Flying with Chastity Experience

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CattowerCat, Sep 25, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. CattowerCat

CattowerCat Member

Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    Hi all,

I honestly couldn't decide whether I should post this on this form, or Journey & Blog section, but I think this is a better fitting one, so here goes my post.

I am currently serving in a military, so I don't get to wear chastity devices on daily basis. Living with 50 other men in very tight space doesn't give me all that much of privacy. But when I get a couple days off, I try to wear it for my entertainment. I wear MaleChastityNow's Contender. It's a beautiful custom metal device with excellent build quality and material.

On my last vacation, I got to fly to Jeju island from Seoul. It was a bit of rushed last moment decision, so I didn't have a whole lot of time to pack and prepare myself for the trip. So I put on my chastity device first thing in the morning, went out to get a cup of coffee, and started packing when I got back. After packing everything, I had to rush myself out to catch a bus to airport.

Once I got to airport, I got a ticket, and checked my seat and everything. I grabbed a small snack for lunch and slowly headed to security screening section of the airport. That was when I realized I was still wearing my device and it was entirely too late to go back and do anything about it. While remembering other posts about airport security with chastity devices on FL and here on CM, I loaded my belongings on a x-ray machine, empty my pockets, and walked through the metal detector. Machine goes off and I am thinking to myself, "Fuck, here it comes". What I read was mostly about TSA policy, and I have no idea how the process / policy differ in Korea, and one of the agent walks up to me and start scanning with a metal detector wand. When the wand reached my waist, the baton goes off, and something hit me. I didn't take off my belt! I showed my belt buckle, and apologize to the agent, she scans my legs and ankle to finish the scan. Now I am wondering if I have to take the belt off and walk through the metal detector, only to have the machine goes off again. Agent just looks at me with all the boredom in the world, told me to not do it again, and give me a pass signal.

It's not super dramatic or anything, but it had me sweat a bit on the back. Just a little airport drama I went through that I like to share with y'all here.

Cheers,
    Cat

2. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    So did you have the key to remove it for the return trip?

3. CattowerCat

CattowerCat Member

Local Time:
    I did. I think I would have been fine without tho. It's not like they keep a record of my "warnings". Kinda like "warning papers" police officers hand out. :p

4. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    Ha! I’m reading this on the way home from a similar experience. I had an appointment at our state Parliament this evening, realised on the way there will be metal detectors.

Yep, and it went off, the guy then passed the wand over me, it beeped at my groin, he said “belt buckle”, then waved me through. Phew.

5. CattowerCat

CattowerCat Member

Local Time:
    With your experience, would you risk it again? Because having gone through, I don't know if I would if I was given that the chance again.

6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    You do wonder "what's the point of the security?" when the scanner goes of and they just assume it's your belt buckle!

I've had airport pat-downs where they've started with my head hair (it's usually only half an inch long) checked both sides of each arm, skirted around the groin area, and checked both sides of each leg.

So once I asked the guy, "Don't you check the groin area? it would be much easier to hide something in my underpants than around my kneecaps or elbows".
    He just looked at me, looked skywards and then his third look said "Don't give me a hard day".
    Not that I've done it, but smuggling chastity cages is probably a lot less difficult than many people think. :rolleyes:

7. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Not a lot to be said about our security

8. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    No, I wouldn’t do it again, rather stressful! I’m waiting on delivery of a synthetic device which will ensure no detection.

9. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    We got a holy trainer for travels... It works fine... 100% plastic, with a numbered plastic lock and I´m ready to go... But as soon as possible I like to be belted... It feels a lot better...

HeForHer likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    I haven’t had the experience of traveling while locked, not yet anyway. When I have traveled on an airline my Wife has been with me and my cage was removed for the trip and put in our checked luggage.

A couple years ago we were in Cuba for a vacation and when we were going through the scanner the man infront of us caused the metal detector to go off. They waved him through like it was nothing without even checking him with the hand scanner. I really didn’t think they cared at all what we were taking on the plane (flying over the US to Canada ).

When we took our seats my wife said to me “If we ever come back to Cuba I guess you don’t need to be unlocked “

11. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    Don´t count on that... Maybe the guy well know person... It may backfire... lol

12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    That fear of it backfiring would make it exciting. I’ve never heard off anyone being denied access to the plane because of a Chastity cage but maybe it’s happened. I may have to face the embarrassment of showing them my cage but this can also be exciting in a kinky way.

This person wasn’t a well known person he was on vacation also. Their security Was very lacks, it was like they couldn’t get us through fast enough so they could go home.

13. suzy maid

suzy maid Member

England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A word of warning to USA subbies - security at European airports is more rigorous than in America ( in my experience ). If your belt sets off the detector, here, you WILL have to take it off and go back around.
    We have full body scanners - I would love to see what they show up.
    And big queues for security.

mlcf likes this.
  14. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    I forgot the body scanners... lol... not even the plastick will escape... lol

15. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    I've been through the full body scanner at Heathrow with a plastic device on.
    It's no big deal, and far easier and preferable than the old metal scanner.

You can't see the person at the other end looking at the images, and they are not going to be concerned with people wearing 'fetish body jewellery'. They've seen it all before and probably chastity devices quite frequently, the scanners can tell what sort of material everything is made of so whether it's a metal or plastic device they'll give your scan the normal once over, know exactly what it is and let you through. (it might seem weird to them but it's not illegal, and won't bring a plane down or assist a hijack).

If wearing a metal device then it will be more hassle if you don't have the option of going through the full body scanner and have to use the old metal detector instead. If the alarm goes off Just tell the person you're wearing "intimate body jewellery made of surgical steel" and they will either give you a token wave with the manual wand and let you through, or possibly ask you to step into the nearby private room where they'll want a quick visual check. If that happens be prepared for a possible short delay, but remember they don't want to spend lots of time processing one individual unnecessarily no more than you do.

16. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    I was going to add, metal locks and devices would also be no problem for getting through the full body scanner as they get quite a clear picture of everything, it's obvious what it is and a chastity device is not something they need or want to stop you for.

17. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Wonder how many chastity cages or belts they observe in a month!!!

18. CattowerCat

CattowerCat Member

Local Time:
    Due to privacy reason, machine doesn’t show the actual image of the objects underneath the clothes. Instead, it shows a rectangle box on the body so agents can check them out themselves. At least that’s what I know.

19. The Jailed

The Jailed Member

Uk
    Local Time:
    It is my thinking that the you are concerned about what the person who is checking will think. It’s all in your head I would think. Once you have gone it’s on to the next person, someone said that they have seen it all before. Perhaps they have. But once you are through that’s it. You will never see them again. Or if you do. They won’t remember you.

20. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    This is correct. The scanners do not show an actual outline of what any particular object is. This was done away with after the complaints about the scanners actually showing body contours and outlines of boobs, genitals, etc. shortly after they were originally introduced. Now they just show boxes where some non-fleshy density is occurring. If they see a box around your genitals, they're likely to ask about it and may "inspect" it. I haven't been through a scanner since I started wearing plastic cages while traveling, so I don't know if they'll pick up the plastic cages or not.

21. CattowerCat

CattowerCat Member

Local Time:
    It is also known to throw different rectangle based on size and density of hidden objects. I doubt knowing the density of size of chastity would give the agents high level alert, but it certainly will as some with exceptionally large penis was flagged as anomaly in the past.

22. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    I have been through the scanners a few times with my tube device and they haven’t said a word. It is titanium though and I hear that makes a difference.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice