His choice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Julie, Dec 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    I must be going soft as I get older. Having my husband Weenie lock now for over 4 years and controlling every aspect of his sexual activity I have come to the decision that maybe I was a little too cruel in denying him his orgasms. Although he did have the occasional ruined ones.
    A few weeks ago I made him kneel infront of me and had him tell me just how much he loved me and how much would he like to go back and have real orgasms and spurt that disgusting sticky mess all over again.
    His little face lit up, bless him. If thats what you truly desire my love, then so be it.
    BUT there is one small catch I told him.
    You make the mess...........so you have to clean it up.
    How do you mean he asked.
    You just have to eat it, I told him. No way he said. Yes way!!!! your choice.
    A couple of days later and not mentioning the subject again to him I unlocked him for my Sunday morning fun. I teased him like I usually do, edging him time and time again, pushing my very long finger nails way down his wee hole.
    This time I did not stop, he came with a mighty rush, my God what a load. A proper orgasm.......
    My fingers were covered. As he lay there with his eyes closed savoring the moment he has only dreamed about for over 4 years I pushed my sticky fingers into his mouth. I demanded he sucked and licked my fingers clean. Then I scooped up the mess he had left and slowly dripped it into his mouth. He was pulling faces all the time....lol so funny.
    Once all the mess had been cleaned up, and there was quite a lot of it and made him like my finger nails and thank me for being such a good mistress to him.
    Now he has the choice to cum or not in our play sessions. And sometimes even when he is pleading not to cum I carry on until he does all the time mocking him and telling him how good he will taste.
    Like I told him, you really should be very careful for what you wish for.

Halm, KLUMZEE, LadyBlaze and 11 others like this.
  2. Naughty boy

Naughty boy Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Wow. I think I’d cum just kneeling in front of you thinking about it .Love what you do with your nails. My gorgeous wife does that sometimes....exhilarating!

3. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    the fist time I cleaned up my mess was in the shower I was on my knees licking her and her toy made a mess on her foot . I just bent down cleaned it up then back to serving her . since then any mess I make is watched as I clean it , only right

herboi likes this.
  4. Cloverclamp

Cloverclamp Member

Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    You can pretty quickly train him to get over the disgust reaction of cum eating. Feed him his ruined orgasms as the disgust only happens when the orgasm finishes.

I committed to feeding myself every load and I've been successful for the past three months. Yum!

5. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    Your so right, and thats why he hates it so much. and the reason I love it so much.
    Once he has had his fun the urge dies, but he still knows what has to be done.
    This is what make a true sub. Even though he hates it, and the excitement of coming has past, he still has the humiliation of cleaning his own mess. I take great delight laughing at him as I scoop up his mess with my long finger nails and slowly drip it into his open mouth. Then when it has all gone he has to lick my nails clean
    He has actually commented that its the last time he will ever want to cum ever again as he hates it so much. But being a man the next urge always seams to get the upper hand.
    I even stop and ask him if he is sure ? His indecision of it all....torn between 2 evils....lol. thats the fun part.

Halm, Wannabee, John and 6 others like this.
  6. John Morgan

John Morgan Member

Local Time:
    Cloverclamp, thats very true. I dont think I could ever enjoy eating my cum. I hate it and Julie knows that. She really does find it so amusing making lick her fingers and nails.
    She has also stated that if I ever refuse she will bring home the contents of her Bull in a used condom and force me to eat his. That is totally revolting if you ask me.

7. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    If husband ejaculates without permission, he has to eat it. I usually make him take it by the fingerfull, then swirl it around in his mouth before giving him permission to swallow it. When he can't get any more on his finger, I make him lick up what's left Sometimes, though, I'll just have him lick up the whole mess.

Just before I gave him his first spanking even, I told him if he ejaculated, he'd have to eat it. He laughed at me and told me he didn't think he'd ejaculate, and if he did, he would eat it. He ejaculated. He tried to get out of it, but I made him eat it. He also gets a tawsing if he ejaculates without permission.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice