Consumed by the need to submit

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by iobeywoman, Sep 13, 2018.

1. iobeywoman

iobeywoman New member

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Please help, my mind is constantly being consumed by the need to submit to a woman. It is a deep craving, and it removes me from my focus to become a better man for a future wife and goddess.

I need to excel in my profession and my job to be able to pamper my woman. I need to be physically stronger to be able to protect and serve my woman. It is hard to achieve this when my mind keeps telling me to serve and obey and I am fixated on watching videos and reading blogs on female domination. This is creating a diservice to womankind as I should be using the time to better myself.

I am a servant without a mistress and it is hard to find a purpose without being under a woman's loving control. Please tell me how you manage to overcome this problem.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    Although my situation is a bit different from yours there are some similarities. I am self locked 24/7 with very few exceptions, am married but wife doesn’t know of my chastity (to her) I tried once with her and failed and she never gave it a second thought. Planning on trying again in next few weeks after a few of life’s stresses settle down. I try and keep myself physically and mentally in good shape for if/when the day comes. In my opinion I think the vids aren’t helping. If you’re not locked try locking up, it did wonders for my attitude and focus. Hope this helps a bit good luck

3. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    It is pretty overwhelming

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    You mention watching videos. How much is you craving to submit a sexual need and how much an emotional one? Do you want submission to get your rocks off or because of a deep rooted need to serve?

Breathe likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Sorry, hadn't finished.

It's going to be a bit if both, probably. But perhaps you're allowing your sexual frustration to dominate your thoughts. Your first priority is to find someone to share your kink with. And you don't want to be pitching that as a sexual thing. Which is likely to be more appealing to a woman: "I'll stick a dildo up my ass for you" or "I'll be responsible for all household chores"?

Good luck

Jerryb69 likes this.
  6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    If it’s effecting your life and work you may need psychological help. Something like Prozac could help you to quit obsessing on your fantasies so you can get on with life. Right now it sounds like if you started a relationship with a woman, you would screw it up by overwhelming her and drive her away.

Jerryb69 likes this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    It’s not easy @iobeywoman when your trying to balance being both a dominant male in your work career and a submissive at home. Eventually One side will take over. I’ve been submissive to my Wife for many years and still run a successful business and career being physical and mentally strong for you Women is away of serving her.

Our relationship is a FLR relationship at home and in the bed room. Out side of our home it appears rather different. Good Luck

Jerryb69 likes this.
  8. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    If you have strong physical urges, I suggest you look at exercise to help. E.g. if you love women, have you made your body a physical temple (i.e. low body fat and strong masculine views?)

As for loving, are you a feminist? If you aren't, become one learn, grow, educate yourself.

Love women? Do you ensure that women have the access to lead and be strong how do you support it?

The key thing is ... I am not saying don't fantasize "do of course", but take that raw energy and use it for supporting women and doing it in the least uncreepy ways. Respect women and be the best man you can be, and if you have the urges learn the discipline to keep it at home and work it form there. If you do find someone, be clear, be concise and be direct, but most importantly listen. When intimacy happens make sure you share your fantasies but don't go overboard .... remember you have dealt with this for years and for her seconds ....

Enjoy!

gabe and Mash2214 like this.
  9. Jerryb69

Jerryb69 Love Toys

Marketing
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    Agree you may need some psychological help. This is not a bad thing. No man we are taught in our culture that we can handle everything. But that is not always the case. Sometimes We all can professional advice and perspective.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice