Custom cage design features?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Anonoman, Jul 2, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Here is a question to throw out there... If you where having a custom cage made in stainless, what design features would you be looking to specify/change from 'the norm'?

2. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    To be honest, I find my Jailbird to be what I want a device to be. Easy to clean. Lightweight and easy to put on. I am not looking to suffer while locked up with spikes and stuff which are fun but only short term. I tried anti pullout pins but they tended to hurt too much with 24/7 wear, so I stopped that. After 5 years I am very comfortable with my Jailbird. Keep in mind there are things that are functional and other things to make it look more secure or fiercer.

I know I can hold a vibrator against my cage and cum, soft or hard so I do not bother with anything that gives the illusion of preventing an orgasm while locked.

I would not mind an anti pullout system that did not dig into your penis to work. Since I am into S&M, a built in shocking system with remote control would be nice but I am afraid that would add more bulk and weight. My wife does fine with just slapping my balls. :)

b_quark and satyr_returns like this.
  3. Anonoman

Local Time:
    I quite liked the idea of a shock system!
    I was thinking of trying to smooth out the bumps of the locking system and have a more curved cage to make it more discreet.

4. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm into the next version of a cage design in the 3D printing forum here - feel free to jump in with any suggestions and comments you might have.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. Anonoman

Local Time:
    image.jpeg I was reading that with interest! I've bought a copy of an Evolution Wearables cage (photo) and find the lock bulge and general shape far more obvious than a HT2. It does fit much better (smaller) and is *more* secure. There is a service on eBay for making a custom cage in stainless but, considering the considerable cost, it's something I could TIG up myself...

6. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, that one has really ticked up in popularity recently as far as I can tell. It seems a bit overly complicated, but a good design. I'd be lying if I said I didn't ever dream up something equally complicated (that hasn't quite ever found a way to work).

That lock is quite a bit out there though...

7. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    I completely agree with this! After the initial, and very brief, experiment with a CB-6000s, we got a Jailbird with the anti pullout pins. It wasn't sized quite right (a little too roomy), and the pins did help with keeping me securely inside the cage, but as you said they became very uncomfortable and impractical for longer wear. So we stopped using those and eventually ended up buying a smaller, very very snugly fit Queen's Keep - just the cage, no pins - and I can and do wear it for several weeks without release.

But I do wish there was a way to add some temporary pain/torture without swapping devices. Shock system, spikes, whatever. Maybe there's something that can be quickly attached the device to do that and then removed when the session ends??

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    I wouldn’t try redesigning the wheel, but there are certain elements of different cages that I would like.

-Oval ergonomic base ring that is vertical and not horizontal like mature metal. One that sweeps back a bit under.
    -Piercing prong that holds it to have a hollow tube allowing urine to pass in a stream. Not sure if this is practical medically, might be too open.
    -Some sort of slot or place to attach a dildo

9. Chris2Katz

Chris2Katz Member

Berlin, Germany
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Currently working on my first custom cage. Integrated Lock (like most modern cages). Security through my apadravya piercing without removing the jewelry. Mostly closed, only enough for some ventilation and hygiene. Smooth Surface without any scratchy parts that could hurt my wife. Easy and quick unlock if my wife want to use me this way. Base ring to stay as a cock ring.
    Any ideas where I find something like this (already contacted. Rigid Castity and Mrs. Lori Lancer). Or I will develop one from scratch but I‘m afraid of paying the price for many prototypes.

10. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Sounds very interesting, are you making it or design only at this stage? Do you have any sketches or photos?

11. Chris2Katz

Chris2Katz Member

Berlin, Germany
    Local Time:
    Shure i can share the design: https://a360.co/2xX7a28
    And
    https://a360.co/2LDrdVj

This is the old jacket design. I printed it with my own 3d printer. It works but I do not like plastic there! I can share actual photos wearing the cage when I find them.

Insolved here is the easy removal issue. When hard the cage is not removable!

Will work on a base ring version soon because

A) to limit the movement (currently more out of the cage (and them pulling on the piercing ) than back in)
    B) my wife like the pain involved when gitting hard in a ball trap device (but only then and not permanent due to stress on the piercing)

But I have a to stretch my piercing from 3mm to 5-6mm to make it more durable first. As soon as the prototype fits I will try to get it printed in stainless steel or finally in titanium (if I can afford it)

I‘m not on a hurry so don’t expect progress soon.

12. Anonoman

Local Time:
    A fellow Inventor user I see! I like the barbell locking mechanisum... very nice!
    Yep, your looking at ether 3D printing or 5-axis machine centre. Could you simplify it so it could be TIG'ed up out out round bar?

13. Chris2Katz

Chris2Katz Member

Berlin, Germany
    Local Time:
    It is done in fusion 360 with t-splines. I personally prefer the casted and hand polished look of the Lori cages instead the mashiened CNC look of steelwerks extreme.
    Perhaps even piv or better civ ;) sex without taking the cage of can be possible.
    The Lock is different to the commonly used. It is a little bit bigger more durable and can rotate 90 degrees. We are not so happy with the security screw constructions.

14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Primarily we are looking for someone that is capable of making a new cage out of surgical quality stainless steel .

But it has to be someone in the UK so we can meet and discuss this in the best possible way...face to face.
    Customising an existing cage or building one from scratch we are open to both.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice