A long distance couple (diary / blog)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Couple4517, Sep 15, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    I am currently locked in a CB6000S by my keyholder (my girlfriend) and in this journal / blog I intend to write a bit about our experiences and my thoughts. In this first post I will just outline how we got to this point.

I have been interested in chastity for a long time but it was never something I had explored with another person before but I had tried various self-locking methods such as using emlalock etc. My girlfriend had never heard of any of this before but after some time I decided to bring it up to her, she is the first person I had ever spoke to this about. I was nervous but with her I felt confident in our connection, trust and shared love that I could bring it up.

I think initially it was a lot for her to take in and it doesn't help that the CB6000 is not exactly the nicest thing to look at and with all the connecting bits it is very fiddly looking. I was delighted that her reaction was supportive and did nothing to make me feel bad about what I had shared. We tried it on and off a few times but I don't think at the beginning it clicked that much for either of us, I loved that we were trying it though.

It was a while ago now but I believe there was a fairly long break of us not trying it at all and then I think it was my GF who brought up that I should wear it again. Since then things have moved pretty quickly! I am now locked up all of the time that I am not with her, which as we are currently long distance means usually a couple of weeks at a time. My last run in chastity was 10 days and I think the current run may be 15 or 16 days though it is entirely her decision so it could be less or more.

My GF had no experience or knowledge of being a KH but she does it incredibly, it really amazes me how quickly she has come into her stride. It is incredibly exciting to know that whilst I have my idea of what I might like to happen it is not up to me, it is up to her to decide what we do in the future. She may decide that I don't need to wear the cage for a month or that I get to cum every week. Or maybe she decides I always need to wear the cage and she only takes it off when she wants. She might decide I only get ruined orgasms for a month. I don't know what she will decide, which makes it incredibly exciting. I believe I try my best not to push her to do something or to top from the bottom, as much as possible I want it to be her that decides what she likes and does not like.

Most importantly what makes it wonderful is I get to share it with her.

Rectrix and Unlucky like this.
  2. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I have been locked since the 11th of September and already I feel a lot more aroused than the previous time. I think by the time I am unlocked I may be crazy with lust but that is what the denial is all about. I have to take my current cage off fairly frequently for cleaning but also for other activities as it is fairly uncomfortable. We have ordered a Looker 02 which we hope will allow for easier cleaning and as it should fit me better that should mean I won't have to take it off so often. I would love it (and I think my GF too) if the only person to unlock or relock my cage was her. At the moment I have to do it myself quite a lot which is fine but it would be nice to minimise that.

That gets to the incident that happened a few days ago, as I had to remove the device in the morning I was meant to relock it before work but instead I did not do it until after lunch. I had a very busy morning but in truth I could have managed it before work just about, and certainly before lunch. I have to admit to being wrong there and making a mistake, but from now on I will be trying my best to lock myself back up much quicker if it is off.

My GF said she would have to punish me for this violation, I am intruiged as to what she might come up with. As she isn't from this background (chastity / domme etc) I can't really imagine what she might think of as a suitable punishment so that will be interesting. Shorlt after this I saw a post where someones punishment was to come up with ideas for punishments which I thought was a pretty unusual idea but I'm not sure if that works well for couples still exploring this area.

To summarise so far this lockup I am feeling incredibly aroused already and just so happy that I brought the idea of this up all that time ago. If I were not locked up for my GF I think at this point I might normally unlock myself and masturbate, so I think if this lasts as long as I think it may (perhaps another 12 days) I will be going beyond my previous limits with no touching at all. Not cuming for this long is fine but not masturbating will be different. This feels so right, I feel so happy knowing that my cock is under lock and key by my lovely GF. Every day almost she says something that makes me immediately want to try and get hard, she seems so much to have taken to being a KH.

I will post again once I have something to write about, I am interested to know if my arousal will continue to grow over the next weeks or whether it may reduce a bit. I also need to research wearing a chastity cage through airport security as that would be a step to allow only her to unlock me.

3. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    I’ve been 3 weeks with no drop

4. Joey love

Local Time:
    There is a thread here about airport security
    It seems to be legal to wear into plane but you’ll probably have to show security- some have passed through. I just took mine off at JFK while traveling with my teenage daughter but am not sure I would be ready to go through solo wearing it- but I’m getting more comfortable with my “body jewelry “

Couple4517 likes this.
  5. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply Joey, I think for me I would feel extremely awkward having to show it. I am fine with in in luggage but not so keen on a trip to a private room!

6. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Titles and limits / ideas

I was not planning to write another update so soon but after writing the earlier posts I sent a link to my girlfriend and we had a chat about it.

Now when talking with my girlfriend earlier she showed me the key a lot via webcam and of course I got very aroused and my cock throbbing in my cage felt really nice so I started to rub my cage which gave me quite a bit of pleasure. I mentioned this to my girlfriend thinking it was fine (it isn't against our rules) and she said I wasn't allowed as I had been bad yesterday (see previous post). Later she asked if she was being too strict etc and got us onto the topic of limits and things we'd like to try.

As I mentioned before my girlfriend is all very new to this and is of a vanilla background so I said she could suggest anything and I'd probably be open to trying it. However the issue is really that she isn't so sure of what the options are. So we said one thing is if I have desires I can of course write them down for her to consider as inspiration. She can use them, ignore them or make something new out of those ideas. But I also wanted to ask, are there good ways for couples to explore possible interests together?

My other thoughts came to titles when I admitted that I liked when she was strict and commanding, that I liked her showing her dominance and confidence in this area. We have really struggled to think of a title for her that sounds nice and works well. In this situation where my girlfriend is being commanding or is telling me off (previous post again) the idea of having to respond something like "yes Mistress" / "yes Miss" is really exciting. I don't know if that works as well in reality but in my head it feels right.

However I am not sure that works for her and so I am trying to think of more options that combine an element of those above but also maybe sound nicer. And of course a title for me is something we have thought about, she doesn't like the common ones like 'slave' and 'pet'. And lockee etc doesn't sound that great either! Any suggestions are very welcome!

Finally we worked out roughly the times for us making this journey. Summer 2017 is when I first introduced it and then started experimenting with it and it was Spring 2018 that chastity became serious for us. It went from me never being locked up and able to masturbate and cum whenever I wanted to today where I am not allowed to cum by my self or even to masturbate when I want. I think the dates are useful because many men want to get to this point straight away but I think far more commonly it will take time but have patience and let whatever will happen take its own pace. For me it has definitely being worth it. To share this with an incredible person who has been very understanding makes this so much more rewarding and enjoyable than I could have ever imagined.

7. Joey love

Local Time:
    Yea I thought the same way- as we speak though I’m locked at a hockey tournament for my daughter and the feelings have changed a bit
    Been in men’s room standing at stallin cage and a couple times I noticed ‘a look’ and it was actually pretty cool

Couple4517 likes this.
  8. Joey love

Local Time:
    Maybe ready to go on through security

Couple4517 likes this.
  9. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I am interested to hear if you do decide to do this at some point, and how it goes. Do you have a journal to follow?

I could imagine wearing a plastic one but a lot of airports now make you go through one of the body scanner systems instead of metal detector and I think those will pick up the plastic and highlight that as an area to be manually checked. Those systems have picked up chewing gum in my pocket for example before.

10. Joey love

Local Time:
    Either way, plastic or metal, it is legal. Someone in here found TSA guidelines mentioning that.
    And the ones here that did get scanned were brought into a back room and had to show them.
    All in al just a few extra minutes. Of course this to me is much easier said than done.
    My next few trips through the scanner- one in a few hours, will be with my teenage daughter so I will have it removed. After that I wouldn’t do it without my wife’s consent. And as of this moment she is not aware of me even wearing a cage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice