What’s trending in your relationship right now?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Gigaman, Jul 3, 2018.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    I like the "trending" idea! Good thread! Of course it is social media-ish: what is an online discussion forum if not social media?

Anyway... my wife is increasingly taking charge, paying attention to my schedule and putting thought into punishing me with prolongations of cage time. She's also beginning to actively enjoy my frustration, which is wildly exciting for me!

It was recently her birthday and my present to her was an agreement we would go and buy her some lovely lingerie. Yesterday she walked by her preferred shop and they were having a sale, so she went in and made her purchases. Last night before bed she modeled her new lingerie for me, which got us both worked up. She decided I should pleasure her right away and we started with some hugging and kissing. She asked me to describe how I felt and I talked about how excited I was, how beautiful she was, how I looked forward to making her come while knowing I could not despite my longing to... she loved it! This is a trend I couldn't be happier about.

Rectrix and Gigaman like this.
  2. Linda's sissy

Linda's sissy Active member

retired
    Long Beach, California
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    I am in chastity for the month of July and I am squirming around trying to get some relief. Mistress Linda has found a new handyman. She told me he is coming over to do a project today I am to be gone for 2 hours (she will text me when to come home) The angst of not knowing seems to be the trend

Gigaman likes this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    Congratulations! Things sound like they're going great for you two! An invested wife is everything, otherwise you're just as well self-locked.

4. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    Trending: getting fucked in the ass by The Queen while caged.
    Trending: being told I am not very good a sucking her big black dildo :/

Gigaman and Rectrix like this.
  5. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    After many years of being in a belt I was released. She decided the belt would be used a punishment tool instead of a training tool going forward. I had mixed feelings about being "free swinging" again. I missed my cage. I know, really? I adjusted to being able to do things with ease without wearing my cage. Well, after almost a year I'm locked back up again. She decided I was slipping to much in our WLM and seems I was back talking more and more. I was feeling a bit more "male", standing to pee, and telling my wife things instead of asking my wife. She had enough. Not sure how others feel but the sight of my cage on the counter got me so excited. For the next week I had so much sexual energy I could hardly stand myself. Things have calmed down now and we are just another happy chastity couple loving our WLM!

kcuck5280, Gigaman and Rectrix like this.
  6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site. We'd love to learn more from and about you. Hope you'll do an Introduction and share.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice