Looking For Advice

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Greg Goltz, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Greg Goltz

Greg Goltz Member

WI
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    We have tried chastity for a couple years now and devices with a base ring are extremely uncomfortable even after 1-2 hours. The ring pinches and pulls so much. I have a scar from a vesectomy which gets stretched and hurts also. We had a CB, which was terrible for me. Then we went to a MM, but that would hurt after a couple hours (great customer service though). I had several size rings, but no luck.

If I go with a big enough ring to be comfortable, then it just falls off. MM worked with me some, but I ran out of things to try. I had three different size rings, but only the large one was remotely comfortable.

I see there are a couple tubes out there from Lori and Evolution that work with a piercing. We are not really sure about getting a PA because they are permanent once they heal. Anyone ever use the tubes with a frenum piercing?

We are looking at belts also, but the good ones are $800 and up. I would hate to purchase one of those and not like it.

Looking for advice

2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Hi Greg,

Your story sounds very familiar.

Ball trap devices were not effective or comfortable, I too have had the snip and found the same issues.

We did try a Chinese full belt to see how they would work. They are effective but become very uncomfortable if you live an active lifestyle. Don't even think about riding a bike, or other activities where you sit down!!. they are also a major pain to keep clean if you are into long term lockups. So we did not go any further with a full custom belt.

After about 3 years of frustration with all of the above D gave me a PA appointment for my birthday with a piercer who was chastity savvy. Told him that we wanted a piercing for chastity purposes, told him the manufacturer and model and had it done. That was about 7 years ago. He placed the piercing hole well back from the glands to allow for the 0 gauge and weight of the device.

We use a Lori's #5A which is very heavy and required a large gauge to work. We stretched to 0 gauge and have been using this device 24/7/365 ever since, except when flying, we now use an Evotion Wearables Bijou and that is extremely comfortable and secure.

In summary, The Pa is a big decision but if you are serious about the lifestyle then we have found that it is the only way to achieve security and control by your key holder. Others may have solutions that worked for them but this is our experience.

Your concern about it being permanent may be an individual thing. On one occasion I did not have a device on and no jewellery for about 1 week. The piercing closed up to 4 gauge!! Which required stretching again to 0 gauge. So I am not sure how much it would close up over a longer period. Stretching a piercing is not a comfortable exercise and will not make the same mistake again!

I hope the above is of assistance.

Raven's j likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice