Loctober Participants

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Jules, Oct 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    We are just into the second week of Locktober and already there are comments from a number of the chaste males on the site. Some are struggling already, it would seem.

It seems it makes quite a difference to have a finite time for a lockdown. To know that there is to be no release for a whole month is a daunting experience.

Often a subtle conversation or bit of a tease can be used by the chaste male to insinuate the idea of an unlock. If there is no definite date for the unlock then this can often work. I have to admit, I am quite relaxed in that regard and @lockit is quite adept at the cheeky chappie routine to get himself unlocked earlier than intended. It’s like our own little dance.

Locktober however has been a bit of a rude awakening for poor @lockit who is now struggling to believe that he may actually be locked for a whole month. There will of course be hygiene breaks but they are only for long enough to make sure everything is clean and safe.

I would say in a few days I will probably have to resort to the kitchen safe to store the keys just so I don’t start feeling sorry for him. He does a really good hang dog impression.

No doubt you guys will support each other in this month of denial. I wish you well in your endeavours and shall enjoy sitting back and watching you squirm.

2. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    I know I've not been in the right mindset to even attempt locktober this year.

For those struggling I think the trick is to always focus on one day at a time and forgot about looking too far head. If you can convince yourself to resist for a few hours then you can usually ride through the storm and build it up from there. Eventually you reach a point where you become scared to lose what you have achieved.

sissyblueballs and Okiedude like this.
  3. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Active member

Local Time:
    Was away in Portugal for the start of it so haven't bothered this time

sissyblueballs likes this.
  4. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    My locked goal is from 8/25 until 10/10 then a full O at the hands (or anything else) of my wife, then a renewed discussion about my chastity and hopefully her role in it. I’ve gotten some great advice from especially you and others and am ready to explain myself a bit better than last time

sissyblueballs and Okiedude like this.
  5. Just4you2see

Just4you2see New member

Retired
    Shelby, nc1999
    Local Time:
    This is my first time participating in Loctober. I have a bit of a grasp on it as to the on until NOvember, except for hygenic reasons. So far the only minor problem i have is my scrotum tighting up and becoming uncomfortable.But hey, today is day 8 already. My wife/mistress/ key holder is very lost on a lot of these type things, but is encouraging me along.

sissyblueballs, Dumb1 and Okiedude like this.
  6. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    This is my first attempt at Locktober, and other than a cage problem today that left me unlocked while at work today, I've been in since 9/28, and unless Miss really gets to teasing me, I don't forsee wanting to unlock.

The bad news is the cage problem was a break (bad layer in my print, as CK wasn't designed for FDM printing), the "good" news is that my backup ring is 1mm smaller, and the cage is 10mm shorter....

7. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    I like reading all these locktober threads. It's interesting to see how people feel about it, especially since it doesn't line up with my personal feelings. In that sense it's made me want to share my perspective.

As a weird extreme before I started this I thought "Permanent chastity? That's super hot." and my boss queen has been aware of that from the start. So typically I've completed tasks and followed orders to stay or be caged, rather than getting out of it. Ultimately after a lot of talking about it, and maybe because we'll be 400 miles away for the whole month, my boss queen decided to essentially give me a break and enjoy Locktober. No tasks to complete, just behaving properly and getting to enjoy being locked for the whole month.

So far I'm loving it. With my current cage I've enjoyed almost every minute of being locked up. I'm not sure how my feelings will change after no longer being separated by distance for a long time, but so far I still feel like permanent chastity is what I desire. My boss queen is still experimenting with what she wants and it'll only ever happen if she decides it's what she wants, but we'll see.

8. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:

9. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the well wishes Mistress Jules...I just has a T&D section for an hour. Ties to the bed, spread eagle and teased. Some nipple play, a little vibrator play and then was released about 2 seconds too early. Was told I would be unlocked tonight ...Then told "no"...Maybe tomorrow for a quick clean up...New to MC(About 2 months now). So I hope to finish off Loctober and make my KH (Wife) happy...Thanks for listening and thank you to my KH...

sissyblueballs and b2please like this.
  10. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    loctober participant here.
    however its a open ended arrangement as my KH has said it may go on for much much longer.
    12-15 months

sissyblueballs and Rectrix like this.
  11. The Jailed

The Jailed Member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Gosh. I hope she’s kidding. That’s s long tome.

12. Okiedude

Okiedude Member

USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am participating in Locktober, and since I was locked all of September, I am doing just fine. I also participated in Locktober last year. The way too make it through is to take it one day at a time. Do not keep thinking about the whole month. Just concentrate on the one day, and you will be fine. Good luck to everyone participating in Locktober!

13. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Hi my goals for Loctober are a bit less ambitious than some. My main aim is to be locked every evening and night and as far into the next day as possible. So far, so good. I have managed being locked every night and at least 15 hours each lock-up. I got to 1 day 15 hours with one lock-up. Average lock-up time is about 18 hours a day.

In the 9 months I have been trying to sort out being locked, my absolute record is 2 weeks before the HT cut me. In that time I thought the HT (largest base ring) was a tad small. But during Loctober I have managed to slip a ball out of it after 15 hours locked. WTF?? So it is all a work in progress.

14. Mr_teaser

Mr_teaser Member

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    I'm also participating because my wife told me to. ;)
    But i'm proud to do that for her.
    But we take the cage of on a daily base for a shower. Also i can take it off to go running. So i don't know if this counts.
    But yedterday she mentioned that she might keep the time that I'm unlocked and will add it (double) in the end. So november 1 won't probabely be the end.

By the way she mentioned sometbing about NOvember . I hope she was kidding.

15. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    The base ring can be too small and still pop a ball out - totally possible! There's not much you can do about it on the HT though, and there's no "lip" to the tube to catch a ball on, it's smooth tube all the way out. Actually, now that I think about it, you may be able to use something like sugroo on the HT tube to build up a ring-like profile around the entrance to the tube which could close up that ball gap for you. Let me know if you need a picture with a bad MS paint diagram on top ;)

This morning, a slightly modified print came off my printer that angled the cage down a bit, decreasing the ball gap, while adding ~1.5mm length and an extra headlock ring bringing it down by 4.5mm (it's tough to get into). Miss allowed me to switch to it on a trial basis - hopefully it goes well!

16. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    Day 9 and settled into it! Been a mixture of locked and honour due to a poor fitting HT and once popping out. Ordered a new cage in metal so hopefully the last part of the month will be completely caged. Have encouragement from a friend who KHs her partner. Off to a play munch now to see what happens! No release since 30/9

17. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    dont think she is.
    i hope i get released for teasing. but time will tell. i guess ill learn to enjoy teasing while caged then. its certainly not the same.

sissyblueballs and Rectrix like this.
  18. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    We love Loctober. My last release was on Labor day this year. A surprise ruined hand job on the road.
    The great thing about Loctober is I work better if I can see a end zone to run to. However she did mention NOvember is not too far off.

19. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    LOctober is a reality...NOvember is a threat (so far). There were a couple of days and 1 night unlocked to let a rash clear up. I have been informed that any time out will be made up at the end, when she decides that time comes, by at least 2 -1.

sissyblueballs and Susanstoy91 like this.
  20. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I am not locked, but I will be teased and denied for Locktober. The other day, during a tease session, I told her that I did not want her to ever let me cum again. "Not even next month"? "No, not ever again, promise me". "Ok, I promise, I will never let you come again"...I hope she knows that I was only kidding.

anasyrma and sissyblueballs like this.
  21. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM

Time will tell. Time will tell.

Cincy, sissyblueballs and Joey love like this.
  22. Guiness

Guiness Active member

Manager
    London
    Local Time:
    I'm locked for Locktober for the first time however I have been in the cage since 15/9 with only 2 days out before the beginning of October.

Except for a half hour edging I've been locked the whole 10 days.

I'm waiting for a Mature Metal cage to be delivered but this experience has started us talking about permanent chastity, or al least much longer term that we've done before. If the new cage is as comfortable as everyone says they are this could be a real possibility.

The longest I've been locked before was about 3 11/2 weeks.

Not sure why but it feels really natural this time. I hardly notice the cage during the day, I've actually found myself enjoying the night time wood (explain that one!) and no frustration at all.

We are pretty busy at the moment so don't have much time to dwell on things sex but even so I find myself thinking that this could be the start of very long term chastity.

CB Henry, Mash2214, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  23. Laynex

Laynex Member

Warehouse IT
    Detroit area
    Local Time:
    Doing Locktober for the first time this year, with my gf and KH keeping me locked up. Using the Contender, don't even really have to remove for sanitation purposes with how well it fits and can move. We regularly do 2-3 week periods of denial currently, with our record together being 34 days, so this duration isn't that horrible. I'd be willing to consider NOvember as well, but I think she's going to want some fun after this month!

Guiness and sissyblueballs like this.
  24. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Locked for Locktober with Wife participating with enthusiasm and she too has mentioned/asked about NOvember twice now! I'm currently bring cautious in my responses

Cincy likes this.
  25. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    The longest i have been locked is 8 days..... I had wanted to do Loctober this year....but could not start "on time." I am now locked....and will try to stay locked the remainder of Loctober... which would be a record for me.

JamieV likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice