Identity changed by wearing cage? (Like a uniform)

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Dogchasecats, Nov 4, 2018.

?

Has wearing a cage changed how you think of yourself?

1. Yes it changed my self image

65.6%
  2. No it hasn’t changed my identity

23.4%
  3. I think it has changed his identity

10.9%
  4. I don’t think it changed his identity

3.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Has anyone had this experience? I was talking to him about how the cage made him feel. He told me he used to have to wear a uniform at one of his first jobs. The first time he wore it it felt strange. After a few weeks it was normal and had changed how he thought of himself. It provided him with a new sense of Identity.

He said the cage had done the same thing. He was constantly reminded that he belonged to someone else. He told me it had changed the way he thought of himself and over time had created a new identity. Has anyone had this experience? So it turns out the cage has a benefit of changing identity when worn over time.

b2please, LadyBlaze, Mash2214 and 8 others like this.
  2. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    I just feel closer to my wife Dom kh and def in a better mental state and our relationship is better and we are way more open . I also feel more confident in talking about things and doing things. So I have to say it has helped me in many ways and us as a couple

Breathe, SubSnuggler, Calibob and 2 others like this.
  3. Calibob

Calibob Member

Anaheim, Ca
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    I certainly feel less independent and more humbled being caged. For me, when locked there is more a sense of being controlled rather than the sense of self control that I had to have when under the honor system. I did love the personal satisfaction that the unlocked self controlled method gave me, the feeling of accomplishment was great. However, being locked, I feel so much more submissive for so much more of the time that the comparison swings highly in favor of controlled caged chastity.

I enjoy the continual dependent submissive feelings I have throughout the day. I feel the encasement and the different rubbing sensation as I walk, and even as I sit. I have had to alter nearly all personal habits, including showering, shaving, dressing, toilet routines, etc. Each and everything is still so new that it makes me focus on my Wife/Mistress/KH virtually all the time. She allows me time out to do my exercising and showering in the mornings, then I must lock up, give her my affirmation of her authority and give her the key until the next day. She has noticed a difference in my attention to her, and likes what she sees. I think both of our identities have altered in a good way for our marriage.

Mash2214, Allen1987, DonnaSue and 4 others like this.
  4. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    I have changed but not enough. Still working on it.

5. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    It changed me because it forced me to confront my sexuality and go on an inward journey of self-discovery and acceptance. Not just about chastity, but overall. I didn't realize it at the time, but looking back that's exactly what happened.

Mash2214, Breathe, Allen1987 and 4 others like this.
  6. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    The cage, the lifestyle and chastity as a whole I would say helped shape my self image into what it is today. I wouldn't say it completely changed my image but it has helped me understand things I never realized about myself. For instance I never identified as a submissive, this has opened my eyes and made me feel more comfortable with myself. And because I'm more comfortable with myself it shows in other areas of my life in a good way.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Totally true -- you can't lie to yourself about who and what you are when you look down and see your penis is locked in a steel cage, when you have to acknowledge that she decides when you may have an erection.

8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I share many of your feelings!

Dogchasecats and Calibob like this.
  9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Even though I only am caged while Mistress is at work, it serves as a gentle reminder of my submission to Her. At times, I feel that I would prefer to be caged all of the time since, when caged, I somehow feel closer to Her.

10. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    So true!!

Dogchasecats likes this.
  11. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Back in 2012 when this all started I never really knew where it would go. WOW. I think
    my identity hasn't changed. To me the depth of feeling is different. I know many have
    fantasies about it, and yet I just wanted Her to know She would always be the only one.
    When She took off with it my perspective changed more like I felt more important because
    She wanted me all for Herself and wanted me to know that. To be all Her's is all have ever
    wanted to be for over 42 years, now I'm sure of it!:love::lock::+1:

12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    If anyone can say that wearing a Chastity Device hasn’t changed them, then my comment to them would be “You haven’t been Locked Long enough “

Giving away your ability to self pleasure yourself has and will change you. I know it has made a big difference in my life, I’ve become more considerate of my wife’s needs and more concerned with doing things to please her which in turn pleases me. Our life together has gotten even better since she took control of my self pleasuring, erections and orgasms. I’ve with out a doubt become a more loving and caring person than I was before.

On the rare occasion that she allows me to be unlocked I can’t wait to have my cage locked back on. It’s a mixed feeling of security, beloging to and my life having a greater purpose all locked up into one. Everyone wants to feel important, loved and cared for and that what they do for their spouse is appreciated. Being locked and serving my Lovely Wife gives me that.

For those people that are just getting started with Chastity and still experimenting with being locked and giving control away this may seem strange and unbelievable you answer to them is simply “You haven’t been Locked Long enough “

Chastity has changed our relationship a lot and the change has all been positive.

Narciso, Rectrix, Allen1987 and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice