A Keyholder Again

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Gaia, Jul 5, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Hello all, I'm a real keyholder again! It's been years since my first. @Dev810 is under my control for the time being. I will not get too personal to respect his privacy.

This is a long-distance contract, nothing romantic. I'm using emlalock for now, which is a lot of fun! I may make a few more key id's just for fun for a guy who needs to be held.

I'm realizing some things quickly, though. I know I don't want to be sexualized by a stranger. Titillating someone hours away doesn't really appeal to me. I think this just proves that chastity is deeply personal for me, and my real goal is a chaste boyfriend.

I truly do like helping men who want guidance in their lives, but maybe I'm not as power-mad as I once thought. Long term denial doesn't appeal to me. I think this princess needs a prince who's sometimes a beast-but only I decide when to unleash him.

<3 <3 <3

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    He's out there, and there are more of us in need of you than the other way around, so just keep on keeping on and you'll find him. Good luck!

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  3. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    I wish you were in Texas

4. Goddess Gaia

Verified Female

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I'm trying to find the local ones on here but no one compatible has bit my lure. I'll keep fishing. Wish there was an easier way to find them.

Allen1987 likes this.
  5. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    I understand what you mean about not wanting to be sexualised by strangers. You want to be treated like a Goddess, not a sex object. Some men don't seem to know the difference.

What age range are you looking for in a boyfriend? I'll keep my eyes open for you :)

6. Goddess Gaia

Verified Female

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I'm open to 27-40, but I'm in the States. Could go a little older for a short term relationship. Would appreciate any catch you throw my way! <3

7. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Sounds exciting, hope you both have fun and enjoy sharing the experience.

Well it's only fair for you to feel respected for who you, so you can avoid having to worry about the behaviour and attitude of strangers.

The search can seem frustrating but I'm sure if you stay positive and open minded oppertunities should open up to explore and discover the relationship you're waiting for.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  8. Goddess Gaia

Verified Female

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    On Training Dev810:
    What to say about Scott? I don't know where to begin with how lovely he is and how he has helped me.
    Scott would of course always give me all the credit, but I don't see it that way at all. He's the one doing all the work. He has shown great discipline, honesty, and trust in me. I'm a thousand miles away, he could cheat out of everything easily, but he takes each task seriously and came up with his own ideas to verify his tasks. He has never once complained or balked at an assignment, even when I told him to get a pedicure.
    It's only been 6 weeks but I see him as a new man already. He has at least 15 new daily habits that he follows without fail. He is becoming more introspective and self-aware. He's becoming more proud and loving towards himself. His confidence is boosted, and I'm seeing his excitement and ambition grow as he accomplishes each tiny goal and sees just how much he's capable of.
    To be honest, I wasn't really interested in long-distance keyholding. But above all else, I am a helper. When I saw Scott's post about wanting to use chastity to make him be a better man, of course I reached out, to see if I could help. I think I decided to do it just to fulfill his need for a keyholder, I wasn't thinking about myself.
    Boy am I glad I did. It's hard to describe, how I've quickly come more into my dominance and also as a motivator. I am his platonic keyholder, no sexy stuff at all, I am acting more like his life coach. I can't tell you how much it means to me that Scott takes all of my input and advice seriously. Moreover, I'm building more confidence in myself, seeing that I do give good direction and guidance. My degree is in Social Work, so of course I'm using the strengths-based perspective with him, and working on building his confidence, self-worth, and personal ambition. I've never had a 1-on-1 client, but I take Scott as seriously as I would a client. I take his trust very seriously, and I am becoming increasingly protective of him.
    Scott recently said that he's more active in the last 6 weeks than he was in years, in his growth and social life. Now he's doing all the work to make that happen, but it's happening because I'm controlling him. Could he have implemented all these changes himself? Yes. Would he have changed so much in 6 weeks under his own direction? Of course not. Do subs need Doms? Absolutely not. All people are capable of being self-directed and knowing what's best for them. But Dom women know things that men don't, so in some ways there's a level they can't get beyond without training. Scott is advancing by leaps and bounds.
    I treat Scott as tenderly as a baby bird, safe in my hands. But I'm encouraging him to spread his wings bit by bit. My ultimate goal is to set him free and watch him soar, to find his real keyholder and build her a lovely nest.

Some people say God is Good Orderly Direction. Well looking at his impact from obeying me, I would say I've certainly earned the title Goddess.

tegelad, slave_m, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice