It

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by charliejae, Sep 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. charliejae

charliejae Member

Program Management
    USA - Kansas City
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    Hello. I'm new to the forum but not knew to chastity and cross dressing or other deviant behaviors :). Though I have never publicly cross dressed. I have worn a chastity device on and off over the years but never more than 4 days until now...

I'm writing this because it seems strange to me to be in chastity now for 11 days straight and no one to share the experience with. It started when my wife left on an extended vacation overseas to be with family. She knows about my chastity fetish but prefers to not be involved with locking my little dick away. Well after dropping her off at the airport I went home and shaved all my lower body hair, put on the Holy Trainer v2, dropped the key in a kitchen safe box and set the timer for 6 days and 18 hours which would let me out at the beginning of the next work week with just enough time to take the cage off, clean the cage etc... and locking myself back in before needing to go to work. The key is even now back in the kitchen safe which was locked for another 6 days and 12 hours, so that the little dick could be taken out and cleaned. How long it will be locked for again is up in the air right now.

The first few days were no problem at all because the device fits perfectly for me and there is no chance for an erection to occur. I wore panties and tights under my clothes going to work. Of course the first week I was self conscious of the holy trainer imprisoning my little dick. I kept up with my usual pervving of tumblr and reading of blogs about chastity and cross dressing.I got home every night and took off the panties and tights and changed into the one piece leotard and doubled up on the tights. I had ordered a few things online prior to the Misses leaving and they have come in over the past week. Breast forms, sports bra, waist cincher, a couple of dresses in the style I like and two wigs (of which I still have to learn to wear properly) and makeup. All of which I have worn at home. One night I even ventured out in the dark into the park that is behind my house. That was quite an exhilarating experience, I even squatted behind a tree and peed.

I have also done self bondage where I place a butt plug inside me, use bluetooth earplugs to block out all noise, place a leather hood over my head and using opaque contact lenses make it so I am unable to see. And while dressed in tights, a leotard, sports bra and waist cincher will get on my stationary bike and pedal the bike for 1 hour straight. I know the one hour is up when the timed lock on my hood releases and I am able to use my primary senses again. I do this every other day.

On the morning of the 7th day having locked the little dick things got different. The little dick was secure in its prison and I was not really noticing it as I hadn't for the past 3 days really. But that evening when looking at tumblr and other sites, my little dick was getting excited. My tiny pebble sack was larger than it has been when I took a look and over the next couple days every time I would get excited I felt the ring around my scrotum feel very tight, so much so that during the night when the pee hard on would wake me up I felt the chafing on my skin from the friction of the scrotum ring and my pebble sack. On day 8 and 9 at work I was very cautious about needing to get up to do anything because of the chaffing and how much it hurt. I started putting skin lotion on my pebble sack and that has eased the pain a lot. Also wearing panties has become a little more difficult as the growing pebble sack extends out the side of the panties.

Over the past few days I have tried to have an analgasm, but to no avail. The pebble sack is filling up but no relief as of yet. This is day 11 from the initial lockup. And I am writing all this because I feel if no one else knows this is going on then it isn't happening.

Please give me your thoughts and maybe even some ideas on how to make this experience more interesting.

sissyblueballs likes this.
  2. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    Hello and welcome
    I’m self locked for 21 days now with no O for 28
    I have no one in the “real world” that knows I’m locked so I really enjoy coming here and sharing stories and advice with others. Great people here to help you find what you’re looking for

3. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Charliejay,
    I am happy for your experiences, but it is so sad that you cannot share your sexuality with your wife.
    Lest I sound like a hyppocrite, my wife does not share all my internet resources with me, but does participate in real life. Last night she told me that I will receive a hard strap whipping this morning before breakfast, sit on the bottlecap pad for breakfast, and wear lipstick until noon.
    I know she just really wants to prime me up so she can be hard-banged by me in my urned-on state, but as we all know, the strapping will be very painful and the bottle cap pad will make it even worse. If there are open cuts to the skin she usually rubs my butt with alcohol.
    Please consider telling your wife that kinky stuff is something you need in your life and that it is healthy.
    Do cater to her sexual needs!

4. sissyblueballs

sissyblueballs Long term member

retired
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    I find wearing panties that are a bit big for me help a lot for when my balls are swollen. I really, REALLY enjoy the feeling of being "encased" in them, but, I simply can't wear panties that are to tight. I find the traditional Full Cut ones the best for me, you might find another cut better. Hope this helps and enjoy :+1:

5. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Wearing a chastity device is deviant behavior?

6. Joey love

Local Time:
    I don’t think so

7. Joey love

Local Time:
    I don’t think tattoos are deviant and I think a chastity device is more meaningful than tattoos
    And yes I have both

8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    No, just different!

9. charliejae

charliejae Member

Program Management
    USA - Kansas City
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Deviant in a good way, not a bad way. As in not "normal" different than accepted norms. Not like you are going out and getting drunk in public.

And I cater to her sexual needs. Mine are no where near as important as hers. She is very conservative in her sexuality, one of the things I adore about her.

10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    And fun as well!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice