Chaffing and pinching

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by G42G, Sep 26, 2018.

1. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    I'm having a little trouble with chaffing and pinching. I am wearing a metal cage & ring made by Ternence similar to the one on my avatar. My penis is fine, it's the testicles that are having problems. They tend to pull up tight and the bottom of the cage is digging into the top of my testicles. I've had to take a couple of daytime breaks to let the chaffing heal. Any advise is welcome. Thanks in advance.

G42G

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Your problems could be caused by wearing a cage that doesn’t fit you properly, how long have you been wearing this cage ? How long has it been giving you problems was it right from the start or after a few days ?

Using some kind of lubricant like baby oil gel can help with the comfort. Also making sure the skin of your testicals isn’t folded under the ring, this can cause a lot of discomfort.

Your cage may also have some rough spots on it that need to be filed and polished smooth, it’s on very tender flesh especially if you haven’t been locked for a long time.

Hope this helps some

bondinchas and G42G like this.
  3. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    Local Time:
    I'm new to this, for sure. I am still working to find the perfect fit. I do use lube on the rings and that helps a lot. Polishing is a great idea but it really is the skin pushing into the cage when I'm sitting that seems to be the issue. Will it toughen up over time?

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It will toughen up over time but should be relatively comfortable even from the start. One thing I found that also helped was the shape of the ring,, going to a more oral or egg shaped ring was more comfortable for me. I can’t stress enough how important it is to find the right cage for your penise. Penises are not created equal ( just a little humour Ha Ha ) If you check my pictures you’ll see the difference in ring shapes that I’m talking about.

Allen1987 and G42G like this.
  5. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    If the spot is between the underside of the cage and the ring, the gap may be to small. When
    the skin tightens up is when you usually have that problem. As @Mash2214 said even an
    oval rink would increase that space. If it is worse when you get really tight there you have
    the problem. You can't stop the skin from tightening. Take your time to get the right fit.

I'll leave the not created equal comment alone.:D:+1:

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    So why do you leave the not created equal comment alone ? You know that size really doesn’t matter or does it? ;);)

7. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the good ideas and feedback. I ordered a different ring/cage that is more oval shaped and should give me a little more space between the rings. It should be here later today. Stay tuned.

8. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    OK, I guess I have to. One thing that remains true is that when we are locked up you can
    say we are equal. Our worship and pleasuring are done in whatever way we have developed
    over time. We are accepted by our wonderful women just as we are. I never want to make
    someone that is not very big to feel inadequate.

I hope that works for you. We grow and shrink so often it is sometimes hard to get the right
    fit until we go through all the seasons. We will stay tuned.:+1:

Mash2214 and G42G like this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'm a big believer in the oval or ergonomic rings. Looks like you're in a small cage already, so take a look at the A273-small device (just type "A273 chastity" into the google search box). Great back ring.

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    Local Time:
    Looks like exactly what I need. Thanks so much. I will post how this turns out. I've been spending a lot of time reading old posts. Lots of great stuff in here but often when someone asks a question they don't post if it worked out or not. I will definitely follow up and let everyone know.

Thanks so much to everyone for the support. It's great to have like minded folks.

11. mick.magee

mick.magee Member

New York City
    Local Time:
    A few thoughts from my experience, with a few different flavors of a steel cage (including A273):
    • Sometimes the cheaper versions are not crafted exactly right, and they may not align perfectly, or the posts may not sit in the holes fully. This causes the cage to "rock", and may become easily escapable.

• For me, the oval ring fits far better than the round ring.

• Referring to the ring cross-section, I prefer the ring to be round (like spaghetti) rather than flat (like linguini). Fits me better, and overall more comfortable.

• All of the cages require lubrication. And if it isn't pinching at the moment, lube it anyway - it will pinch later.

• I usually don't have any pinching issues until day 8-10 (even with regular lubing). The pinch for me is always the sac skin getting jammed by the post, between the base ring and the cage.
    Hope any of this helps.

G42G likes this.
  12. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    Local Time:
    I switched to a 45mm sculpted ring today. I am much more comfortable now. Thanks for all the great info.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I think I have that one. Never paid to much attention to the number of it.

14. QueenD'sToy

QueenD'sToy Member

Professional
    New York USA
    Local Time:
    I'm no expert, I've been trying for about a year. I have a custom fitted cage from Mature Metal. Its actually my second custom and the second is finally a perfect fit. Fitment just isn't an exact science but it does help staying with the same manufacturer and altering dimensions you have as the same sizes in different brands fit differently. I wasted lots $$ on plastic. I can go about a week but the night and it's nocturnal erections tighten things up till scrotum chaffing happens. Then it burns for weeks taking the joy and momentum away. The excitement of starting something new and the fun stories tend to make you jump right in and expect to be a 24/7 wearer instantly. It didn't happen for me and as I read it doesn't happen for what would appear to be most. I hear all sorts of things but I do believe its something that does take a while to adjust to. Any stories that sounded real always discussed "when he finally adjusts to it". That tells me I'm on the right track. Patience and time. One real sounding blogger on this sight said he didn't wear it at night and that worked for him. Another said he had to start by going a couple of hours, then he could eventually go for 4 then he said he could put it on in the morning and make it till he got home from work. I guess that continued till he went all day then 24/7. For me this restart I'm doing days as I can do that without any chaffing, then after a week I will add 1 night and don't worry about not being some kind of hero to go all night. It seems that is where a lot of damage happens. If It wakes me and it hurts, off it goes and back to the daily routine then slowly working threw it just like it went for the guy during the day. I believe it will require a heck of a lot of patience then eventually it will come together. My KH is fine with this and it gives her time to get back into the swing of things. When we stopped for me to heal, sometimes 2+ weeks, you loose that momentum. I/you just have to be true to yourself and your KH and keep your hands off. I tend to make sure I'm right back in as soon as I wake up. The excitement still builds as i work toward the 24/7 goal. I'm really going all out for "careful what you ask for". Why not? Life is too short have fun.

15. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    Good on you for a sane and sensible approach. It sounds like you’re off to a good start. Beyond getting actual sores, you may find that particularly as the weather cools you get some pinching sensations inside the ring as your scrotum contracts. Even though this doesn’t lead to broken skin it can still be pretty painful. If so, a little lubrication and a topical analgesic like Aspercreme will help a lot. I had to use it for about my first month or so of full time lockup before my skin got used to things, and there’s still a bit of adjustment in the fall as things cool down.

16. QueenD'sToy

QueenD'sToy Member

Professional
    New York USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Great advice.
    I also still don't think the fit is quite right. The ring slides down the scrotum a bit even as it fits as recommended By Mature Metal . When I get a nocturnal erection the cage holds the part in it firmly however the cock behind the ring still swells and pushes the ring outward against my testicles causing the chaffing.
    When soft and loose the ring does not lay flush against my body getting the entire shaft into the cage which would help on the night time stuff.
    My question is, is that normal and does anybody have any more insite.
    This sight has been very helpful as I get bits a pieces from everyone that has allowed us to get where I am and I thank everyone on it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice