Cage For Construction Worker?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by boxshelf, Sep 15, 2018.

1. boxshelf

boxshelf Member

Seattle
    Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    The best fit I have found in my budget is a 1-7/8 CB ring with a steel cage upgrade.

I have tried (and returned - thanks amazon) a dozen unacceptable chinese devices.

I am looking for something that I can wear through the work week - but I am an electrician.

Not concerned about metal and getting my junk arced, but that I wear heavy Carhart pants. I climb ladders with tool belt on, go into crawl spaces above/below houses, and interact with homeowners.

On top of that I have 4 kids 8-18.

I am looking for something that kids/customers wont notice and that will not kill me in my active day.

2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    HI, I'm also a construction guy. I wear a Mature Metals Jail Bird. I wear jeans with no issues. Nothing shows.

I don't know much about the chinese devises. Of all the devices I have had the Jail Bird so far (6 years) is the best for me.

HeForHer likes this.
  3. boxshelf

boxshelf Member

Seattle
    Local Time:
    You use the oval or round ring?

4. Jane's property

Jane's property Active member

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    I started out with the cb and metal upgrade and I'm a site carpenter so plenty of climbing doing roofs etc and didn't have too many problems apart from the odd pinch

Recently just switched to a metal device with a urethral insert I'm yet to try it for a day at work

But with the cb I never had any problems with customers noticing the only slight question was from my work colleagues saying I take a bit longer in the toilet

5. boxshelf

boxshelf Member

Seattle
    Local Time:
    I have been eyeing red chili cages for some time. Have been dabbling (with wife) on weekends once in a while for the last two years.

Had a breakthrough in her attitude a couple of weeks ago. Starting Th-Su regularly. Looking for longer solutions;)

6. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Round ring for me

7. cuckoldalice

cuckoldalice Member

Local Time:
    You guys are taking an incredible risk wearing chastity on construction sites. Especially if you ever have to wear fall restraint harnesses. I have seen photos of injuries sustained by the harnesses not being sufficiently tight across the crotch and those injuries were catastrophic to the scrotum and testes WITHOUT the injured worker wearing a chastity device. Under the worst circumstance you could have your junk ripped off your body and very likely bleed out before you could be retrieved from a fall-arrest incident. Accidents of that nature take place in the blink of an eye. I was on a project where the spider gears on a swing stage failed and two workers were left hanging 60 feet above the floor. The spiders had just been serviced and certified and put back into use and yet they failed.

Chastity is a fun fantasy and an interesting lifestyle. But it's not so fun or interesting that I would risk being disfigured in order to live out that fantasy.

I work for one of the largest contractors in the industry and there is no possible way to explain wearing a chastity device on the job in the event of an injury. Work is work. It's not fantasy time as much as we may like it to be. I guess it would be different if you worked in an office setting shuffling papers but I cannot imagine wearing my Jailbird on any construction project, even as a supervisor. There are just way too many opportunities for injury and then having to explain to incredulous employers why one chose to bring their sexual fantasies onto a multi-million dollar jobsite.

8. boxshelf

boxshelf Member

Seattle
    Local Time:
    I have considered the risk of the harness, but I rarely use one - not that I am anti safety but that I have younger guys on the roof.

I work extension ladder, kneeling, and crawlspace. My concern is more drag from belly crawl and pinch from kneeling with the heavy dungarees.

Plus crazy bulge...

9. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Great point. I agree with you 100%. For me, I own the company so there's not much risk. I spend most of my time behind a windshield driving or at a desk.

10. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    i wore a Rikers hard plastic cage for 10 months and it was bulky and hard to go through the day with, a lot of adjusting. Got a Mature Metal jailbird, fit to size and haven't had an uncomfortable moment since. Highly recommend you getting a cage that is fit perfectly for you.

11. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    The style or design of your cage shouldn’t make any difference. The most important thing is one that fits properly and doesn’t move around very much. The more movement you have in your cage the more pinching you get. Keep it snug and compact I’m a strong believer that your cage should be slightly shorter than you are flaccid, I’ve been locked almost all the time for 8 1/2 years and do physical work with very little issues.

12. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Couple things....1st its called a fall protection harness...i wear a miller duraflex python daily...it has no crotch strap and i have not seen one that does in years...may want to buy your guys nicer equipment...most new harness have to thigh restraints which ride on your thigh at the groin area...unless the person is a moron and leaves it loose as hell there is no chance your cock is getting smashed...you are fine to wear a harness in my opinion...as long as you are not dumb as a post and wear it loose.l and even then i can't see how my Miller could even do that unless you are packing 10inches and it goes down your pant leg ..you are more likely to have your balls cut off in a car accident on the way to the jobsite than to have a harness cut them off. I would recommend better training for your guys and for gods sake get them better equipment. Not trying to bash you but your info seems to be a bit over dramatic to say the least.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice