Playing Virtually - a learning curve

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by loricat, Jul 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. loricat

Verified Female

Canada
    Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    I'm new to this side of the slash, new to the Top role - I am technically a switch. I think the way it's going to fall out is that I want to Top men, submit to women.

My toy and I started with text only. He'd send pictures to show that he was complying with my wishes. The blues riff of the text notification I'd assigned him was enough to turn me on, if it sounded in the middle of the day, at random moments. I hope that it did the same for him, when he saw random texts from me. Our first foray into play was 37 days of chastity, of me owning his next orgasm, while I counted mine up, each time we played, each time I masturbated because I was horny thinking of him, or playing with my husband (happily non-monogamous).

Then, he received the gift of my cage. He started taking more pictures. Got brazen, and sent me short video clips of himself, complying to my requests, or just playing.

Last night we played through a video feed for the first time. It if was HOT knowing he was edging for me, it was 100x hotter watching him do it!

I am aware of all of the things I can't do virtually - I am seriously looking forward to our first in-person play, that's for sure! He has a handful of toys that I get him to use on himself, but I want to change things up. I'm opening the floor to giving me ideas of things I can do to him, or have him do to himself.

Thank you!

* Please note: my toy will be reading this thread, so if you have a really devilish idea, maybe send me a PM so he can't see it! maniacal laughter

2. loricat

Verified Female

Canada
    Local Time:
    ack. Typo "if it" not "it if" :/

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. subrigger

subrigger A good cuck prep, serves and cleans.

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    Wow, I'm super remote techy sub.

As a developer and a techy at heart I have many many cool tricks to control and monitor a sub.
    My wife dommes me often but eventually I want a virtual mistress and my wife to control me (yes my wife mentioned it first 2 years ago and I'm just starting to consider it).

But I would suggest a few things.

TENS unit $30
    Virtual Mistress (Open source and free) http://www.virmst.eu/
    Multiple cages (of course)
    High Tech Pet Static Remote Pet Training Collar (bluetooth)
    Multiple Camera via Wi Fi (old cell phones, tablets and laptops)
    Teamviewer Host App for phone
    Duct tape and electrical tape (attach TENS pad securely)\
    velcro straps

Optional:
    Bluetooth controlled TENS unit $100

Ok, now you have a complete remote slave.
    To set up the Virtual Mistress you need goals and kinks. I suggest making the slave create a tumblr account and picking eroctic stories that excite the slave. This should give details on how to reward, punish and give chores. Also get pics of the home area (is the bathroom tub nasty?)

Now programing the virtual mistress can be tricky at first. A little scripting is required but the manual is good. I would gladly help if you needed, I'm not a script master but I have got'n the hang of these protocols.

Now the slave will be assigned daily or hourly or weekly chores, excercises.. ect. You can even remotely set up emotions.. so if you are especially in a pissy mood or horny you could allow the VM to randomly assign pop ups and sounds that issue extra chores or punishments. And of course it has merrit system and stuff. Can take awhile to know your slave and what works but that should be the fun of it.

Then you can remote into the slaves phone or PC and control everything that is bluetooth.

The TENS unit is great for edgeing and when put together the right way you can have the slave do chores and even go out of the hosue with TENS under clothes.

I have done all of this and would like to put together an open source community to develop a professional model. Right now it is taking a bunch of items and making it work. But ideally a good 3D printer and some electrical designing should make this an all in one device.

Ideally the device of torture will have an emergency off button for the slave (safe button like a safe word).

The dog collar that shocks and TENS pads must be place in certain parts of the male genitalia securely or it will hurt a bit and leave marks for a few days.

I love CBT but I'm not into blood or marks. In my opinion that is unhealthy behavior, not judging just saying my opinion.

And of course the old cell phone and tablets woudl allow the master/mistress to watch with many eyes as the slave works and does chores in the hosue.

The Dog collar model BF22 even has a fitness monitor app in it. So you can see how many miles your slave walked/ran and some other data. I really think heart rate monitor could be nice too and with bluethooth would be easy to add to monitoring via Teamviewer.

Tens
    https://www.amazon.com/HealthmateFo...1967143&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=tens+unit&psc=1

Pet Safe BF 22 has physical activity tracking and other really good advanacements
    https://www.lowes.com/pd/High-Tech-Pet-Static-Remote-Pet-Training-Collar/1000403979

bethanise and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  4. loricat

Verified Female

Canada
    Local Time:
    @subrigger You are full of ideas! I'm more interested in ideas to drive him crazy during our play time - but hmm. a tens unit would be fun.

5. subrigger

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    I love the tumblr idea. I have my wife look at the tumblr and when she sees Memes and videos she has perv concepts to share vs when we 'just talk' about it.

You can view his tumblr and get into his head. lol
    Erotica stories can do this too but it seem to take tons of reading to find 'the right ones' for each pervert. lol

6. loricat

Verified Female

Canada
    Local Time:
    Ain't that true?! Even here, in CM, with a shared basic kink, there are almost unlimited variations on the kink!

7. subrigger

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    I know it is so sad.
    I go thru story after story and if there is an element I don't like in a story I will pretend to not read it. Then a second time in the same story.. I will try again. But the 3rd time.. I'm out.

I really try not to judge. 3 years ago I never would have thought chastity is hot. lol

15 years ago swinging would have been 'sick'.

I have written a few erotica stories but recently I began writting two from the point of view of my wife to allow her to read it and tell me what she likes and dislikes and what she might add.

Well both of the stories haven taken over and now my own pervert ideas have hijacked the stories. lOl

The cool thing is I came up with some kinky stuff I have never considered.
    Bad thing is my story isn't looking like a good tool to find common ground with the wife.. lol

8. subrigger

Software Developer
    West Palm Beach FL
    Local Time:
    Ooo yeah.

This cool lock box would allow you to change and control when your slave can get his/her key.

If you do a remote via team viewer to change code via bluetooth I would put the app in a folder locker to ensure slave doesn't peak each time. So watch slave via camera to ensure not near the phone. Change lock and have app locker on.

As a sub having a key truly out of control makes the cage so much more powerful.

http://masterlocks.com/product/4004...4UONcwa_DtQMnJ0E8oSLsiF-4YEzrgTBoC57sQAvD_BwE

9. Chris2Katz

Chris2Katz Member

Berlin, Germany
    Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Hello,

Perhaps I join the discussion. Im thinking about this from time to time:

A) controller communicating with a central server via GSM (not wifi, bluetooth) because more reliable and low power. Not messing around with your smartphone as a gateway.
    B) build in gps tracking to control workouts , corridors or no go areas.
    C) connected to the cage and/or butt plug
    D) tens stimulation for punishment
    E) ems stimmulation for praise
    F) inflatable butt plug for ... (controll over back door) with pressure monitoring. Control over pump and release valve. Do anybody knows a silicone one, i don’t like the rubber / latex plugs?
    G) vibrator(s)
    E) heart rate controll
    F) bood pressure over butt plug (perhaps it is possible)
    G) speech cannel, for communication and acoustic feedback.
    D) lipo battery power with charging controller and power supervision.

Thechnical stuff:

You can order cheap Chinese controller boards with gsm and gps already included
    For a prototype a blood pressure monitor can be hacked to get pump, valve and pressure sensor already optimized in size and power consumption.
    Tens and Ems is more difficult becausse most cheap designs have lousy circuits (i.e DC instead of AC pulses which can do harm to the tissues due to electrolytic effects) but for a prototype i whould hack one of the cheap Chinese units with changing polarity. Better is a sine wave generator but analog high voltage (around 100-120V) is not my thing.

I was planning to build a prototype but did not find time for it. My wife isn’t interested in these things because “what’s in for her pleasure?” Only work! We have a lot of other things to play with one on one but in a long distance situation it could be useful. And I do not need to be controlled 24/7 due to our trust and honor system.

I would code it in c++ and use lightweight MQTT as communication protocol. As a prototype client you can use node-red as a browser based app running on any device.

So if anybody needs some tips or help, feel free to ask me. Perhaps we can make an open source project against all the overpriced items you can find online. I estimate not more than 100€ for a working prototype.

Chris

10. loricat

Verified Female

Canada
    Local Time:
    @Chris2Katz You are another person that misunderstood my intent for ideas to play with someone virtually - I personally have no desire to create a network of actual physical control over my toy...I was more looking for ideas for him to do with himself. That said, there are some great ideas here, because I should probably think of some remote pleasure and pain controls...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice