Surprise!!!!! That wasn't what I'd planned... again!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Watchful, Jul 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Not sure how you'll all feel about what happened to me today, but I'm on a total high, totally fucked and ecstatically happy with my day... so I'm going to share!

Today started out bad. I've been feeling depressed and overwhelmed since I was accepted for the Masters Degree (drives me mad typing Masters, lol!) I'm trying to sort out the house, decorate kids bedrooms, struggle with money issues... I'm just struggling fullstop.

I needed to fuck pet. I've been putting it off because he's been worried about cumming and crashing afterwards... but I really needed some closeness.

We sort of fucked, but it just wasn't pleasing either of us and we gave up, frustrated, and found other things to do.

After a little bit of decorating and feeling hungry (goodbye diet AGAIN!) I decided to take a trip to Tescos and get some pate. We chatted about various things and ended up having pate and toast in bed, and then snuggling up naked (mind those crumbs!)

I unlocked pet and was desperate to be close to him and be fucked... but again we had issues about him cumming and stopped. By this time I'm climbing the walls, started to beg for it hard and fast and doggy style. pet tried for a minute or so, I was screaming into the pillow and backing myself onto him as hard as I could... he had to stop again.

Soooooooooooooooooo frustrated I gave in and instructed him to get the strap-on... Minutes later and he was fucking me on all fours with all his might.

Then things took a twist. He started to move my hands behind me so I was on my tummy... I instinctively held my hands behind my back as if they were cuffed. He then pushed my knees up so he could re-enter me and when I moved into the required position he said "good girl"... I was squeaking in pleasure... so he started to pull my hair and fuck me harder... I'm glad our neighbours are away because I swear I was groaning and screaming out loud when I came, hard, twice!

I loved loved LOVED every minute of being out of control, and I guess pet realised that because he then asked if I wanted to try out the sleepsack. I just squeaked again... I was a bit lost of words in all this.

I've never tried the sleepsack, I get a bit claustrophobic and stressy, but he ordered me into it gently, tied it up round my neck and asked if I wanted a hood. I nodded, and he put it on. BIG step for me, I'm not good with things over my ears! But all was going well.

He started stroking my nipples through the lycra and I was going wild, I was loving it... and then he slipped a vibrator through the access hole, close up to my clit and started fucking me with it. I couldn't control myself, it was amazing!

Then he really started to flick and rub my clit really directly, which I usually hate, but I couldn't say anything... despite not being gagged, I couldn't speak!

My orgasm was so explosive and just outrageously powerful I was in heaven...

It would be nice if that's how it ended, but unfortunately I lost control of my breathing and got into a MAJOR panic, started struggling, felt trapped and panicky... but pet was an angel, talked me through it, unwrapped me as quickly as possible and hugged me until I felt a bit better.

The whole experience was overwhelming, and I don't regret it for a minute!

I'm still hornier than I have been in AGES! I also feel I gained a huge insight into how it feels in the sleepsack, and what you need to do to a sub if they have a panicky flip-out!

A wonderful afternoon! We're both knackered now!

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Lucky you, I love my sleep sack, don’t use it often enough. I’ve tried to switch on occasion but usually it was because I wanted to show Master how I wanted to be treated.
    Think switching can help after a rough patch, really helps when you get back into your normal roles. I usually miss subbing after a few hours of try to top.
    Glad to hear you had a good time.

3. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Even though I find it hard to submit I often have fantasies of Kris putting on the pup hood and overpowering me and fucking me hard, feels weird seeing as I like domming so much :tongue:

wreckon i'd like the escapism of it though, not having to be master, seems like it helped you

4. MasterG63

MasterG63 Senior Member

Local Time:
    No wonder you were so coy & wanted an early night!! :tongue:

I am truly delighted for you both & horny as hell now!! :xd:

Oh well, off for another wank! :angel:

BTW - Did I mention that I have that I have a black kidskin leather sleepsack? :wink:

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    looks like I'll be digging the hood and strap-on out. When Master least expects it of course :smilies_xxx06:

6. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    So happy to hear that you had a great time! i am not sure that Goddess would ever switch. i have mentioned it before and gotten some very cold No's. Early on in our marriage we had some kinky fun with me topping her, but the truth is She didn't enjoy it and only participated to indulge me. :neutral:

To each their own though i say and there is nothing wrong with a dominant being topped by their submissive every once in the while. Sometimes you just need to let go and float on a cloud!

7. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Make pet hard...
    pop on a condom....
    thick elsatic band wound tight half way down his shaft....
    2nd condom...
    thick elastic band wound tight right behind the helmet...
    3rd condom....
    thick elastic band wound tight right at the base of the cock....
    4th condom over all this...
    plenty of lube.....
    I can fuck Ma'am for hours and feel "F**K ALL" like this....

Might be worth a try for those times your lover is unavailable and you need some cock.....:tongue:

8. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Whoops-double post. :squigglemouth:

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone!

As most of you know, I was sub originally (or thought I was!) and I did quite enjoy myself... I found it much easier to be "spoiled" when it wasn't up to me, if that makes sense.

I wouldn't want to switch permanently, I would get fed up wondering what would happen next, and when it would happen. That's another revelation which makes me realise I neglect pet a lot and need to be far kinkier with him on a regular basis.

MistressBitch and astrologer like this.
  10. MasterG63

MasterG63 Senior Member

Local Time:
    You dont need to 'Switch Permamantyl' or even be 'more kinky'...

You just need to be whatever makes you happy most of the time.

No one is ever completely happy ALL of the time & in all things in life there should be a balance.

Ying & Yang, Dome & Sub, Happy & Sad, Hard & Soft, Satiated & Frustrated (you get to be one, he gets to be the other! :tongue:)

You get to make the rules & can be ANYTHING you want at ANY TIME :wink:

Dont believe anything you read - These 'How to' books are usually a collection of crap! Those who can, do! Those who cant, teach!

manintyres likes this.
  11. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I really enjoyed reading about your sweet slide into submission. It's great that your partner knows you so well and can adapt to your moods, even when you are being confusingly demure. Thanks for being so honest and candid with us.

12. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    That was an exciting and erotic account, Mistress Watchful! Sometimes they say that subs make the best Doms because they understand the subs feelings and needs. That is why You are a great Domme, Mistress Watchful!

Dollyanne is certainly submissive, but sees herself sometimes having dominant thoughts, too. Where is it written that one must always be one way! It was wonderful of charlotte to read Your mood and fulfill Your need at the moment. That is what a sub should do too!

Curtsey,
    :kiss:
    dollyanne

13. curious44

curious44 Member

Local Time:
    I unlocked pet and was desperate to be close to him and be fucked... but again we had issues about him cumming and stopped. By this time I'm climbing the walls, started to beg for it hard and fast and doggy style. pet tried for a minute or so, I was screaming into the pillow and backing myself onto him as hard as I could... he had to stop again.

Soooooooooooooooooo frustrated I gave in and instructed him to get the strap-on... Minutes later and he was fucking me on all fours with all his might.

Then things took a twist. He started to move my hands behind me so I was on my tummy... I instinctively held my hands behind my back as if they were cuffed. He then pushed my knees up so he could re-enter me and when I moved into the required position he said "good girl"... I was squeaking in pleasure... so he started to pull my hair and fuck me harder... I'm glad our neighbours are away because I swear I was groaning and screaming out loud when I came, hard, twice!

I loved loved LOVED every minute of being out of control, and I guess pet realised that because he then asked if I wanted to try out the sleepsack. I just squeaked again... I was a bit lost of words in all this.

I've never tried the sleepsack, I get a bit claustrophobic and stressy, but he ordered me into it gently, tied it up round my neck and asked if I wanted a hood. I nodded, and he put it on. BIG step for me, I'm not good with things over my ears! But all was going well.

He started stroking my nipples through the lycra and I was going wild, I was loving it... and then he slipped a vibrator through the access hole, close up to my clit and started fucking me with it. I couldn't control myself, it was amazing!

Then he really started to flick and rub my clit really directly, which I usually hate, but I couldn't say anything... despite not being gagged, I couldn't speak!

My orgasm was so explosive and just outrageously powerful I was in heaven...

Mistress Watchful,
    I just discovered this site a few days ago and this is my first post. I have read everything on here with your name on it. I must tell you that your description of this session with Pet is one of the most erotic things I have ever read! I readily admit to "massaging" myself to a happy ending.
    curious44

14. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    See... I disappear for a couple of days and look what happened!

I'm sorry there won't be too many exciting posts to read during the next few weeks (or will there.... I'm getting very bored!) but glad you found "happiness" in what has been posted so far! :angel:

15. Mistress Featherhawk

Mistress Featherhawk Mistress Featherhawk

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    Mistress Watchful...question :)

As most of you know, I was sub originally (or thought I was!) and I did quite enjoy myself... I found it much easier to be "spoiled" when it wasn't up to me, if that makes sense.

Mistress Watchful, how and when did you know it was your time to switch over. At one time I also was a sub, but I just became so frustrated and angry in that space, that I decided it was time to switch it over, and man am I glad I did!!!

You think you know yourself, and sometimes you don't, and it takes dabbling in other realms to realize where you want to be in your life. Thank you for the share here as well, you lucky one you!! :tongue:

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Bizarrely, the decision was made for me!

I liked "different" sex anyway, loved bondage, adored dressing up. Hubby wasn't really interested and when we got the internet, I found this whole new world of Gor, and romantic, pretty submissives... and I wanted to be one of them. I figured I could be looked after and give unlimited blowjobs (my favourite pastime) be tied up and have my butt whipped (I'm also a pain slut!)

Hubby and I ended up rarely having sex (my fault... I'm fat and unattractive - one day I'll let that conversation go...hopefully!) and after a gap of 5 or so sexless years, I met pet.

pet and I had lots and LOTS of kinky sex, and it got kinkier and kinkier, with no particular roles. Until one day, pet brought up the idea of a chastity device and serving me... I went nuts and didn't want anything to do with it.

That was about 2 years ago, and after thinking I didn't want to be a Mistress, struggling to become a Mistress, and now not being a Mistress... I REALLY WANT TO BE ONE!

17. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    Ha, I see the talk of switching cums up...:xd:

Sounds great, as I am very dominant...
    (have to work at being a better subby...)

Problem is,
    The Mistress makes your life a bit of hell,
    as a submissive...:sad:

I remember the time I got her a chastity belt...
    She made it into a plant holder within 20 minutes...

And then she started squacking....
    Went on for days on end...

Would have to keep her gagged, 24/7..:tongue:

The biggest challenge for the Mistress now
    is consistency...
    She is consistently unconsistent...

18. astrologer

astrologer Active member

single, owner of the keys
    Germany, near Cologne
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    well dear Mistress Watchful,

that' my thinking about my way. For sure I'm not a much devoted men. I'm loving to be the dominant part and show the way it works. But time by time it is a needed feeling to take hands of and letting things happen, not taking care of, not in charge ...

Not in charge of the lock to my chastity belt but when thing are done after a few weeks I will be the men as before for 6 month, a year, ...?

thank you very much for this view

Best regards

Astrologer

19. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    MW, speaking as a switch (and someone a little out of the sub/sissy mainstream here), I have immense respect for your willingness to share this story. It shows that you are comfortable and confident in your domme side that you can talk about it. I don't really have an opinion about whether giving up control now and then makes you a "switch" (I don't like labels anyway) but it's nice to see a domme not be totally stuck in the domme persona. It's good for folks to see that dommes get stressed and need to let go sometimes.

20. Norwegianwood80

Norwegianwood80 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Great readings;)

21. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    Great story. Glad you had a great day.

22. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    good for you MistressWatchful. I too look out for your posts, to avidly read them. I think the truth is that everything is ok to do as long as you are both consenting adults. To switch, I believe, is normal, as long as everyone is happy. I also think that even tho some of us Mistresses love being the Domme, it is also nice for occasionally, the man to be 'the man' if you know what I mean, and make us feel loved, safe and wanted. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love being the domme, and it works well for me and my sub, but there's never a never or an always. I think part of the reason it works for me and my sub is that I'm obsessed with his cock and he loves me being obsessed with his cock!!

Kind regards, and keep up the good work!

MB

cockinchastity likes this.
  23. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    It's hard to remember the last time I got laid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice