Resin Device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Guest 8203, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    Does anyone have experience with this device? I have a metal one I find quite comfortable. I am wondering how this one would compare. Thanks

ResinDevice.jpg

2. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    If you have the metal version then maybe you are qualified to answer your own question?

It’s a copy of an evolution wearables design, but I’ve not had this device. For the price it must be worth a go?

3. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    I don't have a metal version of this one. The design of the metal one I have is quite different.

4. JD357

JD357 Member

Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Disclaimer: I don't have extensive experience with chastity devices. I've bought a few plastic Chinese knockoffs on eBay and have been experimenting with them. I haven't worn any of them more than a few hours due to the rings eventually starting to chafe and cause a burning sensation, even with lube. That said...

I recently bought one of these and I'm actually wearing it as I type this. I bought the clear version with the standard size (77mm) cage. I don't have a PA piercing, so I can't test that part, although I appreciate that it comes with that option.

The short answer is that it's a fun toy, but even in my limited experience, I don't think it would be suitable for full-time use. For one thing, it's not very concealable under clothing. The cage sticks straight out from the ring, rather than being at a more natural angle. You can tuck it down and it probably wouldn't be too noticeable under loose pants, except that the lock being on top creates a bulge. It's going to look like you're trying to conceal an erection.

Another problem is that it takes at least 15-20 minutes to get it on. Why so long? Because literally every piece of the device is a pinch hazard. And no, that's not an exaggeration. If you think a CB-6000 is pinchy, stay far, far away from this device!

The device consists of five parts: The base ring (comes in four sizes), the main portion of the cage, the bottom plate (smooth, or with a hook for a PA piercing) and a two-piece locking clamp that's secured with a locking cylinder.

The cage fits into a slot on the ring. This is the first pinch point as unless you pull the penis down, your skin will get caught between the cage and the ring. Once you have the cage on, you have to hold it in place while you tuck the penis into the cage. Then you hook the bottom plate into a groove under the head, hinging it into place. Pinch point number two! If you don't hold the penis up and away from the pivot, the skin will get caught as it moves into place. You can't move it fully into place just yet because the two pieces of the clamp have to go in. You need to turn them 90 degrees, put the ends through the slot, then turn them back to the sides so that the ends won't come back out. Note that the clamp pieces don't lock into place, so you have to hold them or they will fall out of position. Once you have the clamp pieces in place and sticking up through the bottom plate, you can press the plate against the bottom of your penis, swing the clamp pieces up around the cage and yelp as the skin on the underside of your penis gets caught in pinch points three and four.

The ends of the clamp pieces stick up in the cage, kind of like a raised bridge. As you move then into position, the "bridge" lowers, pinching the skin between the flanges on the pieces and the bottom plate, and also pinching the skin between the ends of the two pieces. After much swearing and poking to get the skin away from the moving parts, you bring the clamp pieces up and then swear some more as you discover pinch point six. Unless you're small, the skin on the sides of your penis will be bulging out the gap where the bottom plate and the cage almost meet. As you poke this skin in with a Q-tip and try to get the clamp pieces in place, the ends of them will pinch you again. As you're doing this, the cage will invariably come out of the slot on the ring, causing more pinching as you try to slide it back on. Then when it seems like everything is falling into place, you'll move the second clamp piece into place and feel something pinching, but you won't quite be able to figure out exactly what's doing it. Then the cage will slip off the ring again, the ends of the clamp will pinch the underside of the penis again and you'll probably start swearing.

I've put it on several times now and it's always a struggle. The technique I used last time was to insert a Popsicle stick through the end of the cage under the penis. This has to be done carefully while squishing the penis up or it creates a whole new pinching problem. Then I used that to press my penis up and away from the ends of the clamp as I moved them into position. It was also real fun pulling the stick out once the device was locked. Luckily I used a craft stick, which is smooth and doesn't have any splinters. You probably can't use this method with the PA hook though.

One other common problem is that often it seems like everything is lined up properly, but one side of the clamp won't close. The solution to this is to squeeze the bottom plate up more. There's a bump on each side that the clamp pieces have to fit over.

Once all the skin is safety tucked in and you manage to lock the device, it's fairly comfortable. The skin does have a tendency to bulge out some of the gaps and this can become irritated if it rubs against your clothes. Also, like all the devices I've tried the ring tends to start chafing after a while, although lube helps.

I did try the stocking method to mostly put the cage and clamp together and then slide it on my penis, but it was such a snug fit that I wasn't able to pull the stocking out.

I also find that even though the end of my penis is right in the opening of the cage, when I pee, it tends to make two streams, ensuring that only one of them goes in the toilet. Consequently, I have to sit down to pee. I suppose that could be either a pro or a con depending on your preferences. :)

Also, while it wouldn't be practical to wear it like this for extended periods of time, I found that it was sort of enjoyable to pull the head of my penis through the opening in the front of the cage. It constricts the shaft causing the head to mushroom and become quite sensitive. I had to sand some "sharp" mold lines around the opening or they tended to dig into the skin though.

As for security, without the PA hook, it's possible to pull the penis out the back, like with most all devices. Although it was slightly harder since the cage basically clamps onto the penis. If I used the second smallest ring, it was tight enough that pulling out was quite difficult, but using that ring made putting it on even harder since everything was bunched up more, and also it caused my left testicle to ache. I have a varicocele, which means the cords going to my left nut are enlarged and also more sensitive than my right. If I didn't have this, I could probably wear the #2 ring, but as it is, I have to use #3.

Finally, while I didn't try to break it, I noticed that the PA hook has some flex to it. I suppose that the cage is short enough that there would never really be much tension on it, but even still, if I had a piercing, I'm not sure how confident I'd be that it wouldn't snap. The base plate is thick enough at that point that you could drill a hole and screw an actual metal hook into it, if you had one.

I'm not sorry I bought it since I only paid $22, and I've worn it longer than any of the others, but I don't think I could wear it 24/7 for any length of time.

OscartheTurtle likes this.
  5. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:

6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    @Open to it I own one of these. I use it with a pa. In my opinion for a £20 device off of AliExpress it is very good. It's secure and can be worn without much discomfort. I went for the shorter version and I would say it's much better than Any cbxxx device I ever owned.
    435802664_226935.jpg

435501354_164040.jpg

Good luck
    Hugs
    Lucy x

Guest 8203 likes this.
  7. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    This was the first cage I bought. I really like the way it looks. JB is spot on with the difficulties getting it on. Once it’s on though it feels great. I wear loose clothing and you couldn’t tell I was wearing it so the visibility will be largely dependent on what you wear. I don’t wear it because it simply is too big of a cage for me (even the small version).

8. JD357

JD357 Member

Local Time:
    I thought I'm come back and post a follow-up message.

I've gotten slightly better at putting this device on and now only pinch my skin an average of a dozen times, rather than the two dozen when I first started. I numbered the rings from 1 (smallest) to 4 (largest) by scratching a number into them, which I've done with every device. It saves me from having to compare all the rings to find the one that I want, but is subtle enough that it doesn't mar the look of the device. I also filed some of the edges. They weren't really sharp in the sense that they could cut the skin, but more like edge of a CD sharp.

I wore it with ring #3 for several nights in a row, but removed it before going out the next day, only putting it back on when I came home in the evening. After a few days of this, I got adventurous and wore it when I went out with a friend. I was nervous and felt sure it was making a noticeable bulge in my (loose) pants, but nobody seemed to notice. I ended up wearing it for three and a half days straight. I unlocked it then for cleaning and to make sure that there were no problems.

When I put it back on, I decided to try ring #2 again. After some initial discomfort, I managed to wear it for a couple days straight. I removed it yesterday before going out as it was chafing, but put it back on around 8PM last night and have been wearing it since.

Even though the cage is a very open design, I wasn't able to effectively wash while wearing it. I swear I don't have a large penis, but while wearing it, I effectively fill the cage to the point that some of my skin bulges out the openings in the sides and there's a ring of skin bulging up through the curved opening directly in front of the locking portion of the cage. Even poking a Q-Tip through the openings to push the skin in, isn't enough to effectively wash inside the cage. When I take it off after 2-3 days of continuous wear, there is a noticeable foul odor.

Speaking of pushing the skin in, many of the openings are narrow enough that once you poke a Q-Tip in, when you pull it out, it will probably pull some of the skin with it and pinch it between the Q-Tip and the cage.

I find that half the difficulty with putting it on is the fact that none of the pieces actually lock together until you have the whole thing fitted and insert the actual lock. It could have been made nicer if the parts had snapped together. Nothing elaborate, just a simple ridge that pops into a groove. If the cage snapped onto the ring, you wouldn't have to hold it in place while doing everything else. If the base plate snapped into place, you wouldn't have to worry about it falling out. Actually, once it's hooked, it can't really fall out, but it would be better if it had some kind of a snap. And also if they hadn't designed it so that the front edge moves up into the cage, which is where the pinching (on that part) occurs. And the locking straps could have had some kind of pins that could have popped into a groove, holding them in position so that they wouldn't flop around and fall out while you're trying to close the base plate. I'm wondering if it wouldn't be possible to make something out of a soft plastic bottle to cover that section of the base plate. Something soft enough to allow the ends of the locking strips to protrude into the cage, but still keep your skin away from them.

Actually, now that I think about it, it would have been better if the locking straps had attached to the top of the cage with the lock underneath. Not only could they have designed the ring to accommodate them without exposing your skin to pinching, but having them lock underneath the cage would have given it a lower profile and made it easier to conceal under clothing.

9. OscartheTurtle

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    They could have made the locking ring a hinged ring. That would have prevented the severe pinching in that area.

10. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:

Thanks

Rectrix likes this.
  11. JD357

JD357 Member

Local Time:
    After making my post, I had to remove it a few hours later. I was getting an irritated spot on top of my penis right under when the locking straps are. I'm not saying it was caused by the straps, just using them for reference. It didn't feel like a pinch, it felt like half itch, half soreness. Just a general irritation in that one area.

After removing it, I didn't see any problems, but that area remained tender for a while. Also, the skin that was bunched up in the curved opening was somewhat white. Not enough to indicate a real problem, but definitely lighter than it normally is, and it stayed in the same shape for a while.

I missed the feeling of confinement, so after a while I put on my Chinese knockoff of the Holy Trainer V2. The previously irritated spot is fine, but the ring has started to cause that burning sensation on my scrotum and the back of the cage is chafing the skin where it protrudes against my body. It's also much easier to pull out of than the other device unless I use the anti-pullout insert with the three flexible prongs, but then that causes irritation and eventual pain.

I want to put the other one back on, but I don't want the irritation to come back, especially as I have no idea what caused it. That part of the cage is completely smooth.

12. OscartheTurtle

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    I know the spot you are talking about. It always took a couple of days before that spot became irritated and there never seemed to be anything visibly wrong. I could only assume it was because of how the cage part slides into the base ring and causes some pinching.

13. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    I agree that it's a nightmare to put on because of the way that the skin of the penis can be caught many places - but once it's on - I love it!

It's fairly secure and i barely feel i'm wearing it.

When i bought it I also bought one of the spikey rings - for added security - and although it makes it a little harder to put on, i find it really helps hold everything in place.

Definitely worth the money - but could definately do with a little bit of evolution.

One other point - if you put it in boiling water, you can bend it slightly to get a different it. I quite like my cock squeezed - again it makes it more difficult to put on, but makes the security even better.

14. JD357

JD357 Member

Local Time:
    That was actually the first time it got irritated. When I wore it for 3.5 days, there was no real discomfort at all, although I did have the larger ring on. It always felt like it was slipping though. The smaller ring holds it in place better, but can sometimes make my left testicle ache a little. I also have an untreated hernia on that side, which when it's not pushed in, also makes the ring tighter.

I have noticed that I often seem to get an itch in the exact same spot. It's actually hard to tell exactly where it is, but it feels like it's right behind the roll of skin that bulges into the first curved gap ahead of the lock area.

Also, periodically while I'm home, I feel the need to pull the skin of my scrotum through the ring to ensure that it's sitting as close to my body as possible. Unfortunately, the top of the ring is always at least half an inch away or so.

I've seen photos of guys wearing metal devices where the ring seems to be trapped behind the base of the penis, such that erections just try to grow forward into the cage, but for me, some of my penis is always pushing out the back of the ring. I wish there was a way to keep it tight against my body without resorting to some kind of strap/belt.

I cringe when I see the photos of short little devices where only about the last inch of the penis is in the cage, 2-3 inches of skin are squished between the cage and ring, and the ring is 2-3 inches away from the body. I know it probably serves the purpose, but I don't think it would be very comfortable. My ideal device would have the ring tight against my body and a cage that was big enough to snugly contain my entire flaccid penis without squishing, but not allow erections.

I like the look of the Bon4 Metal, but there's nothing in the design to prevent pulling out of it. At least with this resin device I know that if I ever get a PA piercing, it can be made escape-proof (without destroying it).

I like it too, but I never forget that I'm wearing it. The wide ring pushes my testicles forward so that they're always bumping into my legs and if I'm not careful, they can get squeezed when I sit down. Even though my pants are relatively loose, the crotch is always pushing the device to one side or the other.

I considered getting one of the spiked rings, but the smooth rings already irritate and chafe my scrotum so I didn't figure the spiked ring would be practical. Also, I wouldn't have been sure what size to get.

Don't get me wrong, a little CBT can be fun (I even made a set of spiked rings from 3-liter bottle caps that can completely enclose my penis in spikes), but anything that causes discomfort doesn't seen practical for long term use.

Apparently this is a copy of a design from Evotion Wearables and they build customized versions of their devices. Most are made from tough Nylon, but they do have at least one device that's made from steel. They're not cheap though since every device is custom made.

I've also seen stainless steel versions of this device offered on eBay for not a lot more than the plastic ones. I'd order one, but they all come with plastic locking straps. What's the point of making a metal chastity device if you're going to make the parts that hold it all together out of plastic???

I'd try bending it down some, but that would make the bottom edge dig in more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice