Long time lurker, first time poster

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DSlender, Aug 9, 2018.

1. DSlender

DSlender New member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    Hi all

I'm in a CB-6000s.

I got it originally about 4 years ago. Things in the bedroom were at an all time low, and I turned this into a positive by putting myself in chastity and avoiding orgasm. As an example of how things were, at one point I went for 14 days in the device 24/7, including sharing a bed, without her ever knowing!

I then had a vasectomy and stopped wearing the device. Even getting the snip was, to me, a submissive act, although I never articulated this, so it was only in my head. I even had a fantasy of the doctor allowing her to cut the cords :) nuts right?

Anyway I have recently come back to the device, I actually love to wear it, currently not in bed but for the full day otherwise. Again it is all done by me, so there is no key holding etc. I don't feel I need a key holder, I probably don't even need a device, but I do need to relate to her how I enjoy being chaste. Recently I have started, when I can manage it, to stop intercourse once she has had an orgasm, and not have one myself. The high I feel lying beside her after doing this, is seriously better than 10 orgasms. Again I have difficulty explaining this to her.

Wearing the device is fun, and I know it's going well when I forget I'm wearing it. But I realise it is just a kink, and a fun one. But chastity for me is in my brain and my self-control, so I yearn for the day I can explain this to her.

Getting to there would be great, the ultimate fantasy would be for her to take a lover, I don't believe it will ever happen, but that's what fantasies are for right?

On a final note, my endowment is such that I would love to find a slight shorter cage, like a 6000xs, any such thing? This would make peeing perfect. I guess I'm a grower, and I love it!

Dave

Smokey5518 likes this.
  2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    I'm not sure if you should be commended or shunned for that pun.

3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site :)

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    welcome. Do you think you will try to discuss it with your wife at any stage? IF so there are plenty of threads (a lot in the Vanilla area) which discuss how to broach the subject.

Good luck, whatever you choose.

5. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Welcome. You have a lot of things going on that head of your's. Have you ever really communicated
    any of what you feel.

It might be a good idea to maybe share a little to find out where she is with it all. You never know
    without talking. The journey is best shared with someone you love.:+1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice