Lori for non PA and anti pullout?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Guest 3729, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    i was reading another thread a few days back and another member mentioned that Lori had a new device coming out for non pierced people that had an anti pullout system. I googled it and looked at Lori's website but didn't see any non PA devices advertised with anti pullout. If anyone knows which model I'm talking about please let me know, thanks!

2. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    I'm interested in this too. As a 'grower' I think I could probably defeat any cage. If it was impossible to get back into without a key then that would be one solution - as long as there was significant consequences !

3. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    I’m the one who posted it.
    It’s new. Like very new. Ms Lori said I was one of the first to have it on my cage.

I’m also a grower. Cage is just over 2” long and I’m 7.5” when aroused. I have been wearing it for almost two weeks now and can report that the anti pullout design is functioning as expected.

The pullout security ring is tight enough that you can’t hope to slide it back on when it’s locked in place in the cage. You may be able to slide out the back after much tugging, but whoever holds the key will know as they will need to re lock you.

I was dead set on getting a PA at some point as I don’t like having the option to cheat, with the new Lori I won’t be needing the piercing.
    Chastity now feels more real, knowing I can’t escape (without consequences)

4. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Which model Lori are you using? Did she say when she was going to put the anti pullout device on her website?

5. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I am very interested in a PA and would get it done in a heartbeat except for some reason my mistress doesn't want me pierced. So this seems like a great option...

6. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    I’m in a Lori 2A
    She didn’t mention when it would be on the website but did ask me for photos so she could use them if so desired.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  7. luckyhubby83

Local Time:

I was in the same exact situation
    I went back and forth emailing Lori about that if I should just get it with the PA Incase my KH changes her mind. Opted not to as my KH really dislikes the idea of me pierced.
    Now... it’s not really needed. Win win

Sure I can pull out with a lot of tugging, but she will still know about it and that’s all that matters as that’s enough to keep me from doing it. Sneaky creatures we men are...

KBS, Dogchasecats and Guest 3729 like this.
  8. Cuckster

Cuckster Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I don't think it's necessarily that "new". Lori is quite discreet about it deliberately, as many of her designs and innovations once publicised are immediately stolen by the Asian knockoff merchants.
    That's the reason there are no photos on her site. I understand she doesn't send them out either.
    As to whether she'll put photos up in future, you'd need to ask her.
    I do know that the design is being worked on still. Refined further for wearers who aren't circumcised.
    I also know that the plan is for it to be interchangeable with a PA bar without modification to the cage.

lexie, Dogchasecats and Guest 3729 like this.
  9. luckyhubby83

Local Time:

Indeed
    Please guys give credit where credit is due. Support ms Lori . This innovation is amazing. Speaking from someone who has benefited greatly from it. as a standard cage without it is more of a fashion accessory Unless running a piercing

10. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Thanks to luckyhubby83 there is interest in this new design.

I'm fascinated by the description of this new design with a retainer ring, along with others. I went to Lori’s web site out of curiosity, the following is what it says about the 2A.

#2A Unit is for the non-pierced, if wanting a Prince Albert piercing pin add $100.00, 4 spikes, 2 on top of ring, 2 on bottom of device, if wanting spikes specify when ordering comes with security screw Cost: $575.00.

2A, w/ retainer ring. For those of you who do not want to be pierced, the retainer ring sits on a post and swivels, the harder you pull out the back the harder it clamps down on your shaft, it sits in the same place as the P/A pin and secured by one of our security screws. So you can always upgrade to a P/A if you wish. Cost: $675.00

Danny15, LockedM and hardbodysub like this.
  11. luckyhubby83

Local Time:

Interest is a understatement. Expect to become very busy very soon Ms Lori

This pullout ring will be the new norm for non pierced cages

Lori earned a customer for life from me. This new design is exactly what was needed to keep me locked 100% secure for my wife and not require a piercing. Now with my wife embracing her control more and more each day... I am really living the life of a chaste husband VS just playing the part when I could slip out the back and masturbate whenever I wanted.

This made Chastity a reality for me not just a fantasy that I could switch on and off.
    Thank you again Ms Lori. (She was also the first to market with a PA) I can’t wait to see what new innovations they hav in the future

hardbodysub, Dogchasecats and Rectrix like this.
  12. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    So how does the anti pullout actually work?
    I understand the concept of the anti pullout ring getting smaller as you extract. However once extracted what mechanism stops you re inserting?
    Does the anti pullout ring remain inside the cage meaning you cannot enlarge it sufficiently to slip the penis back into it because it is too far forwards inside the cage?
    Does it work in reality because if it does this could be a real game changer for the reasons mentioned about i.e making chastity real for non pierced subs like me.

Mitch

Dogchasecats likes this.
  13. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    No photos? There are photos of every device for sale. I can’t imagine anyone buying without knowing what it looks like!

14. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I've seen the picture of this, and it was something I had integrated into a design some time ago (very primitive compared to Ms. Loris though) - think of a ring that is the exact same size as your shaft (if not a touch smaller) that sits right behind the head, and is then secured to the front portion of the cage. You put it on before inserting into the cage because your soft noodle can't be pushed through it, it has to be pulled through. When the cage is on, sure you can probably pull it back out the ring, but you can't push it back in, and can't get your fingers into the front of the cage to pull through, so you're screwed, and will be found out.

G42G and Dogchasecats like this.
  15. alien182

alien182 Member

Local Time:
    Just received my 2a with anti-pullout . I have had mature metal and other devices This one is by far the best. The anti pullout does not hurt or leave marks. Love how the inner ring holds everything in place. I don't think you could pull straight out even if you wanted too. So far I am impressed with this device.

Rectrix likes this.
  16. luckyhubby83

Local Time:

you can pull out if you pull really hard and have some lube used. but you will NEVER slide back in there without your keyholder knowing. (i also am in the 2A with the anti pullout)
    for those who dont wish to be pierced, this is the way to go for sure.

alien182 likes this.
  17. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    I’m having trouble understanding how the anti pullout works, can you tell us more?

18. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    where can i see a photo of this device with anti pullout? is it on lori's website?

19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    We'd be interested in seeing more pictures of Lori's devices the simple snap shots of each one on Ms Lori's site are simply enough to pique one's interest and there is little or no information on her site about each of the devices. Someone somewhere has no doubt done some comprehensive objective reviews that perhaps indicate the pros and cons of each device

Ideally we are looking for good reviews with photos preferably both just the device and being worn.
    We would particularly appreciate a comparison of the #2A and #2B and or anything about similar devices to these but with either more bars or less gaps between them.

If someone would be willing to pass on the whereabouts of said information or post it themselves it would be much appreciated and I'm sure by many people other than just ourselves.

Hy_Voltage and Rectrix like this.
  20. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    There are photos on Lori's website.

alien182 likes this.
  21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I will be very interested in your experiences in the antipullout under nighttime pressures and whether the antipullout ring becomes choking and painful.

alien182 likes this.
  22. alien182

alien182 Member

Local Time:
    There is a couple but easy to miss. She said she did not want a lot of photos because she does not want it copied.

23. alien182

alien182 Member

Local Time:
    The hinged ring sets behind the largest part of the head. If you try to pull out the ring clamps down hard so you can't pull out. Also if you decide you want to be pierced later you can add that option to the cage.

Hy_Voltage likes this.
  24. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    This sounds very interesting, will be intrigued to see how it develops especially for those who are not circumcised as it sounds like this won't work well at the moment in that situation.

25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    There are single photos.... but no details about each of them and pretty much all shots are taken from the same perspective... a few shots of each from an number of dfferent angles and a little dialogue where appropriate would be far more informative and would create a far more informative showcase for her wares... at least I would have thought that it would.

Groupng the photos of the same but slightly dissimilar models of each device would make sense too

Hy_Voltage likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice