so once we get used to sleeping in our cages... do night time erections cease?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by luckyhubby83, Aug 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    I ask as when i first started wearing my cage i would wake often for the first week or two. does the body learn to ignore this pain while sleeping?

I found that my nocturnal erections when they work me up, would take considerable effort to get to subside. typically requiring me to stand and walk around a little bit. these erections would not go away on their own with me just laying there in bed. it would get more and more dull throbbing mild pain from the blood flow issues and the cage ring acting as a cock ring to improve erections. normal (before sleep)erections in bed i can think of non arousing thoughts and they go away even when caged.

obviously when a night time erection occurs things may get a little cooler than normal maybe a shade darker due to the blood loss. my concern is how long a nocturnal erection would last for and if it would have adverse effects on the testicles over time. I have noticed even going a few days without my cage "resets" my tolerance to sleeping with it on. my wife had me locked for the better part of 5 weeks at a stretch, then we vacationed and i got a 6 day break from the cage. only to return and it was as if i had never worn the thing. IE night time wakeup issues a half dozen to dozen times a night.

what have you guys experienced with this?

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    For me when I was first locked it was really rough trying to get a good nights sleep. Seems like the longer I've gone my body adjusts and it's no longer uncomfortable or painful. I find if I lay in the fetal position on either side and push my hips back a little it takes pressure off the cage and that makes it easier to sleep if you're unable to make it go away. In my experience in the end it became more comfortable/ tolerable overall.

3. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    In my personal experience, things seem to get easier the longer I wear it. When I am out for a couple of days (the longest I've ever been out) and go back to wearing it, it takes me another week or so to not be woken up in the middle of the night with the problem erections. They probably still occur, but it's just that my body has gotten used to them again. I just have to lie there and force myself to think of something that distracts me from all of it before the erection goes away. The first times it happened, my GF would wake up and ask what the problem was. When I explained it to her, her words were, "Learn to deal with it."

anasyrma and Guest 9385 like this.
  4. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    i wish my wife/KH would be more abrupt with me. shes still has a soft spot for me i suppose. but her personality to almost everyone else certainly mirrors your girlfriends response. She relishes her new toychest and unfettered access to implementing any and all of the new additions. the fact she enjoys the canes the most makes me think this kind gentle side may erode shortly :)

I was curious if the "use it or loose it" experience i had with night time cagings then taking a break then experiencing the noob issues again, was something normal. or just me

RangerCuck likes this.
  5. RangerCuck

Local Time:
    Maybe she'll get better at it given time. I am lucky in that my relationship with my GF pretty much started out with her as the more dominant one (I chalk that up to her Puerto Rican heritage). She'd always had a fantasy of controlling a guy, locking him into chastity, and cuckolding him. I happened to show up at the right time with the same fantasy from the opposite side and so things just fell into place. It's pretty rare to have that happen. Most guys have to talk their girls into working into it, and often aren't successful. So at least you've made some good progress it seems.

6. luckyhubby83

Local Time:

im infinitely grateful for what i have. reading others progress with their relationships makes me know im one of the lucky ones.
    i did lay it all out (my interests) to my wife and basically asked her to do as little or as much as she is comfortable with. if she has any interest in any aspects of it. try it out and run with whatever excites her . if not, just know she has a very open minded husband who will do anything for her should she change her mind.

time flies as that was in februrary.
    her first response was "why the hell didnt you bring this up 10 years ago when we didnt have kids and had more free time" my reply "better late than never"
    haha

7. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    No. Always have them. They are just bearable

Rectrix likes this.
  8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    They don't go away. You get used to it a bit, over time.

Rectrix likes this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
  10. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I agree...the first few days/weeks are the worse. I call it cage fighting. LOL

11. chaste jake

chaste jake chaste male sub

work at home business
    Houston Tx
    Local Time:
    It is part of the challenge and your gift to Her

12. Linda's sissy

Linda's sissy Active member

retired
    Long Beach, California
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    I am never put away for long periods of time. In my experience I never get used to it.

13. Caged Bear

Caged Bear Locked to love her

NE TN
    Local Time:
    I've gotten pretty used to wearing a cage 24/7 with no real issues except pretty much every morning around 5:00 I wake up with an "erection". After taking a pee and adjusting my balls, I can go right back to sleep. I used to wake up every two hours. Glad I'm past that.

14. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Almost a year locked and i still get woken each night with the throbbing of Her cage. A short sit on the toilet usually takes the edge off.

15. luckyhubby83

Local Time:

my worst night was every 20-30 min. i lost count of how often i woke up.
    good nights i dont wake up at all. bad nights after being locked for a few weeks, i wake up once.
    I just upgraded to a shorter cage and that changes things a bit it appears. the ring size is comparable .02" smaller on the width but the height is .08 bigger. (its oval shaped)

16. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I wake up once or twice and usually can turn over and go back to sleep.
    This has not been the case recently.
    I find it almost impossible to get a nights sleep locked in this heat.

For some reason I am coping better during the day, maybe thats down to not being so active as normal.

17. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    i have 0 issues in the day
    its the damn night erections that mess things up...

RangerCuck and lockit like this.
  18. RangerCuck

Local Time:
    It's interesting that you really don't even realize how often you get erections during the night until you put a cage on. lol

slavesw and Jail Bird like this.
  19. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Night-time erections are common and normal; probably a 'self-test' method for the body to make sure everything works. I've always found that when I'm locked, it only bothers me the first night, possibly from the excitement. After that it doesn't bother me again. Now if I could only get my prostate to behave at night...

20. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    age comes into play with nocturnal erections as well i bet
    people in their 20s and 30s will have their cage attempt to be hulk smashed open. i can attest to that haha

21. RangerCuck

Local Time:
    I'm in my 50s, and that hasn't gone away for me yet. Thankfully. lol

22. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    I get them every night but they are not as hard anymore. Much more bearable than it was when I started. Stick it out, it gets better.

23. Moonshae

Moonshae Member

Local Time:
    I've been wearing a cage for the past 3 nights and I haven't been woken up once by an erection. In fact, my sleep pattern hasn't changed at all...I can't even tell I'm wearing anything when I'm sleeping. I guess I'm lucky as I'm on my 4th day caged...found the right fit for me right off the bat. My cage is small and I use a ring, so it's possible that the pressure of the beginning of an erection isn't as uncomfortable as it can be in a device that is a bit too large and allows room for growth before resisting the erection. When I get "erections" during the daytime with the cage, I feel a bit of pressure but no pain (and I have a LOW pain threshold). The first cage I had was too big and allowed me a lot of room to grow before resistance, and that became painful, so I didn't wear it at night. I know I get erect at night from before my cage, waking up and having to pee, but needing to figure out how to do that while erect. The cage is nicer...I can just sit, pee, wipe, and go back to bed.

Iron78 likes this.
  24. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    to understand the solution you need to understand a little about how male plumbing works.
    In normal functioning males, it is difficult if not impossible to urinate with an erection. During the night (as during the day) your kidneys continuously clean your blood and produce urine.

As your bladder fills your body has four choices.
    - keep the urethra closed using your bladder sphincter which becomes increasingly more difficult as the increasing pressure makes you want to pee.
    - wet yourself in your sleep
    - wake up and go to pee
    - have an erection in your sleep which prevents urination and delays the bladder full problem until you wake up.

You have stopped yourself from doing option 4, so go and do option 3.
    You'll find that very quickly after urinating your erection will subside and you'll be able to get straight back to sleep. Part of the pain was the erection, but part of the pain was the need to urinate, as it's all coming from the same region it's hard to recognise that having a pee will give you all the relief you need from the "wood in cage" problem.

Iron78 and Rectrix like this.
  25. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    We have all been there! Night time erections are to blame for man of to wake up during the night. For me laying there with an erection (or a small part of one due to my cage length) Just get up and go sit in the bathroom and wait for it to go down and pee. I have sat there like a lot you for a while waiting to pee. It's the price we all pay for being locked up in cages.
    One of the things my wife loves about me in a cage is the fact there will be no "joy" in having that erection.

Currently, my wife has placed my spike strip in my cage as a punishment for something I did. The spikes really wake you up the second you start getting hard. Last night I was up 5 times. Hoping you removes the spikes Monday.
    My spikes go in when we go to the beach, weddings, parties etc. You see a theme? LOL

ugams, CB Henry and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice