Gotten PA while locked?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Queensbitch, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    was discussing getting a PA.
    But don’t wanna be unlocked for 3 months. Has anyone gotten pierced while locked ?

2. Queensbitch

Local Time:
    Guess I should of pointed out that locked in a jailbird so the cage would not be supported by the piercing

3. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    I was in a similar situation and did not want to be unlocked for a long period, but it's worth it imo.

I got pierced on may 7th.

The first two weeks you aren't going to want to do anything with your equipment anyway as bleeding and soreness will prevent it.

three weeks after may 7th I decided to try to wear a cage with my jewelry and ended up causing it to bleed do to constriction in the cage. best bet is to just duck it up and wait at least 6 weeks until you go back into the cage.

I have had a cage back on for two weeks. first week of healing I ordered a custom cage from rigid chastity.

go for it. imo it makes orgasms more intense!!

locked17 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  4. Queensbitch

Local Time:
    I used to have frenum until we discovered Chastity. Then had to choose between the two. Until you made love with a piercing in you have no idea what you are missing I agree. I had seen some pictures of PA with a jailbird. So wanted some experienced opinions. Thank you

5. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    It is possible. I am back in my Jailbird with a PA and it works quite well. Just have a curved barbell as the initial piercing. I initially had a 3/4 horse shoe but that was not workable. I think the piercing heals faster in the cage since there is less tugging or catching on underwear.

Queensbitch likes this.
  6. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Here's a pic of my PA in a cage.

aab9705.jpg

Queensbitch likes this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I had a jailbird and the piercing was a no go while wearing it. It was simply too short and would either stick straight out to be jarred with any pressure or movement, or move to the side flat if worn inside the cage.

I did need to stay locked though to remain chaste so bought a cheap cage from amazon that was just a tad long, and had the vertical bars. This let it have room to be protected from bumps and movement unless I was hard inside. Even then though, the erection would firm up making bumps and jarring less painful. I relocked only 10 days after I was pierced.

Queensbitch likes this.
  8. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    this one works well for me while I'm waiting for my rigid chastity device.

just take out the spikes.

Attached Files:

Queensbitch likes this.
  9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Six weeks is a good recommendation. That’s when I felt perfectly comfortable in my new 8ga piercing. I only started experimenting with using the piercing with my MaleChastityNow Contender chastity once I was in 6ga.

I’m remembering how one gets pierced. They put a receiving tube up your urethra, then use the needle, and I think push the jewelry back?

We might have been able to do this in the newly designed Contender with an 8ga PA hook, but I’m really not sure. When I got mine 4ga was the minimum and I waited to stretch to get the PA mount installed.

(We got the PA security option right after I was both ready to wear 4ga, and my wife’s lightbulb went off about the effect of chastity on my brain, and encouraged me to wear it. Truly a wonderful unforced coincidence.)

I say this again - I wouldn’t recommend getting pierced in chastity, but it might be possible. Perhaps if you separate the cage from the base ring to let the skin stretch out.

this may just be a fantasy and not recommended. But if I go back and research the procedure - there’s two methods - it might be possible, just not advised.

The only upside is that with a short cage you’d have less issues bumping into things and causing discomfort. You wouldn’t want any pressure on the piercing when healing - forward or backward. Migration is an issue and you’d want the “walls” to form internally first.

Queensbitch and jb123 like this.
  10. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    Exactly, especially with a wound that will need attention and care. Blood needs to flow freely to that area to aid in healing. plus 5he fact that soreness (for me) did not subside for about two weeks. you wont want to do anything with your dick for that time anyway. plus bleeding didn't subside for about five days. plus most custom devices will take some weeks to arrive anyway. Just discuss with your KH expectations of being temporarily unlocked and the goal of more security in the future.

Queensbitch likes this.
  11. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    I also got pierced with a 6g instead of a 8g. if 8 had to do it over again i would have been initially pierced with a captive bead instead of a curved barbell. much more comfortable.

Queensbitch likes this.
  12. Queensbitch

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for the replies. I can see how integrating being pierced in the cage could possibly help and hinder the healing. My cage is as short as I can possibly go and fits well. So I have no worries about it tugging on the PA. But there is the restrictions of attempting erections. I have been a fortunate one that all 5 of my other piercings have healed nearly maintenance free besides showers with no issues whatsoever. I only ever had to soak the first couple days then just normal showers and clean jewelry at that time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice