How bad is a PA?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shepherdsflock, Aug 18, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    So my wife and I had a talk last night and the end result is I need a better device. We think a PA type device would be best. Just how bad is getting a PA and healing from it? What is a realistic healing time? I’ve seen everything from a couple of weeks to almost a year.

Slave to a Goddess and tegelad like this.
  2. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    The pain lasts for about five seconds then done. Just take a deep breath and over.

I bled for about a week afterwards. buy a box of condoms with some gauze and keep it wrapped for about a week so you don't ruin your sheets.

Healing time for me was about six weeks. before I went back into a standard device.

It's worth it imo.

most custom PA devices will take a few weeks to arrive anyway. so order one right when you get your piercing. ask them to pierce you with aT least a 6ga. Captive bead ring is the most comfortable IMO.

3. wanttobcontroled

Local Time:
    Why would you want to do this?

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  4. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    To allow for a much more secure device that doesn't allow you to slip out of the back of your cage.

Getting your PA done really isn't that bad at all honestly. As was mentioned above the pain is very minimal (get it numbed as well if you want to help out) and only lasts 2-3 seconds at most and it's instantly gone.

Mine bled pretty well for the first 2-3 days and then it was here and there for the next 2-3 weeks.

Heal time was a solid 2-3 months before I put my Lori on with the PA pin.

Everyone's body is different - your body will tell you when it's ready or if it's too soon. Let it heal.

The minimal pain along with the heal time makes it completely worth it being able to lock up more securely with a PA cage though.

I would do it all over again. But if you had a regular cage before and were used to slipping out the back and still taking care of things...be ready for something that might be more than you asked for lol.

I love the experience , but I miss being able to masterbate whenever I wanted to.

JUST DO IT! You won't regret it!

5. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    For us it’s a combination of security (for my wife’s peace of mind) and practicality. Due to my wife’s condition, is adamant that I not be able to have erections and penetrate her (you can read my thread in the blog section). She also knows of my history with masturbation and does not want me to be able to do that behind her back. She absolutely hates me masturbating. I travel 3-4 days per week most weeks for work and she knows I have ample opportunity to “take matters into my own hands”. So, she would like a very secure device.

I have been interested in a PA device for a while due to the way my Holy Trainer rides down and moves about when I am completely flaccid. I believe a firm attachment to my penis would help eliminate a lot of the movement. I am also interested in the PA to keep my urethra aligned with the pee opening to reduce splatter and mess inside the cage, which is tricky to clean up. I am hoping a PA would help reduce some of the mess I currently experience when peeing.

Also, if anyone could chime in with advice on PA devices that offer good hygiene without frequent removal (we’re hoping to remove once per week or less for cleaning. If it could be several weeks or even months, that would be better). I’d appreciate it.

CB Henry and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  6. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My PA stopped bleeding within a part of a day. But it bled like crazy when done. But that was only the first step. I then needed to gauge it to much bigger size and I was in a bit of rush to do that (got it to a 4 gauge) and achieved that in a couple months. However I think the fast gauging caused it to tear a bit and jewelry started to look like it was going to migrate the hole so stopped wearing my captive ball ring.

My wife was never crazy about my piercing and said sex was uncomfortable for her with me wearing my ring.

Now the hole won't heal closed so I pee in two directions now LOL.

It has been some time now and I too have been thinking about PA based devices as a break from captured ball type devices.

Just my experience. Oh the pain. it was about a 2 out of 10 on the pain scale. More scary than anything. I actually have a video of the piercing being done.

7. Dobolinus

Dobolinus Member

Local Time:
    Like most have said. 5 seconds of Pain. Slight bleeding for a day then a bruised feeling for a few after that. Stays super clean thanks to urine so really minimal risk of infection. My advice is get pierced with a larger gauge so you'll have less stretching to do in the future. I was pierced with a 10ga and stretched to 8 about 5 months later. 8 ga is really about the smallest gauge I'd feel comfortable putting the stress of a cage on. Good luck

8. NotSoMuch

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The piercing place I went to would not do a PA with a bigger gauge than I think it was 12. This was done a long time ago though

9. wanttobcontroled

Local Time:
    Can you have sex with it in? If so how is it for both people? Can you still have oral and everything else?

10. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    The piercing was absolutely nothing after the first 10 seconds, until I peed at which point it stung like crazy for a couple ofnseconds each time for a day or two. My wife LOVES the piercing, and my "jewelry" as she calls it. I had the best possible after care, and I healed in less than two months.

My wife had some fun fondling me (which was very new for her) even though she knew she wasn't supposed to, but she loved watching my pained reaction and the fact that I really didn't WANT to be aroused the first week.

11. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    How long was it until you could wear your chastity device with the PA pin?

12. NotSoMuch

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Hmmm I think it was several weeks for me before I tried. Really it did not add anything to my experience and my wife did not like it at all. Most people I talk to say their partner does enjoy sex with a PA more though.

As for oral, well when you have a 4 gauge PA in, kind of might break a tooth. My wife does not do oral.

13. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    I would wait at least two months before attempting imo. I would wait at least until switching jewelry is seamless. everyone's body is different and rushing things with that intimate part of you is not advisable. I was pierced the second week of may and can comfortably wear jewelry with my device.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  14. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    I waited three months, but I could have worn it sooner I think.
    I really hope that your wife keeps her promise to keep you interested, but the pain she feels on arousal makes me wonder.

15. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    So do I. It is a worry of mine.

16. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    I would suggest that you get a second opinion as to her gynecological issues.

17. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    The pain was nothing. I also had no bleeding, but the place my wife took me to only pierced at 12 gauge as well. It took me like 8 to 9 months to get to an 8 gauge (not skipping steps)...take your time. But the 8 ga needs to be fully healed for the glans armor 2....so it was about a year to get into the cage. Wife loves piercing, but likes the cage even better. Im pretty close to being ready for 6 ga now...about a year and a half later. Good luck!

18. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    I would ask what gauge they plan to pierce you with. I was Pierced with a 6ga and had no issues at all. I plan to stay at that size for the foreseeable future.

19. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    Like others said, just a couple of seconds of pain, and a few seconds sting the first time I peed. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids to dilute the urine in the first few days. The bleeding was negligible after the first pee, but it was only pierced at 2.4mm (10 gauge?) and then stretched to 3.2, 4, 5 and 6mm over a year or so. (Using a stretching pin regularly in preparation for the next size helped a lot.)

No problems with vaginal or oral sex, but wear a heavy condom and take it easy with plenty of lube for anal sex. Someone I worked with tore his out and needed a lot or repair work having vigorous anal sex while his wife was pregnant (his words). Unfortunately he was treated on the company health plan and the report got out. He took it well though.

20. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Nine months is a long time before being able to wear a device. Is this normal?

21. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    Most of the suggestions out there are around 90-120 days for fully healed.

22. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    #22 Peter Rabbit, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2021
    TLDR: My Prince Albert wasn’t bad at all; the anticipation was worse. I followed instructions and healed in 8ga jewelry in 6 weeks. You will want to stretch to wider gauges for shaft only devices. This took only months.

Longer answer:
    I am not sure why it would take a year. You should read on sites directly about piercings and get advice from a professional piercer.

Here you’re getting feedback of “start with 6” and “start with 12 and a year to get to 8”. That’s a wide range of aggressive to careful conservative advice.

There’s an Association of Professional Piercers. Find a shop that is part of the APP. You can find one on https://www.safepiercing.org and then go visit the shop.

Read Elayne Angel’s website Piercing Bible (https://www.piercingbible.com) for advice on piercings and healing. We bought her book and it’s a very good resource. It will advise about a schedule for stretching and how to heal best.

I was pierced with a 10 gauge needle and healed in 8 gauge jewelry. This is common practice. I told the piercer I wanted to stretch up to large gauges (2, 0, 00) and so he placed it slightly further back. This allows more skin between the piercing and the urethra.

I stretched up to 4 gauge before I used it to secure myself in chastity for extended periods. 6 gauge I did short experiments. The wider the piercing jewelry, any force is spread over a wider area, and it causes less pressure on the piercing. (The literal definition of pressure.) It’s more comfortable to tug on a thicker piece of jewelry.

I think 4ga is a handsome size anyway, and not too expensive. But I stretched up to 4 to fit in Mark’s fixed PA hook design in the MaleChastityNow Contender. At the time that was the smallest he could do.

As of last year, Mark changed his design for the Contender and the GlansArmor PA fixing. This now allows 8 and 6 gauge hooks.

I think you want to wait until you are stretched into 6 gauge jewelry. I was comfortable tugging on my 6 gauge rings and tethering myself in my Contender. I can’t say if that was healing time, or the comfort of wider jewelry. It might have been both factors together.

In general, and definitely for new piercings you want to only use body safe materials. 316L stainless steel is used for body jewelry. Only later with a well healed piercing do you experiment with porous materials.

Your health is important with a new piercing.

For urination cleanliness, I like fixed pins/hooks the best. Downside is urination in many devices. But, with the fixed PA hook I am kept perfectly aligned. And perfectly still inside. The urine flows forward over the tip. It’s a blunt end that points forward. the fluid dynamics works such that the stream just keeps going forward. There’s nothing interrupting the stream. No mess. No smell.

Piercings are fun. They are safe. The Prince Albert is the easiest and quickest to heal. It looks good.

Good luck to you.

23. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’m not sure why you being in a secure device has to do with your wife’s condition...it sounded like the last we heard she didn’t want you to arouse her. If she becomes completely asexual why she would be upset with you getting yourself off is confusing. Most women aren’t happy with partners getting off because they are wasting it on themselves and not them. Anyway...piercing,

I checked two big cities near me and the biggest any of them would pierce at is 10 gauge. I did that and after a week it seemed to be painful with every bump and movement. I ordered an 8 with a smaller diameter ring and it instantly felt better, no stretching needed, it slipped right in. Within a month I went to a six and it slipped in without pain or effort. In 5 months I attempted a 4 and no problem or stretching needed. At the year and half mark I tried a two with no problem or stretching, I tried a 0 next but that didn’t slide in so didn’t try again and my device is for 4 anyway.

I ordered a 6 gauge device but by the time it arrived I wished I had ordered a 4, i ended up getting a device for 4. I enjoy the 4 but I can now fit in a 2 with no problem.

Moral of the story is that you don’t have to keep stretching or trying hard for it fit a bigger gauge, it can happen naturally, just buy your device for what you want to end up with. In general, a device that doesn’t use a ball trap can get away with a smaller gauge (I wouldn’t recommend anything less than 6) because there isn’t a lot of pressure on it. The non trap designs has the entire device on the piercing so I believe should have a bigger piercing...4, 2, or 0.

Mine hurt like nobody’s business. Some say it’s a 5 or 6, mine was a 9 or 10. I wanted to scream and tell him I changed my mind but he had already started. It was 15 seconds of intense pain, but as soon as he was done I was ok. We went to supper 10 minutes later and no big deal.

For a week it got painful whenever it was bumped or moved wrong, but once I got a bigger gauge and smaller diameter ring, healing started. Attempted sex at 30 days, hurt and had to go super slow. Still hurt at 60 days but I could go a little faster. 90 days it still hurt when I really went at it but if I went slow there wasn’t any pain. Totally pain free at 120 days.

FYI, I didn’t want to be cage free for that long so I bought a cheap Chinese cage that was a bit long and had vertical bars at the end. That way I could still wear the cage without ring being bumped or putting any pressure on it.

Good luck

Rectrix likes this.
  24. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    p

pretty much my same experience as well.

25. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    #25 thundar, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2021
    Peter as always is spot on

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice