Full metal chastity belt ?s

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Bound4life, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    hello.
    I currently have a few ball trap devices I wear. I would like to buy a full belt but have a few ?s. I am looking at the ones that are totally flat on front, looks like a female belt but actually tucks the penis between the legs in a metal tube. Most seem to come with a stell butt plug that can be locked in as well, but has a round hole for you to poop through.

My main question is it seems pooping through that hole may be difficult and not very clean. For those who have similar belts does poo often end up on the inside of the belt and not all get through the hole? Seems the way the belt would shift over the day could make it so that and your anus don’t align.

Also for peeing can you clean well enough to wear the belt for over a week without removing for hygiene? Some have one tubes others do not. Looking for experienced wearer s who have been in a similar belt.

Thanks

2. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    I have such a belt ... my coming from neosteel in Germany and mine is made for me after a very long measurement chart ... so here's how it's going to be ...
    so here are no hygiene problems ...
    and you can easily be in such a belt 2 - 3 - 4 weeks if you are.
    I'm just not there

3. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  4. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    How does wiping work through that hole?

5. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    how do I wiping myself?
    the same as i usually wiping me ... maybe using a little more wc papier ...
    since the neosteel belt is made to me after my measurement chart, the hollow is where it should be ...
    neosteel has spent many years getting the right way off so the belt can last for a while without having a problem with it.
    and then I go to bed every day so I can not see there's a problem in something like that

Bound4life likes this.
  6. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I finally got a chance to wear this belt as intended. The problem is the penis tube drain hole is not on the lowest point. This means when worn and after urinating there is still pee left in the tube. Then when you lay down in bed etc. the last part of pee leaks on the bed. If the drain hole was at the lowest point it would empty all the pee while on the toilet.

Anyone else have experience like this?

7. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    Nope my belt does not cause that problem. If you have the belt you linked, I really don't think that belt will work well from a long term wear point of view. There just isn't good enough drain/alignment for the dribble, just as you describe. My belt with the multiple drain holes doesn't have that issue. It drains extremely well. I'm wearing the https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mal...943.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.2ad64c4djlXrUt

There are a few people in the forums here wearing that tube style longer term with good results. I've worn mine every day for three weeks. With this said I do fight with edema's since I have too much skin under my penis and it doesn't like the tight U my penis tube makes.

Personally I'm eyeballing something more open, maybe the https://behindbarz.co.uk/product/bbcb-chastity-belt/... seems highly manageable and not a mess of measurements I have low confidence in taking myself. I love the idea of the neosteel but many people report similar edemas in them due to the highly curved tube. But again this is a problem for specific penises.

John likes this.
  8. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Katlyn, thank you for the reply. I have seen the one you have, but I don’t know about it for me. Curious though what is the point of the lock on the tube. I assume to unlock for cleaning while leaving the belt on? How does that work? Does the head just fall out of the cage? If you get a little hard can you lock it back on, or realistically does your KH have to unlock it due to odd positioning?

I never expected to wear that belt 24/7 but a few days would have been nice. As it is more than a few hours seems too troublesome. Who wants pee on the bed or couch!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice