Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by x_Pete_x, Jul 26, 2018.

1. x_Pete_x

x_Pete_x New member

Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    I'm Peter from the Netherlands, and have been lurking on the site for a two week already. So today I setup an account because for me the 'journey' has started. Yesterday I got my Chinese cage and have been wearing it now for 30+ hours.

I found that my relation with my wife both sexual and personal was not what it should be. So a few weeks ago I read up on FLR relationships and started doing more of an effort to do chores around the house and please her.

As part of FLR I ran into chastity and what I have read is that in a lot of occasions is a good thing for the relation 'forcing' the male in a less dominant role. Making the interactions between partners better. So I really hope this would be something for us as well. Only thing is that I showed my cage this morning to my wife and currently she is a little puzzled what to do.

As male I'm of course also interested in the kink side of it. teasing and frustrating myself to the edge.

Anyway this was my Hello, looking forward to read more here and perhaps also get a better picture what I really want.

Rectrix and JosieLynn Jewell like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    Welcome aboard.

You maybe need to have a sit down and discuss all this in detail with your wife. It will seem very strange to her. You may need to reassure her that it will benefit her and explain to her how it will.

Good luck to you both.

3. x_Pete_x

x_Pete_x New member

Local Time:
    Hi Lester,

Thanks for the advice, I’ve already read that communication is key for this. Unfortunately sex is not a topic easily discussed here.
    For now I discuss what I can and let her get accustomed to it.

4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    This is a very familiar story! You really need to talk and share with your wife! Chastity is after all very much a kink and it needs to be introduced in a sensitive way! I hope that she embraces it with you as there can be many benefits for both of you. Also remember what FLR means! It doesn't mean "I've locked my cock in a cage just for you, get on with being in charge". It is a whole new dynamic! We are not in a full FLR but Mrs Chaste is in charge when it comes to sex! She introduces other aspects of FLR as and when she feels like it. Take it easy and talk!

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    This is a common story. You've dropped an unusual and confusing new concept into your wife's lap and don't know why she is "puzzled"? You need to go slowly. Talk to her about the benefits to her (not the pleasures to you). More importantly, *show* her the benefits, show her the calmer, more intimate, less macho boy she wants. It could take months, but she'll eventually see the connection and like the key.

Chaste J. likes this.
  6. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The other posters are confirming my point. You must talk this through with your wife. It may be easier than you think

7. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Sorry Pete, I didn't mean that last post to sound as bossy as it does. It's up to you, of course.

8. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    Welcome Peter, nice to know that there is somebody in the Netherlands to.
    I live in the nearby delft.
    Concerning chastity and flr , build it up slowly
    Greetings
    Edwin

9. x_Pete_x

x_Pete_x New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the advice, and I understand communication is key here. But unfortunately talking about sexuality isn't that easy in our relationship.

Anyway yesterday evening I had a talk with my wife about my 'actions' and she told me that it was a compete turn off for her; So i asked her what she wanted and she wanted for me to take it of, as a good boy I toke it off and put in our nightstand. Sex was after this no longer an option so we went to sleep.

So I had it on for 84 hours and felt kinda sad to take it off, but if this is what she want we do this.

This morning again a long conversation about our sexual relation and for now I need to take it slow and at least wait for we can perhaps reboot the idea.. For now this journey is on hold (or canceled which I don't hope)

P.S.
    @LesterBallard no offence was taken :)

LesterBallard likes this.
  10. LesterBallard

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you both. I hope you manage to come to an arrangement that suits you both.

11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Funny the different reactions you get from partners! When I first bought up the subject with Mrs Chaste, she had a look at the cage (cb6000) online, said "ok let's get one". We had a chat about how she would still get her enjoyment. She's always enjoyed oral and apparently I've always been good at it! Soon after we introduced the trusty strap on. Now we are at the point where she doesn't like me unlocked and is much happier without my penis being used to provide pleasure! I do hope your wife does eventually embrace chastity because I think I understand how you feel. But you will really have to approach the subject again in a very gentle and non threatening way. Be prepared though that it just might not be her thing and if that's the case you can't force it on her!

12. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    One good way to broach the chastity cage subject with Her is to confess your masturbation to her. (All women seem to hate that their men wank!) Tell Her that you want to get it under control and to save yourself for Her. (How could she not like that?) This worked for me in opening up pretty frank discussions on sexual matters and that has been a long and fun journey for us both!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice