Looking for a thread to direct my keyholder to

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WomenWearTheKeys, Jul 7, 2018.

1. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Just joined. Keyhholder will also be joining. Looking for a thread for her that’s JUST KEYHOLDERS talking about advice, mentoring, fun ideas ect WITH NO DUDES creeping into the forum. My keyholder has no interest in horny dudes hitting on her or sending dick pics.
    WOULD LOVE any help sending her in the right direction.
    THANKS.

Me:
    32, athletic, pilot,

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    There was actually a section of the Mansion for keyholders only but it's been removed.

3. WomenWearTheKeys

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    Well that’s unfortunate. Thanks for the info though.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with trying to dictate how a well -established forum can change to meet your specific requirements

5. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    Why was it removed??

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

It was a section of the forum visible only to those female keyholders who were members.
    It fell out of use after all the male moderators (of which there were many) were given access to it.
    I would guess that Lucy removed that section during the streamlining and improvevements she made to the site.
    Since it had become redundant .

7. WomenWearTheKeys

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    Dang that is a bummer. That’s exactly what my KEYHOLDER wanted me to find for her.

8. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    Well she could always enjoy private conversations with various keyholders here.

Not sure there is any way she can totally escape the weirdo side of the community, although the mods here do try and keep them under control. I don't know if they might be able to suggest anything else they can do to help.

The keyholders and there trusted partners also do a really good job of supporting each other here.

I think more guys here need to adopt a policy that a ladies message area is her own private space. The ladies here are strong dominant woman. We should be respecting there private space and avoid bothering them unless they invite us in for a chat. Ladies can usually tell if a guy is worth chatting to by the posts they make in the forum and they certainly like someone who can respect there private space.

9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Personally, I think there should be a women-only side of the forum, including only female mods.

Goddess Gaia and Penney like this.
  10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    There was one called The Dungeon. Open on invitation only. But it fizzled out long ago and the last substantive post was about 2009. There have been I think few discussions about it before. I have certain views of my own too, which I posted somewhere and may do more hereafter. But the objection I have met is how to tell if the F KHs are genuine or just male fantasists. And is a fair point,

11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This issue has been dealt with on the SMTR site.

12. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    I used to frequent a forum for women that had a 'naughty' section reserved for only trusted members. This section wasn't strictly limited to naughty material, but also included more private content that was kept out of the main view for members who wanted a more intimate setting to share personal thoughts and issues. A password was given to access said content after the owner of the site vetted each individual with various criteria, some of which was based on post number (first thing to even be considered, with a minimum of 200) and content value of those postings.

If someone was known as belligerent, it didn't matter if they had 4,000 posts - they didn't get in. If they had one word posts to increase their message count - they didn't get in. If they seemed sketchy in any way and didn't suit the core idea of the forum - they didn't get in.

The site always had this feature so it was part of the policy from the start. I'm not sure a screening process like that would work here... Firstly, because it's never been a formulated thing to My knowledge. Secondly, there are many folks here that interact privately or in chat exclusively, so regardless of how active/valuable they are, there are no post counts to 'prove it'.

I would guess that a verification policy would probably work somehow... but then you must decide if only 'worthy' KHs are exclusively female (they aren't, plus I see no mention of gender in the URL). Then you'd have to decide on the method of verification. As nice as a 'KH only' forum would be, I doubt I would put additional effort into verifying My KH status to access it, as I think My posts do that quite well for Me. I think video requirements would be asking too much and would likely be a turn off for some members... Myself included.

Aaanyway, the point to this ramble is this: My best advice would be to find individuals that either remind you of your relationship and/or those that inspire you to improve, rather than looking for an easy filter. There's no harm in trying to vet people for her if you find some diamonds lying around.

Also, thwarting horny idiots isn't hard - it's just annoying sometimes. You can't expect to join an internet community without encountering odd balls and/or trolls... that place just doesn't exist. CM is the most polite kink site I've ever encountered, and also the most informative. It's worth the 'struggle' to sift through, I can assure you. Good luck to you both.

13. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Indeed. There is a similar site to this called chastityforums.com or similar but nowhere near as good and it also has serious bugs in it. But it does have a 'keyholders Hangout' for F KHs only.

But for CM I have considered this a lot further and been thinking laterally within the current structure. I will post on Sitewise on it when I get around to it. But it is a way to get a halfway house and has the merit of requiring no action whatsoever from either Admin or Mod. Any member could set it up. Watch this space.

Rectrix and Breathe like this.
  14. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Can you give me the link to it please? I should like to check it out.

15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    www.shemakestherules.com

16. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Ah! I know about them and came across them years ago, They have a special F verification procedure with which I could not comply for certain personal reasons which could also apply to many others. But thanks.

17. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A female only area always seems like a great idea until you realise that most females are not thinking about male chastity as often as males. Often if we have time to spare, we are not really wanting to spend it talking about how long guys have been locked.

Then of course comes the question of who in an online community is really what they say they are? How many of our female members would a) want to verify they are who they say they are, to a kink website b) are really female?

It's been tried as @Joroincharge said in another forum and it's not exactly a busy area of the forum.

Personally I would rather be out on my motorbike than sitting discussing locking up dicks.

18. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    This has more than a little truth in it. I think there are ways round the second para but much care needed and even then not entirely foolproof. But I certainly think that some would be interested in this. I can think of workarounds to test the water but not ready to try one yet. I am only just getting back in the groove of things and very slowly and gradually. I am wading through my watched threads ATM and checking whether appropriate for me to post on them first.

19. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Then a female KH section would not work. I don't think any female on this site should need to verify. If you have a female only section then you would be the ones asking others to verify to stop male members getting in. I know you have your reason for not wanting to verify and thats your business. I know for a fact there are one or two men on here masquerading as female KH. So I can't see how it would work. How do you define female?

Breathe likes this.
  20. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Good point and question. No simple answer. But I do have some partial ones. Mind you, none of them would work for the proposed new member being wife of OP nor anyone else joining newly. For someone like her I think the best way forward is for her to join and then either PM other F KH members or post inviting them to PM her. Individually. What I had in mind would require well established members only and with certain criteria even for them. .

lockit likes this.
  21. Goddess Gaia

Verified Female

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    That seems so ridiculous to me. I crave a KH-only space because even when threads are titled for KH only, men barge in and clutter up the thread. I'd love to have a spot just to talk to other women, the conversation doesn't have to center around dicks.
    And I would have no problem including male KHs, I've just never run across one here yet.

Joroincharge, Gigaman and Digital like this.
  22. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think the question was more related to female KH personas on here who are in reality males.

lockit likes this.
  23. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    It's a shame we live in a world where some people can't follow a simple and basic request.

I can respect why certain groups of people would love there own private areas but as someone with an IT background I can also see why a keyholder or female only area would be really hard to manage.

There would need to be some sort of invasive varification process or people will simply bypass the security by declaring themselves members.

Also what's stopping guys from declaring they are keyholders. There may not be many here but I know there are guys who hold keys as well as wear a device. See the Chastikey forum for examples. This means they would be justified in being a member but could still be guilty of causing problems.

We also live in a much more diverse world where it has become much harder to define gender. We all need to recognise there is a huge spectrum now between male and female. Should those people who identify as females be allowed to join a female only group or do they have to face the humiliation of further discrimination.

I guess what we really need to do is view this from a different perspective.
    We need to clearly understand the reasons why a private area is needed. The big standout reason seems to be to keep out the bad behavior frome those who abuse and derail the threads.

This behavior can still happen from a smaller minority if you have secluded groups. So I don't think we can expect a simple fix to resolve this problem without a lot of serious thought and consideration.

24. Goddess Gaia

Verified Female

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I have no problem with male kh, trans kh, or sissy kh. What ticks me off is men pretending to be women just for giggles, and men being invasive in threads where their comments are explicitly unwanted.

25. WomenWearTheKeys

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice