Finally taking the plunge

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by darkwing914, Oct 4, 2018.

1. darkwing914

darkwing914 New member

Ottawa, Canada
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Hi! I am new here, fairly new to being locked, but it has been lurking in the back of my mind for... almost ever, I suppose.

What draws me most is the power and control handed over to another. Such a deep level of surrender, literally the key to my sexual pleasure and release. I tend to skew toward the sensual and connected in terms of dominance: not that she is soft, far from it, but her wickedness is based in pleasure, even respect, rather than simple meanness. I want to do for her, to please her, to amuse her, to show her the depths of my willingness, even, perhaps especially, at my own expense.

I have long thought about giving this level of control up. Last year, I started by purchasing a steel cage. And found that due to my anatomy, it did not fit well. My testicles are drawn up very high, one is almost entirely within my body rather than dropping free. It has proved near impossible to find a base ring that would fit (it is a very tight squeeze at 2", and still the one tends to creep back up and through the ring). And to find a cage that fits: i am grower, so very short when flaccid, but apparently a bit thicker than average, as it proves near impossible to get my cock, even flaccid, into most cages. I have now tried about a half dozen, and have finally discovered one that will at least stay on. It is a holy trainer style piece, a very tight fit, but even when one of my balls escapes, it is tight enough, with the cage design that extends under the base ring, to not allow me to fully slide out. Definite progress.

I have no permanent mistress to hold my key; so at this point, I am mostly exploring the feeling of being locked, and looking for ways to feel the power and control dynamic. That is absolutely intoxicating.

And of course, I am still seeking exactly the right fitting device, and would appreciate chatting with others who have faced similar challenges and found solutions.

Thank you!

dw

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    good luck and welcome

3. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    One thing I found that works well is to use a woman's stocking put yourself in the stocking then pull it out through the front of your device.. the stocking will slip off leaving you stuffed in nicely.. takes a try or two the first time but it works well.

Good luck

4. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion. Sounds like you are ready to start your journey. There are
    many stops and turns. Enjoy the ride.:+1:

5. darkwing914

darkwing914 New member

Ottawa, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you! It's very nice to be here.

I will try the stocking method too. :)

6. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    Cut the top part where the band is off so there is no edge on it, it works well

7. darkwing914

darkwing914 New member

Ottawa, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you, I will do just that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice