Best option for long term

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by BeltedBoar, Sep 28, 2018.

1. BeltedBoar

BeltedBoar Member

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Hi
    So, this is my next attempt. I really want to start chastity, but I'm still not sure which cage will be better.
    I want to wear my cage for a long periods (of course - there will be daily remove for cleaning, and I will start slowly to get use to it, but in the future, I want to make it long term). I heard a lot of opinions about best cages.
    So, many people said, that
    the best cages are the 'open', metal ones (e.g. jailbird), cause of more comfortable cleaning, big holes etc., and it is impossible to stay in 'full' cage so long. But I can't use metal type devices (don't ask why, just no way :D).
    By the other hand, some people say, that the 'closed' ones (e.g. Holy Trainer, which I want to buy) are as comfortable as metal devices, and I can choose it without any hesitation.
    What is your opinion? Is it possible to go long-term in full cage, as mentioned above Holy Trainer or is it too difficult, and I have to choose some metal option?

2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    It might be possible to wear a closed plastic chastity device for long periods of time without removing it for cleaning, but I'm not sure it would be worth the amount of effort you'd have to spend cleaning daily that that would take.

I feel like you either have to get over your objection to metal (you'd didn't mention having to go through metal detectors frequently or having a reaction to prolonged contact with metal) or resign yourself to weekly removals of a closed plastic device.

3. BeltedBoar

BeltedBoar Member

Local Time:
    That's exactly the problem. Every day I have contact with metal detectors, so I would have to be relased for a few hours every day. That's why I want to choose HT

4. Sub40s

Sub40s Active member

Montreal Canada
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Hi @BeltedBoar ,

I have an HTv2 small knockoff. It's my first cage I ordered to try chastity so my words have limited value...

I like the design ergonomic, stealth, integrated lock (ie no rattle sound)

Cleaning is a challenge, but if you're ok to unlock and remove the tube for cleaning at least once a week, sould be ok.

I'm currently locked in it since mid July and open for cleaning once a week.

Knockoff version so I had to use sand paper to soften sharp edges but since then so far so good.

Kroskris likes this.
  5. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    HTv3 was my first device, very comfortable. Cleaning was a bit of a hassle though as getting water in is not a problem but getting out is a higher problem. moisture trapped inside the cage is what causes odor and mildew to build up.

But it's probably the most comfortable cage without setting off metal detectors.

The only other thing that I didnt like was the ring cannot be worn for a long period of time without the tube inserted. The prongs that adapt to the tube are not rounded and an erection will dig into them causing extreme pain.

Other than that, it is a very comfortable device.

I'm currently in a custom MCN contender with a PA hook. Best device I have ever worn.

worldwidesub likes this.
  6. BeltedBoar

BeltedBoar Member

Local Time:
    I don't really need device to wear only ring, I prefer to be full locked ;) I think I will have to accept difficulties associated with washing and buy HT :+1:

7. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Found the HT to be very comfortable. Did remove everyday for cleaning while
    supervised. If you want to do that you shouldn't have any problem. Have a full
    belt now so it never comes off unless She takes it off.

worldwidesub likes this.
  8. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    So, this is exactly up my alley. I've designed chastity cages that are open like the metal cages, but are 3D printed Nylon - if you combine it with a small brass "magic locker", it should be good for metal detectors - ultimately to be safe, you can use the one-time use plastic locks as well.

The new line is being launched just in time for Locktober, look for a post in the 3D printed section, but you will find it in my Shapeways store soon!

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/josielynn-s-body-jewellery

The New Fun cage is available now, but the new version does improve on the design significantly!

9. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    You can have the best of both worlds, plastic and open design. Try Evotion Wearables and Custom Chastity, both well regarded makers of custom devices.

worldwidesub likes this.
  10. Bratty Boi Chastened

Bratty Boi Chastened Psychologically getting off by NOT getting off!

UK
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    Holy Trainer version 3.

11. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've tried lots of different cages. I'm currently on Day 46 of 24/7 lockup. Here are my thoughts:

Plastic is fine, depending on the materials. I would be cautious of knock offs because you don't know what they are made of - fine for a night of kinky fun, but not for 24/7. I would also want to investigate the materials used in 3D printing sites: make sure there isn't an issue with porosity caused by the process. And, some plastics can pick up body odours. I'm in a Custom Chastity surgical nylon device. As I understand it, the moulds are 3D printed, but the nylon is itself poured.

Apart from metal detectors, the advantages of plastic are that it is light and does not put stress on your scrotum. This avoids chafing, and is less limiting. I can do naked star jumps in mine. It's also easier to make minor modifications using a drill or craft knife, or even sand paper - I loved my Holy Trainer, but it had internal seams I had to remove.

Cage format is better than solid tube not just for ventilation, but also for making adjustments to pee should you become misaligned. Though it's possible to get dry in, say, an HT2, a good cage can be worn 24/7 and doesn't need removal for cleaning.

Finally, get the fit right.

You need enough width in the tube so that you are at least partially hard when your skin presses on the walls. Otherwise you get gross oedemas. I found the ideal cross section is the same as the head of my penis measured at the crown. Might be different for you.

Also, I've just discovered that the head section/bulb is best starting a few mm before the root of the foreskin so that the angle/edge lodges on the meat of the penis. (Pictures here)

IB-Chaste likes this.
  12. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I’m really happy with my stainless steel Contender for long term wear. I’ve tried resin and plastic and 3d printed and enclosed steel cages.

I can get a tighter fit in Mark’s open design, and maintain health and cleanliness.

Plus the integrated PA option is excellent.

http://malechastitynow.com/Chastity-Device/Contender

I’m not yet comfortable in 3D printed work. Custom stainless is excellent for long term wear. You’ll find far less excuses to remove it ;)

IB-Chaste, corsac and Xileh like this.
  13. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Interesting points on some of the plastics used for 3D printing. I've gone through a number of the material safety data sheets and other available information on the types of plastics I've been using and are used by the larger SLS printers (i.e. Shapeways). There is an increase in porosity for this type of work, but the Nylon (66, PA 2200) and PETG do not promote bacteria growth, and those are considered skin-contact safe (not to say all plastics are!). Nylon 66's sheet even says consumption should cause no adverse affects (seriously, don't eat it though!). In the end, we all should only do what we're comfortable with.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  14. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Does that mean you can have blowjob in your cage?

15. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Plastic cages can be just as comfortable as metal ones. You’d find a Holy trainer easily wearable 24/7. You will need to remove it every few days for cleaning though. The only real advantage to metal cages is when they have an open design. The open designs are easier to clean without removing them, they can be less comfortable due to skin poking through the bars and getting pinched though.

Every ball trap device I’ve worn has been possible to ‘pull out’ of though. You will have to accept this as a limitation to all this type of device both plastic and metal.

Good luck!

worldwidesub likes this.
  16. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I tried out a shapeways device by another maker - Pedro - and it seemed fine, though I didn't try it 24/7. I would regard the ones you make as being much better entry level chastity than the variable quality Amazon knockoffs of unknown material. I doubt the porosity is a major issue if it's cleaned regularly. For long term 24/7 wear, I'd still recommend something moulded. However, 3D printing on demand is only going to get better.

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  17. Bratty Boi Chastened

Bratty Boi Chastened Psychologically getting off by NOT getting off!

UK
    Local Time:
    I find most metal cages (apart from very small ones, ones with a uterual tube, or secured with a PA piercing) to be too heavy, cause sagging, can easily fall off, etc.

Polycarbonate or Bio-sourced resin tend to be better for long term wear, being as they are much lighter.

18. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    From a material safety perspective, absolutely. From my experience of what Miss would do, no, I can't... :)

Chaste J. likes this.
  19. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Pedro has quite the shop and keen design - Not as "stealthy" under clothes as one might want, but a well formed set of products for sure.

Giles_English likes this.
  20. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    I’m very happy with my Contender. He is very quick to respond to emails and is quick to deliver. I requested some changes and he was very helpful. His cages are much lighter than some Chinese models. Weight makes a big difference.

kellysbitch likes this.
  21. JD357

JD357 Member

Local Time:
    For what it's worth...

I don't have a lot of experience, but recently I wore a Chinese A358 device (just search for it on eBay) for a week straight. It's a fairly open design, much more open than the HT devices. I washed it well, using Q-Tips to swipe inside, and even soaked it in the tub. To dry it I use both Q-tips and a hair dryer set on low and held a good distance away. I thought I was keeping it clean and dry, but it developed an odor and when I finally removed it, the base of the cage, where it was in contact with my scrotum, was disgusting. So apparently it wasn't as easy to clean as I thought.

I mention this because the HT models would probably be even more difficult due to their closed design. Of course if you have a really skinny penis that flops around in the cage rather than filling it, you probably wouldn't have too much trouble getting soap inside it and rinsing it out.

Giles_English likes this.
  22. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    9:14 AM

I have bought and tried the shapeway device. If you don't mind a base ring that feels like sand paper around your balls, then try it. Also the cage to base ring connection flexes and you can get a a pinch at the base of your winkie that will cause you to scream uncontrollably

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well he dont want that one then dose he. if he want one to have on a long time that one you say is silly cos he will be scream all the time.

@BeltedBoar The ones best for long time am metal and have a ring thats a bit wide and no hinge cos they the most comfy.

24. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    ive been through metal detectors with the male chastity now devices. Buy one and put it in your pocket and take it to work to see if it is detector proof. they are very comfortable for long term wear. pm me if you like and we can talk

25. chrisi-g

chrisi-g Active member

austria
    Local Time:
    not sure if i can help, because we are relatively new to all of this and don't do chastity 24/7/365.
    for longer durations we prefer the ht4 nano (ripoff). can wear that device for days without any problems. it fits really well. i often don't even notice it anymore.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity belt long term

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice