Mature Metal Ring Too Small?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Northy, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Northy

Northy DatKittehBoy

Massachusetts Usa
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Hello! I can only wear my cage for a day or two before the ring starts to really grip and pull at my skin and when i take it off my skin looks really stretched and hurts a lot. I got my ring sized up to what I believe is 1 3/4. Would this be because its too small? I'm looking to order a double ring but I'm afraid to go to big on the ring size.

I also wanted to get punishment pins for anti-pullout but I was told my cage was too short. Is there maybe another place I can order a 24/7 cage from with that?

My other cage measurements:
    Queens Keep
    ID 1 1/4
    Ring 1 3/4? Oval Gap 3/8
    Length 1 1/2

2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    the fingertip test is generally what people recommend - can you get your fingertip between the ring and various bits up to the base of the fingernail?
    Also, are your balls cold and purple?

If you can get the finger in, and your balls don't get cold, then it's likely skin irritation. Baby lotion gel is my go-to - after my shower, and again before bed.

Obviously, listen to your body as opposed to a random person on the internet :)

3. Northy

Northy DatKittehBoy

Massachusetts Usa
    Local Time:
    My balls don't get cold but the skin gets irritated. I can fit 2 finger tips in when i only have the ring on and I'm standing up. It seems almost like its pulling the skin causing it to stretch. I was thinking maybe a double ring would be better but I want to get the right size ring first.

4. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    There will be stretching in some places and pinching in others. It will take some getting used to, and finding a good skin lotion is essential. My go-to is Bag Balm (yes, that’s really a thing you can actually buy in a store), which is basically Vaseline with lanolin added. Plenty of others will have their own recommendations. If you have a couple of hot spots that get super uncomfortable, a topical analgesic such as aspercreme can help.

Despite the discomfort, it sounds like you may still need to go a little smaller. But if you’ve already gone up a size from where you were you should probably not go back down. The bottom line for that is whether your nuts can escape. If they can’t, you’re probably ok

If you do go with a double base ring you’ll probably find it more comfortable, but you’re right that getting the size right first is important.

5. Northy

Northy DatKittehBoy

Massachusetts Usa
    Local Time:

How do I know for sure that I have the right size though? Its super comfortable when I'm not erect. My balls can't escape at alllllll.

6. Lann

Lann Active member

Local Time:
    If you can't fit more than the tip of your finger (the end of the nail bed like started above) then it isn't too big. If your balls are cold to the touch and purple/blue all the time, it is too small.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    well they aint sposed to be able to escape.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice