Centurian Silver Chastity Device.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by rus, Apr 21, 2018.

1. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    I am thinking of getting a centurian chastity tube.

but before I do does anyone have any experience with these? it would be kinda cool to have real sterling silver on your penis. plus I can't wear ball trap devices due to full castration. I miss my chastity and would like to play these games again with my new wife. we both really like the look of this one.

so any help is greatly appreciated.

[​IMG]

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    lori is too heavy. i like this cause its lighter

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    I don't quite understand. How does it attach? Does it require a piercing? Looks cool, though...

5. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    attaches with a frenum piercing. i really like its made of silver its like having fancy jewlery on your junk :)

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    I was at a party years ago that a guy had one of these. They’re beautiful. But they require a piercing. They’re also very expensive.

I’d love to have one, but with the high cost it’s not an option right now

7. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    piercing im not worried with i already have several the frenum is the least painful penis piercing you can get

did he seem happy with it? my concern is the piercing jewlery is what keeps it locked on thinking of having my buddy make me a locking frenum bar that requires a key to remove it but overall i want to make sure this will do the job

stop erections and stop masturbation

i measured everything already so ready to place the order just need some insight there isnt much info on them except for cartoons of slaves wearing them from their magazines

8. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It seems to me that it is purely jewelry, because it leaves the most sensitive area of the penis almost fully exposed. So if you are really wanting chastity from the device, I would think it's not the right device. However if you are looking at it as jewelry and role play then go for it.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please whats all them little nobbly bits do. them on the outside.

10. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    its partially for roleplay partially for jewlery but also want it for chastity.. the penis would be encased the sensitive spots are covered and it would def stop sex or masturbation since you would be pulling on the frenum piercing.. however if you wanted to really cheat you could easily use a vibrator as you can with any other chastity device nothing is 100% thats all fantasy and made up ive been able to pick the lock or find ways to orgasm in any belt ive ever owned in the 20 years of doing chastity play.

true chastity is submission meaning you have to have self disclipline or it will not work.. my goal here isnt to masturbate or have sex with others my goal here is to make sure the penis does not get hard unless she says it can by releasing it and taking off the locking piercing

my doc said after castration i shouldnt get hard anymore but i still get rock hard on a regular basis and its more annoying than good im hoping this will fix this. i did use another before this idea it has spikes and the spikes caused nerve damage i couldnt feel my penis for almost 2 weeks

anyway thats my 2 cents on it :)

11. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    believe its just decoration. im waiting til monday and ill call and place my order for it :)

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh ok thank you.

13. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    ordered the device yesterday Ill let you guys know when it comes I am very excited :)

14. erw495

erw495 New member

Local Time:
    can I ask you about the castration? have you posted about it? obviously curious about how and why. thanks.

15. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    sure what would you like to know about it? I have not posted about it I had it done over a year ago now.

if you have a particular question feel free to ask Ill answer what I can.

16. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    oh the chastity device should be here this week. Ill take pictures and share when I get it.. very excited.

17. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    well my centurian came but it had a few issues I had to send it back :( it was beautiful tho not too heavy very shiny.

looked super fancy the main issue I had was the length it was too long for me and then they also had almost all the glands exposed a little exposure is fine but I don't want everything exposed I took a few pictures I can share if you guys want to see it..

I don't have the actual device anymore I mailed it back for the adjustments prob wont see it for another week or more now.. but I am very excited for it to return..

inside diameter was perfect just the length it was like 3 inch and 2 1/2 to the penis head I only wanted 2 " max the inner diameter is 1 " that is fine tho. it really is a work of art you can tell they put some time into it. and its pure SILVER what more can you ask for lol..

18. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
  19. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    my penis was trying to get erect from pushing it in the tube thats why its a bit engorged as well :)

20. dawn

dawn Member

retired
    oregon
    Local Time:
    This device has been made for years. There used to be a few of them, and they all came in different lengths. This device you have here was the second popular model. The number one model (No longer made) was the same as this one. The only difference was it was a full tube at three inches long, one inch diameter.

You are right however. The number one reason these are so popular is because they are made of sterling silver and are very light weight. They are also very secure once on and also, they can be welded. That is done to the barbell. The chastity is installed, barbell on both sides are silver soldered. A pair of stats are dipped into that freezing stuff(Can't remember the name). Clipped to the barbell just inside and the weld applied to the ball to chastity. Only one way off after that. Cut the barbell, and that isn't easy to do.

Now for the little silver balls welded to it. Those are anti masturbation balls. Can't stroke your penis. They are designed to make stroking your penis impossible. Try? You won't be able. You'll just beat up your penis. There are other chastity rings etc... that are of the same design. These rings fit using the frenum piercing. They have these silver balls attached to they and if you even try to masturbate with the ring on, you'll wish you hadn't tried because you won't be able. The pain is to great.

Now for the chastity of all chastises. It is attached with an Ampallang piercing. It is made of silver and once on the penis, the head of the penis will NEVER move, or slip back into the device. I've made two of these devices and trust me, my design is chastity on a level far above these tinker toy chastity devices. They're custom made to the barbell used.

21. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    dawn do you have pictures of the ones you’ve made?

22. dawn

dawn Member

retired
    oregon
    Local Time:
    That would be a NO. Sadly, I was a fool not to take pictures BUT, the last one I parted with was to a Mistress named Mistress Balka. I think that name is right? She is located here in Portland, Or. I will say one thing, her eyes about popped out when I showed her. All I have is the my drawings and designs. I do have two mild chastity's I made that I still have. I decided to come here knowing many will want me to build them one. I will only do this on my terms. The process can take some time as I'm enjoy a polished silver device that can be felt with ever motion of the body.

Hope that helps? And feel free to ask questions.

23. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Nice-im VERY tempted to try one of these. I have a frenum piercing which seems like would fit this well.

24. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Dawn-I'm very interested. C an you send me your designs/prices/etc?

25. dawn

dawn Member

retired
    oregon
    Local Time:
    I came here because I decided to look for another companion/owner. I've decided just for fun that I will build one chastity and offer it up. This build will take up to six months + as money is short and it requires tig welding, metal forming, and polishing. This device is NOT for the faint of heart. They're about 1" and 1/8" diameter, 3" inches long. This device does NOT use a Frenum piercing. This device use's the (Properly spelled) Ampalang piercing only. This device stretches the penis to conform to it.

Furthermore, once on? There will be no hard on. Any attempt to even think of one will bring Pain. That is what chastity is. Chastity is about IT thinking about anything else but sex, masturbation, etc... When a Mistress dresses in all her beauty ITS mind will try so hard to think of something else as any erection will bring Pain. That is why she dresses so SEXY; it's to make you suffer.

Lastly, I will whip up a design and post it. That will be the product. The date of construction will be posted. That will be all. A raw device that engulfs and Takes everything you have, and all you will ever know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice