Her Whims...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Jul 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    Well, this week is a total reversal from last...even after I bought her flowers for denying me last week, she's given me sex twice this week. Last night she told me to come to bed early and I basically got a "quickie"...nothing really for her. But...we talked today and that is how she wants it. Whatever her girly whims come up with is what I get. Which...is fine with me. A PIV orgasm every 3 - 7 days doesn't deplete me for more than a day and then I am dying for her and doting again...so I think we are both winning. She feels no pressure to "act", I'm on better behavior and generally dying for her. We are much closer than when I am not on the honor system. I doubt I'll be locked much because she likes to feel me hard against her.

She keeps coming to bed with a shirt off to encourage me to come to bed and watch TV with her. Last night I asked about it and she said "I think you need to be soothed against my chest like a baby, do you like that?"...knocked my socks off with that one. What a woman!

2. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    This was something I had to come to terms with, myself. I'm locked in devotion to Her, so if She wants PiV every night, that's what happens. She knows I like being denied, but as She likes to remind me, it doesn't matter what I want.

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    Neither myself or Mrs Chaste could manage it every night now. A nice cup of tea and a tease, that's another matter! This is one of the ways that chastity has "kept the flame burning" if you like! Great fun!

Digital likes this.
  4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Nothing wrong with a nice cup of tea, @Chaste J. Served strong and hot.

Chaste J. and funon2wheels like this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    ah yes, a nice cup of tea, the bigger the better. That's as stimulating as my evenings get...

Chaste J. likes this.
  6. Jarid Campbell

Jarid Campbell New member

Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    I have been married to the same woman for 19 years. I am a virgin. I can't imagine not watching her have sex. She's my feet dream. We are currently trying to see how many years we can keep me from having release. She thinks it's funny to keep me in chastity.

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You have a very nice relationship @WEC on this site you are a rarity, most of us have also given our selves to our spouses or KeyHolders but don’t receive the opportunity to have an Orgasm very often. Enjoy your time together and Thanks for Sharing.

WEC likes this.
  8. John Dragos

John Dragos New member

Local Time:
    @WEC - I'm sort of in the same boat as you. But I don't see it as a good or bad thing - but rather simply what is. I'm locked for most of the week, but Mistress tends to like to tease and toy around with me throughout the day. But when it's time for play, the cage comes off because that's what she wants. And, she cannot conceive the idea of playing with me (S/M) without wrapping it up with an orgasm from me. In fact, she sees it as another avenue of power she holds over me.

Orgasm is never really a focus or a goal to us, but part of the overall experience. Now, if I were denied pain, then I would be up a creek. Luckily she enjoys hurting me as much as bringing me to orgasm. So, I'm in a really good place.

9. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks Mash...Honestly its a nice relationship because she has learned to accept that I have this side, these thoughts and these needs...Its really not her cup of tea but she knows I will be her knight when she needs me to, and so its OK to indulge in some of my need to be dominated, denied, teased...whatever.

As much as I crave denial, I am not sure in the position I am in as a father and provider I could handle too much more. My brain clicks into fantasy mode after several days without O and its hard to concentrate on anything non-sexual. For now this seems a good balance for us...I pursue her, she make me wait a bit, I get the denial high, then I get "satisfied"...but really its not entirely satisfying to have one O...at least for me....it takes 2 or 3...so I am still ever wanting.

In your case...you must be crazy with desire!!! I hope to experience that one day!!!

Rectrix and Mash2214 like this.
  10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You are really in a sweet spot, what a wonderful post, and what a wonderful wife.

WEC likes this.
  11. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    A true virgin? Wow I cannot even imagine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice