Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    When I got up this morning I looked over at my Lovely Wife still sleeping soundly. I wanted so badly to ravish her to thank her for last night. But I didn’t, I quietly got out of bed and went to make our morning coffee. As I looked down at my caged cock a stream of precum was working its way to the floor. The passion of last night was Oh so fresh on my mind.

As I was pouring the water into the coffee pot I stopped and thought.When was the last time that I had entered into her lovely warm womanhood. As I stood alone in the kitchen I couldn’t remember when it was it had been so long ago. My deep thought was interrupted by hearing MissShelly in the wash room.

I was ready for her when she exited taking her into my arms and kissing her with the passion of a teenager in heat I squeezed her with my right arm as I cupped her cheeks with my left. She returned my passionate kiss as she caressed her caged property. When we finally parted we both had a good laugh and went into the kitchen.

We cuddled together enjoying our morning coffee before she asked “Were did you put the key last night?”

“On your nightstand “ I responded as I went to get the key. It wasn’t on the night stand, I looked on the floor, under the bed in the bathroom even in the garbage. I couldn’t find it.

When I went back to Miss Shelly to tell her I couldn’t find it she said nothing. She just sat their with a mischievous grin on her face.

We spent the morning and afternoon searching for the key and we still haven’t found it. Miss Shelly summed up the situation with her simple words “I guess you’ll be locked for a long time “

bethanise, slave_m, iome343 and 2 others like this.
  2. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning as I was waiting for Miss Shelly to get up I thought about the lost key and why I was so worried about it, I’m sure it’ll turn up sometime and it’s not like she’s going to be using it anytime soon. While I was searching the bed room I ended up going through all of the cloths draws and I found some very interesting papers.

I found the very first note or should I say diary of when I locked myself up over 81/2 years ago and gave Miss Shelly the key. As I read it over I had to smile at how something’s have changed and how others have stayed the same. I thought about sharing it here but desired that I’d start a new blog “ My early days of Chastity “.

slave_m and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  3. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Hope she has it hidden! I'd love to hear about your early days. As always, thanks for sharing here!

4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Miss Shelly is off to her office for another busy day. When she was having her breakfast this morning I was standing beside her at her request. She kept one hand on her property gently squeezing her testicals. Her gentle but firm touch kept my cage tight and moist.

When she finished her breakfast she said “ Dont worry about finding the key, after the other night I don’t see any reason to remove the cage.” She than kissed me on the cheek and said. “ you give me so much pleasure without using this “ as she gave my cage a tug.

I spent the next hour contemplating what she had just said. Knowing that I may not be released for a long long time and that my Lovely Wife was pleased with me kept me content and my cage comfortabley tight

bethanise, slave_m, iome343 and 2 others like this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning when my Lovely Wife sat down for breakfast she simply said to me “entertain me “ I asked her what she wanted me to do she told me to decide what but she wanted me to make her wet without touching her “

I paused for a moment before going to the bed room to get some required items. It had been along time since she’d given me the freedom to do what I wanted so I didn’t want to disappoint her.

I stuck a lerge dildo to the fridge and knelt infront of it and started to suck on it a had it about half way into my mouth when I took the paddle and struck my backside while taking the cock all the way into my mouth. I withdrew my mouth half way and struck my backside again taking the cock deep into my mouth again. I continued like this for a few minutes keeping an eye on Miss Shelly as she was definitely enjoying the show. I removed my mouth, dropped the paddle, and turned around. I placed the wet head of the cock at my tight love hole and looked directly at Miss Shelly. “Fuck me hard” I said as her eyebrows rose I rammed the cock into my love hole causing the fridge to slam against the wall. The pain and pleasure were mixed as my cheeks contacted the cold fridge. My own cock was bouncing back and forth as it’s precum dripped to the floor.

Miss Shelly had put her hand under her skirt and was giving her self pleasure. I turned up the intensity as I rammed the cock into myself.
    Words started to flow from my mouth “Fuck my virgin cunt, fill me with your hard cock, fuck me hard, fill me with your hot cum” Miss Shelly was on the verge of her release when I removed my self from the cock Glanced at her and said “Fill my mouth with your cum “ I than took the cock deep into my mouth wanting and wishing that it would release its cum into me. My actions pleased my Mistress as she let her passion over take her with a loud scream. I continued to suck on the cock as she came down from her orgasmatic high. Even though my taste on the cock wasn’t pleasurable it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be ( I was thankful I had cleaned myself recently)

As Miss Shelly got up from her chair she motioned for me to remove my self from the cock and said “You over did your self,I may have to reward you tonight “

Mark Owen, bethanise, slave_m and 3 others like this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As I was doing my personal Laundry I wondered how many pairs of lace panties I had so I layed them all out on the bed. I only have 48, some women have more shoes than that I may have to go shopping.

bethanise likes this.
  7. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    I find lace and the cage to be problematic...especially when a drippy leaky mess.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My leaking isn’t much of a problem anymore. Stimulation from my Mistress is normally in the morning and evenings when my panties are removed. Miss Shelly likes the look of my bum in lace. And so do I

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Thursday night I was anticipating Miss Shelly coming home and her idea of rewarding me. During the day different images had run through my mind from bondage,to cage removal,((but still haven’t found the key) sexual spankings etc.

When she arrive home I met her at the door on my knees with one of her favourite beverages waiting for her. She placed her hand on my head as she sipped the beverage than said. “ Go stand in the corner in our bed room while I get ready “

Her simple instruction made my cage tighten and my panties moist. To stand in the corner in the bed room always excites me, I can hear her behind me doing things, but can’t see her, but she can see me. As I got into place she came up behind me and slid my panties down to just below my cheeks enhancing my excitement. She didn’t rush getting ready keeping me on edge in anticipation until she called me to the massage room. She was in position laying on her front. I gave her a very extensive massage. When I finished giving her feet an extensive massaging she turned over while I prepared to massage her chest and breasts. She had other plans. She pulled up her knees and said. “Lick me”

As I touched my lips to her wetness I wondered who was wetter her or me. I think it was a tie. It didn’t take long until I brought her to her first orgasm but she wasn’t satisfied as she placed her hand on the back of my head to keep me in position. I wasn’t planning on going any where. Her second and third took longer to achieve but were both deeply pleasurable to both of us as I could feel my own moisture against my leg.

She had had enough as I covered her up and dimmed the lights. The smile on her face was the icing on the cake of my reward as I closed the door behind me.

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning I received some good news, and some bad news. The good news is Miss Shelly found the key to my cage. Apparently it was in with the massage table sheets and showed up in the washing machine. The bad news is she isn’t going to be unlocking me anytime soon ( if that’s bad )

Her not unlocking me didn’t last very long as she was finishing getting ready for work she was talking on the phone to someone. She than came into the kitchen and said “leave the dishes and go clean your self pronto” I did as ordered and when I exited the washroom she took ahold of my cage and and unlocked me and removed my cage than said “ Give my property a good shaving, Now”

As I was shaving myself I became slightly arosed. If gotten very good at shaving myself while locked but it felt nice to do it without the cage on. My arousal was short lived as Miss Shelly walked past the washroom and said “Get that under control or I’ll get the crop “ I didn’t have to be reminded twice as I can clearly remember the pain of the riding crop on her property. Her softened property slipped easily back into its cage.

Miss Shelly smirked at me when she said. “ I’m leaving in 5 minutes, get ready for a massage, collar cuffs and blindfold. I hurried to get my collar and cuffs on and get the table ready before She had to leave. I was just putting new sheets on the table when She entered the room with the metal hook and ball in her hand. She pushed the ball into me, causing some discomfort, and locked it to the back of my collar pulling my head back, she than securely blindfolded me slapped my ass and said “ Have Fun “ and was gone for the day. I was alone, in the dark, penetrated and secured to wait for who ever I was to give a massage to.

It took what seemed like a long time until I heard someone at the door. My cage instantly became tight and I could feel precum dripping off the tip. As someone entered the room.
    I could feel the person standing very close to me even before they pulled up on my hook causing me to raise up onto my tip toes. The Ladies other hand took ahold of my tight cage and caressed it pulling my testicals downward. I was testing the strength of the steel bars as she released me and took her position on the table. I was excited to start massaging this mystery lady but got more excited when I placed my hands on her back and realized it was Terrie. It had been a long time since I’d had the privilege of giving her a massage and wasn’t going to disappoint her today. The hook and collar made it more difficult but I wasn’t going to disappoint her.

As I slid my oily hands down to her tight cheeks and slid a finger over her anus she took ahold of my testicals and squeezed them hard and said “Not today” I removed my finger as she released me. I avoided her breasts and womenhood during the rest of the massage but that didn’t help to relieve the pressure in my cage. When I finished I took my place at the head of the table while she got off the table and told me to bend over the table.

It was difficult to bend over with the hook pulling my head back but I did as instructed causing my head to be pulled uncomfortably up and back. Terrie came up behind me and removed my blindfold ( she was fully dressed ) she than pulled on the hook even more before saying. “If it wasn’t for this I’d Fuck your Ass, but I’m still going to strap you “ the strapping was short and not overly hard as she layed the strap on the table she kissed me on the cheek and said “Thanks for the Massage “

As I’m posting this it has been 4 hours since she left me. I’m still hooked and collared and with a tight moist cage as I continue to do my chores.

11. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Many of us wear pantie liners for that reason. :)

12. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    Every day a new adventure at Mash's house

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I sometimes wish it was everyday. I’m adjusting well to this new slower pace it’s more relaxing. I must be getting old LOL

iome343 likes this.
  14. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    Your morning sounds awesome! I've always wanted to experience an anal ball hook. I do like it when Mistress uses plugs on me.

Thank you for sharing!

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    OMG- what an awesome morning!! I’d like to put myself in that position but I think the crop would get a workout!!

Mash2214 and Penney like this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The anal ball is more comfortable for the day than most plugs a have. The hook being attached to the collar all day was literally a pain in the neck.
    Anytime My Mistress forces me into some kind of bondage I get excited both because she’s taking control over me and to be secured in bondage excites me.

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That dreaded riding crop can make its point in short order. Ouch. I dread when she uses it on my testicals, the threat of this alone keeps me obedient.

Joey love, Rita and Jblocked like this.
  18. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Hope your day wasn't to long I can imagine when she got home

19. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Does she lock the hook to your collar. So your your collar is locked on as well? Why does she have you wear your wrist restraints? This is all very exciting. I have never had a anal hook in my ass let alone locked to collar!!
    Awesome for you

20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry I should have posted this sooner.
    On Wednesday night when Miss Shelly arrived home I was ready to have the hook removed from my backside. Have the ball inside me all day was stimulating evertime I moved it touched my pleasure spot and kept me on edge. The hook is in some ways more comfortable than a plug do to the fact that it’s not keeping you as open because of the small rod it’s attached to.

The hook was causing a pain in my neck by keeping my head up and back. ( maybe it was good for my posture) I was at the kitchen sink doing the dishes when she walked in. It always gives her an inner tingle when she sees me in this position. She came up behind me and gave a gentle tug on the hook and said “ did you enjoy your day” I of course answered Yes. She than unlocked me and removed the hook and collar and cuffs. ( the cuffs were never used, I think she put them on me just in case Terrie wanted them).

After cleaning up MissShelly treated me to a nice soothing back massage which was a real treat. I returned the favour and gave her a massage also that ended as they normally do with her fast asleep totally relaxed.

It was a very lovely day to be under her control even when she’s miles away. This is something that she really likes about our new lifestyle. Control at a Distance.
    Sorry to leave you Hanging in mystery

Jblocked and bethanise like this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This last Saturday I was relaxing in the hot tub enjoying the cool air of fall. Miss Shelly was in the house facebooking and texting with friends. She came out side and said to me “Go lay on the bed on your back “
    I didn’t have to be told twice and was dried of and on the bed in record time. She came into the room shortly after blindfolded me, secured my hands to the bed posts, fastened my legs to the spreader bar and secured them. I was spread eagle on the bed vulnerable to her desires. She than took a time vibrator that she had purchased recently and proceeded to stimulate me with it. The feeling was very intense almost like small electric currents. As she applied it to my cage my moisture started to flow almost immediately and got incredibly tight. She than removed the vibrator and left the room leaving me alone tied to the bed.
    She has done this before but this time was different. The reason it was different is just two night earlier I had watched “Gerald’s Game “ on Netflix’s which is about a lady that is handcuffed to the bed by her lover than everything goes terribly wrong. As time slowly ticked by My mind was racing, I tried to free myself but couldn’t, I Couldn’t hear Miss Shelly in the house I felt like I was left alone. I started to panic, I even thought about yelling out to her but didn’t.
    It seemed like hours when I finally heard the door open ,it was probably minutes, I than felt hands on my cage, they removed my cage and ring. I should have gotten hard but my fears were still working in my mind and my cage slipped off easily.
    She got on the bed and straddled me lowering her moist pussy onto my lips. I licked and sucked on her with more enthusiasm than I had had in years. I literally devowered her, I couldn’t get enough of her sweet honey bring her to three intense orgasms in record time. She started to remove her self from my face as I tried to continue licking and sucking her I wanted more.
    She slid down me so that her pussy was just touching my Hard Cock and whispered in my ear “ You will NOT Cum “ I didn’t have time to answer as she slid herself down onto me. She rode me like she hadn’t done in years and despite the incredible pleasure I didn’t cum. After she had another orgasm she removed her self completely from me and stood beside the bed. I was wet with perspiration and completely satisfied that I had given her so much pleasure without losing it myself.
    Miss Shelly was gently caressing my testicals when she said “Were going to have to do this more often “ I said nothing. I had a huge smile on my face.
    She gave me one last treat by lowering her mouth onto me and taking me ,All The Way In, she completely removed her mouth and repeated this 5 times. I was amazed because for her to take me all the way into her mouth wasn’t something she did. I was ready to explode when she stopped and gave me a gently kiss and said “ My practising is paying off”
    A lot of things went through my mind as She left me tied to the bed to relax before putting my cage back on and releasing me.

22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Chastity and bondage is so much more than cages and keys, ropes and chains. It’s more about controlling someone’s mind. My last post shows Miss Shelly doing that but even this morning she was getting ready for work and simply had me sit in a chair, nude , blindfolded with my legs spread far apart.
    As she said she likes when she can see her smooth shaved property securely locked. She than told me to lift up her property and pull it away from my body. She whispered in my ear “ I’m going to strike you 5 times with the riding crop. Are you Ready” yes Ma’am I responded

As she continued getting ready to leave she would gently touch her property and simply say “Ready” I instantly tensed up in anticipation of the pain and answered Yes Ma’am. The precum was dripping from the end of cage making small puddle on the chair. I do not like or want to feel the pain of the riding crop but my body says different.

She continued with her teasing until she was ready to leave. She placed the riding crop on my lap and whispered in my ear “Have a hard day” than left with out striking me even once. That was two and a half hours ago and as I touch the end of my cage I’m still wet. She has taken control of my mind and I Love it.

Panda2010, iome343, Unlucky and 3 others like this.
  23. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    I remember reading that book Gerald's Game ... intense.

Sounds like she played that one perfectly for ya lol.

Mash2214 likes this.
  24. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    One great woman

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Wow it’s been over 10 days since I posted anything, I’m not dead or quit the lifestyle it’s just nothing overly exciting has happened lately. Miss Shelly is still enjoying her foot rubs and falling asleep during her massages. I remained locked for the rest of Locktober and November isn’t looking any different.

A few days ago an interesting thing did happen. I was cleaning the windows when Miss Shelly texted me and asked “Do you have anything going on tomorrow? “ when your Mistress asks if your free for the day you find away to say “Yes Ma’am I’m available All Day “ as I could see her typing her response my cage started to get tight and I could feel my panties getting damp.

She texted me. “ Great Carla would really like you to pick her up and save her a extremely long bus ride “ This wasn’t what I expected as I started to soften. Carla was in Northern Alberta to drive their would be over 12 hours.

Miss Shelly wasn’t asking me to drive, she was asking if I could fly up and get her. I did some quick calculating and texted her back “Tell her to be ready at the airport at 1:00pm” ( owning your own airplane does have some advantages)

I landed at 11:30 and was fueled up ready for the return flight by 12:00. As we took off for our 4 hour flight home Carla was extremely grateful. She asked me how much I owed her, I had no intentions of charging her anything it was a good reason to go flying. She was persistent that she pay me something so I told her the going rate for a trip like this would be about $200/ hour for a total of about $1600.00. She got very very quiet.
    I broke the ice by saying that price can be Greatly reduced. She smiled.
    I told her that when I bought my first plane almost 40 years ago and I took female friends for a ride I would tell them. If they went topless the price would be half, if they went Nude they would fly for free. (As an 18-20 year old kid I took ever advantage I could to get a girls clothes off. It worked a few times ) being still young at heart it was worth a try.

Carla smiled at me as she removed her top. As she was unzipping her jeans she said “You to “ it was difficult and awkward but within minutes we were both nude in the small plane at 7500 feet.
    Carla set the in flight rules. I was not allowed to touch her, but she could touch me all she wanted. She wasted no time as she caressed my caged cock with one hand and masturbated with her other hand. The bars of my caged were stressed to the point of breaking as she brought her self to two orgasms. She kept me hard or semi hard for the entire trip as she touched her self , or stimulated me by caressing my cage or other parts of my body, pinching my nipples even allowing me to clean her juices from her fingers. When I tried to touch her leg my hand was swiftly slapped, she was sticking to her NoTouch Rule.

The flight home went was way to fast as we approached our home airport and had to get dressed she tucked her panties into my pocket and said “ you can keep these to help you remember” I won’t be needing any help remembering.

Mark Owen, Robinoh, bincorona and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice