Groove re-entry

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by skD, Feb 24, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    2/24/18. Quote of the week: You want your Domina looking hot when we hit the town so those boots are a necessity! (She was instructing me to get Her some over-the-knee boots).

A recap on where we are in our journey. Adventures into chastity began in 2014. There were long prolonged spurts of engagement in keeping me chaste and locked. Early in 2018 we renewed our chastity contract with specific emphasis on calling out the FLM dynamic. This has proven to be pivotal for us. My complete and willing transfer of authority to her proved to be very liberating for Her. I am responsible for all things financial, but She uses her own discretion when it comes to our social life, vacations, and the like. For those that know us well, they would be shocked. For the past dozen years we lived a 24/7 D/s relationship. I was Alpha dominant and she was a gorgeous submissive. While the reasons for me asking Her to take my key are for another story, we have made a complete 180. She is now a gorgeous KH and I adore Her in this role.

During 2017 She was pregnant. While T&D and the cage were shelved, I continued to serve Her throughout her pregnancy. Following the birth of our child, we started to talk about 're-entry’ into our life, which was tremendously exciting to hear from Her. On went the CB6000s and we once again renewed the terms of our FLM relationship. I have to admire Her. While a freshly minted mom, she is embracing Her role as my Key Holder with energy.

Something pivotal happened last week. First some context. She made it very clear that things that I might enjoy as Her locked cuck were not on the table (for the foreseeable future) and that She would decide her level of comfort for things going forward and would let me know. She has expressed this before over the years, but there was a lot more conviction and resolution in Her voice this time. She knows how much I love it when she calls me cuck in her text messages, and so she sprinkles it liberally in Her texts throughout the day. But back to the event last week. She bought me a coffee mug. It says, “I am locked” and when filled with coffee the text turns into “I am Sherlocked.” This is significant. Throughout our exploration of the cuck/FLM dynamic, Her actions were cautious, no doubt informed by the stop-start aspect of chastity over the years. She responded as my Key Holder in ways that She knew I would like, but this was the first time that, on Her own volition, She had gone and taken an action that supported Her recognition and support of our current dynamic. Purchasing me the coffee mug with such an overt statement slapped on the side was yuuuge. She got something that saluted Her status as my Key Holder with dominion over Her locked cuck. It has made me so happy, you have now idea!

During the past couple of months, She has become way more comfortable with being emphatic about Her needs, wants, and desires. Honestly, the stricter She is, the more demanding She is...the better for this cuck! We use the OurHome app to list chores and rewards. She is using it liberally to set the expectations She wants met by her willing cuck. I check that app for updates more than I check my email ;)

Since She is recovering from giving birth, there as not been any physical tease and denial. I have not cared a jot and have reassured Her that what trips my trigger is TDU, Tease, Denial, and Use, and that She should feel comfortable at focusing on Use of her cuck until She feels comfortable again. She is well on her way to recovering physically, and I am happy to wait. I am on day 21 of no release this round and I love knowing that I have no way of knowing how long I will remain locked.

I do her bidding as expediently as I can. It makes Her happy, and that makes me happy. I know that She still struggles at times to turn off Her submissive side given the years of our former lifestyle, but I am amazed at Her adoption of the Key Holder role once again. I LOVE belonging to her.

Many people who try chastity, like us, try it and take breaks, and then re-visit it again. Some never return to it. I am blessed at having an amazing wife who is superb at communicating and willing to return to this dynamic. She certainly sees the benefits of her cuck taking care of Her bidding. I am happy for that.

My Key Holder loves tattoos. She has acquired several over her life (tasteful). I have never had a tattoo and never cared to get one. But this year, I am so keen on getting one! This is a big step for me. I want something that signifies my locked lifestyle and my devotion to my Key Holder Domina. Stay tuned.

XxxHausCuck

2. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    2/27/18:

Quote of the day: “I do love it at times for sure. It's just a little unbelievable so I think I'm still apprehensive. I'm getting there tho. Good night cuck I love you”

There is but one sure secret to making FLM and chastity work. It is one that is in short supply for many aspiring chaste males. It exasperates explorative Key Holders. It is patience.

Reading forum posts, the consistent theme of the men making the decision to have their junk locked up and then wanting to dive deep into the chastity experience is rife. Their wives struggle to keep up, stabilize under the new equilibrum.

Although we have been involved in the chastity liefstyle for the past 4 years, I too am guilty of want to accelerate deep into the foray of chastity. Without making any type of excuse, I can explain that once the mental switch is flipped to surrender to my wife, it releases powerful chemistry in my brain. It promotes and encourages deeper service to my Key Holder and an active willingness to let go. Our wives are not in our brains...they cannot know what powerful machinations are occurring. Of course my KH sees my sincere efforts to help, support, and dote on Her. But, the profundity of the devotion is illusive to Her as evidenced by her text to me last night.

Only time and patience will aid in Her arriving at place of comfort and surety that works for Her. I am glad that She is beginning to realize that She has ultimate domain over me, and that Her druthers come first and foremost. For so many years She has given of herself to my pleasure and contentedness. It is an adjustment for Her to become more demanding to ensure Her needs and wants are met the way She wants them to be.

This morning, She was in superb Domina form. I got up at 4am to watch over our baby while She slept. Once She got up, She had me do all manner of things to help Her get ready to leave the house. She paid scant attention to my hope to carry out my morning schedule which involved yoga, meditation, etc (which I did not do today, and felt pleased that I had not in order to tend to my Domina).

She looked so gorgeous as She left the house. It was all I could do to keep my hands from roaming across her beautiful body. She was quick to admonish me for having any thoughts about unauthorized touching. As I said, fine form!

I cleaned up my study as She had told me to, filled her water cup and placed it in the fridge so it was chilled on Her return to the house, cleaned out the cat litter, and closed Her bedroom door to keep the cats out.

I look forward to coming home this evening to serve Her again. I hope I can massage those pretty feet again.

xxxHausCuck

Panda2010 and Mash2214 like this.
  3. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    2/28/18:

"Hey cuck I need you to pay for my manicure. Thanks"

Yesterday was an amazing day. All we did was exchange texts, but my KH and I covered a lot of ground. We touched on Her apprehension about diving in fully given our past travails with chastity. I did my best to reassure Her that what I wanted was our FLM, to be locked and chaste, and to serve Her. I went further to point out that my serious interest in having a lock tattooed on my chest should offer some comfort that this cuck is committed to his beautiful KH ;)

She admitted saying, "It's not easy to suddenly have all the power in this way. I'm not accustomed to it." Time and patience on my part will help in this regard. She also shares frustrations or issues to do with whatever is going on in Her day. I love listening and offering feedback. I think She really values having my undivided attention even if I am at the office.

I encourage Her to use her Domina Decree (DD) powers. This allows her full reign to deem anything she needs, wants, or wishes. I will comply. She can rest assured that if anything is a deal breaker, Her cuck will let Her know, but absent that, She should have at it. Nothing goes this cuck greater pleasure that receiving a directive from his KH. When She includes "cuck" in the message, it's the best!

She asked me to be home by 5:30. She had a manicure appointment at 6pm. I rushed home, but was 23 minutes late. She knows there is no pain or punishment that rivals parting with money. Without missing a beat, She kissed me hello, and told me I owe Her $230. $10 for each minute I was late. The swelling in my cage was instant.

I rubbed her pretty feet later that evening as she texted a friend to make plans for going out in Friday evening. I am very excited for Her to go out on the town and let off some steam. I love being home locked up wondering and waiting for her texts that tease and let me know what She is getting up to.

I worship my Domina
    XxxHC

JiL and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    You have a lovely arrangement of Love and Commitment to your Mistress/Keyholder. It was very nice to read about your journey. Thanks.

skD and Breathe like this.
  5. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mash! Back at you. Love your On Display journal

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Sounds like a very happy and wonderful dynamic you have continually evolving. One of the things that I like about FLM is that things do not have to stay static or the same for a long time. Things change when you least expect it. That is why I look forward to hearing more about your journey and evolution as well.
    Best to you, and congrats on the new addition to the family.

skD likes this.
  7. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you JIL! It is definitely an adjustment with the new family addition. An update on our discovery follows. Happy Thursday CM!

3/1/18:
    "I love you so much. Sweet dreams cuck”

I rearranged my work schedule so that my KH could go and enjoy a leisurely breakfast with Her mother this morning. I stayed at home watching over our youngest. It gives me enormous pleasure to do things that I know she will enjoy and appreciate.

Before I left the downtown yesterday afternoon, She bid me stop to draw cash for her. In my race to get home and not be late, I spaced stopping at an ATM. She was not happy. She took my card as she left the house to go and collect something from a friend. On her return home, She handed me my card and said She had drawn double the amount to make up for my cuck fail. That was very hot that She was so calm and assured.

Last night, I made a snarky comment about something. She walked towards me in the hallway, her eyes flashing. She dressed me down saying that I had said something similar earlier in the morning and there was to be no more of that! It was rather electric. As I offered my sincere apology for the inappropriate demeanor, my Sherlock pulsed in its cage. She has also made it clear that how She phrases her requests, instructions, and demands are to be done in Her way, and not to satisfy some male chastity fantasy. She commented on one of the blog articles I had shared with Her, saying that now that I had handed Her the key, it was Her's to rule over at Her discretion.

We had a little while to talk last night before bed. I shared that while the day had been rather chaotic in terms of schedules and demands, I had remained relatively calm throughout. It is true, being locked up and under Her dominion delivers a great sense of calm for me. I massaged Her feet as we watched something together. She has the prettiest feet ever!

I am very excited. She and her friend are going out tomorrow night. I will be at home, locked and watching over our youngest. My vivacious Key Holder will be out and about enjoying Herself knowing her chaste and devoted husband is at home, waiting.

xxxHausCuck

Mash2214 and JiL like this.
  8. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    3/2/18:

"I'm out of wine cuck!"

I was sitting in a meeting when that message came through late yesterday afternoon. It caused my caged cock to pulse repeatedly as I continued to hold my calm exterior to those in the room.

I marveled at the distinct change in my gorgeous KH. In our former lifestyle where She was 100% submissive and doting, any text message that approached the topic of Her being interested in more wine for the evening would have been couched with "ifs, please, thank you, if possible, no hurry, etc." In true response to my innate desire to adhere strictly to a FLM, my Domina has taken up her key-to-arms with gusto, I am thankful to say.

Her directives that include "cuck" make me suck in my breath and have me wobble on my keyboard as I quickly type a reply to Her, assuring Her that I will replenish Her wine stat!

I managed to wear my Holy Trainer v2 until around 2am (She had given me permission to remove should the pain cause undue duress). I did not manage to sleep much after that. I was thinking about Her going out this evening with Her best friend. I will be left deliciously locked at home to tend to our youngest. When She goes out, I am pretty much constantly on a sexual high; with zero chance of relief. I try and read or surf online, but wait patiently for a text from my Domina. I adore hearing what She is up to. In complete contrast to our former lifestyle where She asked for permission for everything, She now does as She pleases with scant regard. It is an immense turn-on.

When She gets home tonight after being out, She told me She will sleep upstairs in the guest bed leaving Her locked and aching cuck in our bedroom with our youngest. She will undoubtedly be too tired to talk much when She gets home, so I will need to wait until morning to hear any details of Her night out. It's perfect and I would not have it any other way.

I adore this women who has graciously stepped up to claim my key with vigor and strict discipline!

xxxHausCuck

Panda2010, Breathe and Mash2214 like this.
  9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    The power of a text in the hands of your Mistress. Some that I have received are.

How does your Butt Plug feel ?

Red Bum, before you come to town.

Precent yourself

Send a picture of my property Now

The simple words that my Mistress sends me are a very exciting part of my day. No matter what she tells me to do I get wet and excited. Texting is definetly a part of modern technology that I enjoy. The possibilities are endless on what she could send you during a meeting or order you to go and do. Isn't life Fun.

Breathe and skD like this.
  10. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    Life is fun! I, like you, have a particular affinity to texting with my KH at all hours. Her texts can be like lightening bolts and cause instant pulsing of my locked Sherlock.

Tonight She is out with Her best friend. She may spill the beans on our FLM/chaste dynamic, so that should be interesting. It will be a first. She let me know that She would not be spending Her evening out texting me, but would let me know what She was up to periodically. A far cry from our decade before where Her every move was sanctioned by me ;) How life can change!

She took the key with Her. So I am certainly locked for the night until She comes home and deems release (possibly).

Have a great Friday evening!

HausCuck

Mash2214 and Breathe like this.
  11. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    3/6/18:
    "Thank you for the break and nap and sandwich cuck. You're the absolute best!
    I showered this morning and was in the bathroom administering lotions and deodorants etc when my KH texted me from downstairs to advise that She was ready to go. I raced downstairs naked. I donned my slippers and grabbed the child seat with our youngest in it to take it out to the garage to clip it into its bracket in the car. Our eldest thought it was a hoot to see his dad naked in the garage (thankfully I had not yet locked myself back up). I love being responsive to Her needs and demands.
    Yesterday evening, She confessed that many of the things She read on CM were not things that She was in position to offer given our recent childbirth. I assured her that I was totally fine with that and did not expect anything in the T&D category. I did emphasize that the U = Use was a powerful emotive for me. We are both passionate about the written word. I explained that while her requests framed as “I am sweating are you available to turn off heater” had me respond mentally with a "Yes of course Domina” She had the exquisite power of causing her cuck to respond mentally and (deliciously) physically. I provided Her the example of that heater request. If She had chosen to word it, "Cuck, I am sweating. Please come turn the heater off now,” that would have delivered an incredible sensation for me and would go a long way to keep me on edge using the power of just Her word. I am careful to avoid the perception that I am trying to top from the bottom, and so I was careful to offer it as an easy suggestion for her to deliver tons of U in the TD&U dynamic.

She went out Friday night with her best friend. She was out until 3am while I watched over our youngest who fitfully slept. She texted me around 11:30pm to check in and then I heard little further. At around 2am, She texted an instruction that I call Her, which I did. She let me know She and R were at Chris’s house. My cock swelled immediately. They had met him the bar and he invited them over for drinks when the bar shut down. She had me speak to Chris on the phone. He was privy to the fact that we had an open relationship but had no clue of our FLM/chastity dynamic. Nothing transpired and She took an Uber home within the hour.

I have been having great difficulty with my CD. The ring on my Holy Trainer v2 is too large. To take a break, I switched back to my CB6000S only to have the eye on the rings break on 5 rings over the past week! I need to get technical and measure out what I need and order a metal CD. Once I get my pubic area lazered, the notion of remaining locked 24/7 with only my KH to look to for release at Her pleasure is very enticing!

While my Domina took nap this morning, I emptied the dishwasher. She does not mind loading the washer, but hates unloading it. When She awoke, I let her know that it was empty. She said that the housekeeper that was coming today normally does that. I responded that I thought it would make Her happy. She answered, “No it does not” while looking straight at me with Her electric blue eyes. What a game changer! In the past, She would try and mollify me and protect my feelings at trying to be of help. Today, She let me know exactly what She thought. I could not help it, my cock jumped in response.

She is my dream.
    xxxxHC

Mash2214 and Panda2010 like this.
  12. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    3/12/18:

A fair amount has happened since my last entry. In short, my KH is seizing control and increasing Her level of comfort in doing so. It is an interesting feeling, to watch myself relinquish willingly, and easily. She is strict on Her rules and the commensurate penalty. Whether that be for a cupboard being left open or being later than I had said, my Domina exerts Her control. One of our most sensitive areas in days of yore revolved around money. She would want something and express the desire. I would vacillate and delay, but always gave in, in the end. With our FLM dynamic, that is all short-circuited. She wants, She gets. I can tell it is hugely liberating for Her. I receive emails with a simple, “cuck I want this, buy it for me please.” She did ask the other day about how real this all was, as if the penny would drop, and I would cry, “No more.” I responded that the reason I was keen on getting a tattoo was to demonstrate my commitment to our current lifestyle.

She likes to give me a fright. She will stand in the doorway with an imperial brow arched. My mind will race, by Sherlock strains, and then She smiles at me. She is relishing the true control over me. This was evident last night when we were at dinner. She had gone for a manicure and pedicure earlier on in the afternoon. When She returned home, She had me dress in a pair of jeans of mine that She likes and said we were going out for dinner. The waitress came over and She ordered dinner for me. Despite the fact that I have been on Whole 30 since early January, she order nachos followed by sliders and fries. She was a little tipsy, so Her leg swung over mine beneath the table and She regularly grabbed by caged cock and tugged on it, which I loved! Numerous times She proclaimed that She was ‘in charge’ and how brilliant it was. She wanted to go out on the town and had me text a guy I am acquainted with over Kik. He did not answer in time, else no doubt She would have gone out.

She is clearly coming into Her own as my Key Holder.

xxxHC

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    4/1/18:

Notable quotes: "Time to get you back in cuck shape! You've been roaming free too long.”
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I love you so much cuck ⛵️❤️”

A long while since my last entry. It was busy leading up to my wrapping up of my last job and prep for my trip to Europe. Today is day #55 since we re-entered into the lifestyle of male chastity. There are many milestones to note in this entry. The first is that this is the longest time in my entire life I have gone without an orgasm. The second is that the elements of chastity, being labeled as a cuck to my hot wife, and enjoying everything about our FLM are still firmly in place. Not that I thought they would fade, but since I have been away from my KH for two weeks, I was watching for any shifts in my mentality (or hers). And that brings me to the third milestone…my gorgeous wife has not faltered an iota in her communications with me while I have been traveling. As you can tell, it was my birthday while abroad (the first we have been apart). I knew I would awaken to a text from my her….but I wondered how she would address me, but the fact that she addressed me as usual as ‘cuck’ was very gratifying to me. She also texted a beautiful picture of her showing her riveting cleavage! I am thankful that she seems quite content with our dynamic.

She was a little worried about me going on this trip but immediately calmed when I told her that I fully intended to take my cage along and lock up daily. I sent her a picture of my caged Sherlock each morning from the bathroom save those days I flew or hit the thermal pools and sauna. I absolutely loved knowing I was securely locked up for her. Typically, when I travel, I get bloody horny. In years past, I would masturbate nightly while on those trips. This trip was no exception ….without masturbation, although full cuck confession: In flagrant disregard for our contract, I hopped online and checked out T-gurls (they have become an obsession of mine since embarking on chastity) while stroking Sherlock. I never orgasmed, but about half a teaspoon of cum drizzled out. I wrote my KH an email confessing my sins. Since then I have not crossed that line. I did not open Tumblr again, but did perv over the 1000s of pictures I have of her over the years. My cock swelled significantly at the pics of her sucking other cocks and her beautiful smooth pussy leaking cum (that I imagined were from another cock!) She is still contemplating the appropriate punishment for me she let me know. She has warned me saying that, "If the punishment isn't memorable and painful, you will be more likely to bend or break the rules.” She is getting increasingly comfortable with being strict and articulating what she expects, wants, and needs from me which is simply heaven. I’ve playfully said that she can’t be strict enough for me. I think she is beginning to see that is true for this adoring cuck.

I was very happy to note her text observing my lack of blogging activity. I have never been sure to what extent she likes or follows my blog entries. The fact that she pointed it out made me happy and prompted me to pen this very entry. When I arrived at my last destination she texted, "Hopefully the unauthorised touching doesn't lead to other unauthorised things.” It didn’t…before chastity though, I was known for lapses in good judgement shall we say. MC has cured me of that when it comes to other women.

This morning I got a message from an adult site. The guy said he was a bull and had been chatting to my wife. I emailed my KH to check whether this was indeed true. To be honest, my cock was pulsing and I was short of breath. I wondered if she had set this up as a birthday surprise for me. She let me know she had never heard of this guy and that he must have me confused with someone else. It was a fun run of imagination while it lasted though!

I have missed her terribly this trip. I am very happy to be returning home where I can serve her once again. I am determined to locate the ideal cage that will allow more longer term wear without breaks so that she can keep the key safely knowing that her Sherlock is on lockdown at her say so. We are due to go out together this weekend, just the two of us. I am so looking forward to spending time with her. We have the best time ever talking about things over drinks. She always looks radiant and I am one proud cuck to have this woman at his side. The notion of being locked, sitting close to her while we are out while other men check her out is a real turn on.

xxxHC

Mash2214 and Chaste J. like this.
  14. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    DCD4314E-0A98-4CB2-A261-3BDA53965094.jpeg First tattoo in my life. Recognizing our FLM and her locking my cock.

15. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    KH entry 5/24/18:

Things have been busy, so a long lapse in my blog entries. Busy in a good way though. The shift to my independent sub-contractor work, the arrival of our youngest boy, and the visit by our oldest boy have had me going at all times. Notwithstanding that, I have been successfully locked and chaste throughout. She allowed me a full orgasm at the 100 day mark, the longest period of denial ever! We had one occasion where I enjoyed PIV briefly.

Our formula is TDU, Tease, Denial, and Use. She is still nursing our new born, so she is definitely not in the Tease state of mind, which I am totally okay with. That said, she does do a marvelous job of flashing her smooth pussy at me! I love that pussy a lot! She is great at denying me relief and certainly enjoys her use of me. She will ofter refer to me as ’servant.’ This is rather remarkable given that we lived for over a decade in a D/s dynamic where she was my doting submissive and I was her Daddy dominant.

I switched to a Holy Trainer small which was a good move. It is so less pronounced that the CB6ks and the HT standard. It does pose more problems in getting a straight aim when I piss, and can often lead to unwanted spraying. Her response when I raised this with her was, "You’ll need to sit for now. We can discuss a metal cage later.” Rather to the point and crystal clear. I am thinking a metal cage would be better to allow longer full-time periods of lock-up with ease of cleaning. She lets me unlock each evening before bed. I shower and re-lock each morning before she gets up. Not sure why, but in the morning, my testes are ultra tight and large so there is some discomfort in the first hour of wear or so, and then my testes relax and all is good. My thought is that a metal one would allow continuous wear and circumvent this painful morning ritual. I will say that once released from the cage for sleep, my cock is massive. She has commented that it looks bigger than ever before, so not sure I want to lose that aspect with longer lock up in a metal cage.

She is becoming a lot more strict on things she needs done. If I fail to do them, she levies a financial infraction fee. She knows that parting from hard-earned money is painful for me, so has opted for this punishment instead of spanking or other avenues some on CM pursue. She enjoys spending it and has quipped that my job is to earn it and her job is to spend it. In a funny way, I derive a perverse pleasure in having her as my FinDomme. Complicated, I know.

If we are discussing something and I try and explain something away, she will make a ‘zip it’ motion with her hand, and with that, I am done. She no longer permits any type of angry outburst, sarcasm, or short temper else I bear the financial infraction. In all, it makes me a better person and we can talk about anything knowing that it will not go sideways because I get pissed or sulk. Any activity that I am involved in (other than work-related things) needs to be calendared with her as an invitee. She wants to be fully informed and lets me know her displeasure if I neglect to do so. I clear any plans for leisure with her, and when we go out on date night, she determines what’s on the docket for us unless she tells me to organize something for us as a surprise. I will ask her if I can have an evening drink after work and she indicates what I should order when we eat out by saying something like, ’the braised beef looks good.’

She has a spectacular set of eyebrows that really deliver an impactful arch when she is not happy about something. A mere lift of either one of them has me to attention. It is interesting that she clearly enjoys getting a rise out of me. She will teasingly arch her brow or cock her elbow to her waist in mock admonishment. When she sees my obedient response, she chuckles and says, “I just like doing that.”

I work hard at trying to think ahead on things that she will need or enjoy. I place her filled water cup next to the bed at night, bring her tea in the morning, and take the youngster for an outfit change to give her a break. She will often text me with “Good cuck,” which I love. Until her libido returns post-nursing, we will never know to what degree she will truly cuckold me. She did tell me the other day in no uncertain terms that I am monogamous with her, and she is poly and will enjoy anyone that she has a connection with. Well, that had the HT busting at the seams.

As we have transitioned more and more to the FLM dynamic, I raised the prospect of getting a tattoo. She has a few of them (discreet and I have never had any. She was enthused that I would contemplate it. Last week I got “Domina” and my symbol tattooed on my inner left arm. I am still in a little shock that I got a tattoo, and one that clearly denotes my willingness to submit to my wife and acknowledge that she now leads us. She was thrilled and really liked how the tattoo turned out.

We are not sure about her handling all finances…she enjoys that I take on that burden, so we shall see. I did however hand over all of my credit cards save one. I turned on transaction alerts so that she is appraised of every purchase or charge I make. I think she gets a kick out of this.

So, all is good for us. I am happy. She appears happy. How long will it last….who knows….for now it seems like forever.

xxxHC

Rectrix and iome343 like this.
  16. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    You'll have a great journey

skD likes this.
  17. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    Long delay in an update....suffice it to say things are going well for us. We had a lovely vacation and she went all out to tease me with lots of flashing her smooth pussy. I even got the delectable PIV!

On more than one occasion @Domina-na-na has commented that there is no way in hell she ever letting us leave this FLM dynamic. She enjoys it way too much!

The only bumps in the road we have are when we find ourselves in a situation where we are both a little stressed and she feels uneasy about asserting her will over mine. We were talking about getting our new born a seat on the flight to Europe at Xmas time instead of having him travel as an infant-in-arms. She said that the safety was worth the money but did not simply instruct me to get the ticket. I agreed with her rationale. Later that morning I bought the ticket and she was very pleased.

This morning she came into the kitchen with a brand new pair of heels on and asked me what I thought. They were seriously hot! Red with studs. A dream on her beautiful feet! I love that kind of stuff ...she knows how to get me going..

iome343, Domina-na-na and Mash2214 like this.
  18. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    Let us see, take a picture

19. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    @iome343 thanks for the likes on the pics in the album I posted.

20. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    Today was a shift. Earlier in the year we were talking about how @Domina-na-na felt challenged to have me do something that she knew was conflicting with something I planned. I acknowledged the point. I pointed out that if that were to indeed occur, it would be the ultimate signature of a FLM for us.

Today after I returned home from work, I asked if I could do something after feeding our son his dinner. She said that was fine. I wrapped that up and made the moves to head out and do what I had planned. She looked at me. She nodded her head slightly from side to side, and said, "No. I want you to bathe the youngest and then you can go and do what you would like to do."

With an immediately swelling cock, I completed my fatherly duties as instructed. I commented to her once the kids were in bed that this was something of a milestone. She had never before intercepted something I wanted to do with something that she needed done. She smiled recognizing it for what it was. While I was outside, she texted me. "I'm hitting my stride "

HC

Rectrix and iome343 like this.
  21. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    My KH went to a concert with a girlfriend last night. She raided my wallet before she left leaving it unpopulated with cash. Afterwards @Domina-na-na texted that they were going to go out. I was quite thrilled to hear this update. They came home to change and she told me they were going to a local bar and 'J' would meet them there. This is her friend with benefits that we have known for a number of years now. I remained locked at home watching over our two kids while they took an Uber to bar. She wore a very short black dress with designer tennis shoes.

A while later she texted that they were going with J and his girlfriend to someones house to hang out. I took my phone off silent mode so I could be sure to hear her texts come through. I tried to sleep but it was fitful as I checked my phone regularly in case I missed an update.

In the old days where we lived a 24/7 male dominant / female sub relationship, she knew to check in with me at least once an hour. New rules. I heard periodically from her to check in that all was good on the home front and that she was having a good time. At around 3am she texted that J wanted them to go back to his place. I was very excited, but played it cool asking why J was suggesting she leave there to go to his place. She texted, 'For sex, obviously.' It was a cuckold fantasy coming to fruition real time!

In the end she decided it was late and headed home. She and her girlfriend slept in while I got the kids up for breakfast and hung out with them. As of this post, my KH is still in our bedroom recovering, but I am happy to say I take great pride in my job of taking care of things allowing her to do as she pleases for her unwinding time.

It was quite a step actually since she had been reluctant to see J after the birth of our youngest. But time has passed and she is feeling much better about her recovering physique. She looks hot to me no matter what! Anyway, I am hoping that we hear more from J in the future....

xxxHC

22. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    8/25/8 My @Domina-na-na spent the better part of today recovering. Last night was fantastic!

We went to a concert together. It was just the two of us with the kids at home with the sitter. She looked amazing in skin tight pants and a blouse that showed off her impressive cleavage. She told me we'd be taking a Lyft there.

We found a spot on the lawn to watch the concert and went to get some drinks. No sooner had we sat down when she started typing back a text response. In our old dynamic (D/s) I always knew who was texting her and what she was saying back. Since I surrendered to our happier FLM dynamic, I know better than to question who she is texting with. Last night, my hope that it was her FWB came true. J was checking in with her to see if she wanted to join him and his girlfriend downtown. As she typed, my Sherlock swelled in the cage and it felt exquisite.

Within the hour we were in a Lyft back home so she could change while I dispatched the sitter with thanks. She looked stunning when she emerged wearing tights and a essentially a shirt with ankle boots. As she kissed me goodnight, I was giddy. We had cut our date night short so she could go out and unwind while I stayed at home locked. My dream.

Because I knew I would be on kid duty today, I turned in as she left. I love staying up to get her text updates, but I knew I needed to sleep. At around 2am I got up to go to the bathroom and I sent her a check in text. She wrote back, "Having sooooooo much fun! We are at a hotel room...bunch of fun people here! I love you." I was happy as I drifted back off to sleep doing my best to get Sherlock to settle down.

She came home at a little after 4am. She had had a blast and I was happy to have been able to support her. She takes being a mom very seriously, so she needs a lot of encouragement from me to cut loose, but she needs it from time to time.

I never ask for any details on her night preferring her to volunteer them. It is way sexier when she chooses to share anyway. There was no sexual play last night as far as I can tell. She could text me a bunch of things during her night out that would fuel all my cuckold fantasies, but I realize that is simply what I want. She chooses her approach to our dynamic her own way and I am very accepting of them and am happy to receive what she feels comfortable sharing. We are a very honest couple after tribulations earlier in our marriage (before male chastity my indiscretions where not helpful) ...more so now in our MC/FLM arrangement. I very comforted in knowing that what she lets me know is what there is to know and nothing is being withheld ever. It's a liberating feeling to have that trust with another being.

I assuaged any possible feelings of guilt about our date night being truncated telling her it was so hot to have her go out and that I hoped that it was not the last time she would do it ;)

xxxHC

spider203 and Rectrix like this.
  23. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    8/27/18: Another installment of Cuck Confession as I term it.

As I mentioned, my KH went out on Friday. It got me pretty worked up. When I awoke at 2am and checked in with her and was waiting for her text back, I flicked open Tumblr to peruse my favorite feed of trans-porn (since chastity, this has become appealing...yes, right?). Instead of texting, @Domina-na-na called me. She sounded happy at the fun she was having. I closed my browser and chose not to pop her bubble by confessing my transgression right there and then. No viewing of porn is a rule that is very clear in our FLM contract.

I was on CM on Saturday while she slept in. I saw a post by @Dogchasescat titled, "Study: Sexually fantasizing about one’s partner inhibits relationship-damaging behaviors." I emailed my KH a copy of the entry, feeling guilty about Friday. She read it, and before I had a chance to raise it (the kids were around), she texted me the question: "Did you look at porn?"

I admitted it and was punished harshly. She knows that fiscal punishment is the most painful for me, so she delivered her infraction amount that I willingly paid up to make amends. I have written about this findomme kink we have elsewhere on CM...for over a decade as my sub, she used to have to account and budget for every cent. Now that I have surrendered control, she is leveling the playing field ;)

We chatted about the issues of porn, and I encouraged her to consider us using one of those monitoring apps to block/track activity. Men are not that strong when it comes to that temptation, so her adept forcefulness on this will be helpful.

xxxHC

24. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    9/1/18: The most jolt-to-reality text ever from @Domina-na-na today after I lost my mojo: "It's now your duty to tread lightly. I'm the Queen, you're the servant. You carry on trying to appease me even when I'm difficult. You don't act like a child and go out of your way to avoid me. End of story. Final answer. I suggest you remedy this rift by coming to me with your tail between your legs. Tout suite."

I did.

I have never before experienced such black-and-white clarity from my KH on her expectations. She rules. I bow. Regnat Domina mea.

Couple4517, Rectrix and Domina-na-na like this.
  25. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    My KH is at the nail salon right now. She is getting fake nails. My @Domina-na-na and her best friend head to Las Vegas for the weekend in the morning. I booked them into the Palazzo and reserved a cabana pool side for them on Saturday. I am in heaven. She will leave me locked and hopefully titillate her servant no end.

Today she texted me asking where the condoms were for her to pack! Here is to holding my breath that she gets a good and delicious fucking by a cock she enjoys. I have only been inside her twice this entire year!

She bought a beautiful gold necklace with a petite little key and a dynamite dress with keys and locks all over it to wear. She also got a new swim suit with a decolletage to die for!

Happy she is heading off for a weekend of fun without worrying about mom duties!

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice