Fraudulent Feelings

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LatexMiss, Sep 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. LatexMiss

LatexMiss Member

London
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    So recently I have not spent as much time here as I used to. I know @DommeLP checks in on a regular basis but I have have not felt exactly comfortable.

Why, you might ask?

Because I am currently not locked, for some reason I feel that my opinion is less valid if I am not locked, especially if the topic is in regards to being locked.

For the same reasons the 'Verified Female' badge exists we accept that someone with that moniker carries more weight to a topic when female perspective is asked for.

I am not saying we need a 'Verified Locked' badge, It's just how I feel about commenting on other people's circumstance when I am currently not experiencing it myself.

I hope that makes sense because I have rewritten this post about 100 times.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    I know how you feel a little. I first became a member in 09, I was not locked or have a kh. I didn’t feel comfortable joining any discussions or adding my opinion, or even asking questions because I was not participating in actual chastity.

I looked, learned, and read a lot about how others do it, and a lot about cages and fit...still wish the cheap ones were available when I ended up getting mine.

Anyway, I ended up making a new account when I started actually locking up and had a kh. I finally had something to share and wanted to document our journey.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    Totally agree with you, I spent a couple of months unlocked earlier this year for a couple of reasons. Even though I was technically chaste I still felt different and wasn't as interested in visiting the mansion and participating in any threads. I know I'm submissive but the cage adds an element to the lifestyle that's hard for anything else to compete with.

Rectrix likes this.
  4. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    I'm not going to tell you how to feel, but I don't think your experiences are any less valid because they happened some time in the past.

5. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    I agree with unlucky- if your past experiences can offer advice or perspective on a subject then by all means jump in if you wish.

6. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    I don’t wear a device but I feel my chastity is authentic. I have to deal with many of the same emotions that a person locked would have and ultimately that what chastity is for me.

boisub and Unlucky like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice