Artistic chastity cages

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Guest 3729, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    I was just thinking about how there are so many ugly chastity cages out there. There also seems to be only so many styles that are relatively similar or way over designed. I know my mistress didn't like the look of my first device which was a HTv2. Once I switched to steel she liked the look much better as it was more like jewelry to her. I believe a lot of women don't like the way many Chastity look and are therefore turned off by them and some can't get past that part to enjoy the benefits of their partner being locked for them.

The only design that comes to my mind at the moment is to make the shaft and head of the cage resemble a Rose. Make the head of the penis the center bud of the rose with bars going over it and then have all rose petals around the head. I believe it would be possible to design a cage like this that wouldn't be bulky or heavy. Perhaps more women would think it was cute and want their man to wear one. Anyone else have any artistic or cute chastity device designs?

HeForHer likes this.
  2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
  3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Yeah, thats more masculine than what I was thinking but definitely along the same lines of artistic design. I'll see if I can find an example of what I mean but I was thinking that the head of the device would be more like a closed rose bud, just before the petals start to open more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice