is only 45mm as at times (cold shrinkage) I would only be 50mm. This allows sufficient space for when you shrink up. Another note I subtracted 3mm from my measured diameter which did provide a snugger fit. I matched my diameter on my first ringlesd. I found with my Cage 7 that it would slip off my glands at times when "cold shrinkage " occurred.

8. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Circumcised-yes. Skin-plenty. no problem. Gauge-8. Measure when you are completely limp. Then perhaps add 20% to the shaft length. BUT-dont add to the width. In general, it should fit as tightly as possible for the most comfort.

9. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    I agree with all that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice