The REAL Reason They Lost the Cup - Hockey Punishment Femdom Mistress

Discussion in 'Member videos' started by AliceInBondageLand, Jun 19, 2018.

1. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    https://xhamster.com/videos/because-it-s-the-cup-hockey-spanking-femdom-punishment-9690615

Hockey is my favorite sport but it is also the most superstitious.

Thus, it is with special pleasure that I show you all the REAL reason that the Las Vegas team was finally defeated in their playoff run. It seemed impossible, but a few days after performing this special humiliating ritual, their blast to the top was finally interrupted. It isn't as good as winning the cup, but it sure was fun. Congratulations to the 2018 Stanley Cup winners, our second favorite team "anyone that isn't Las Vegas."

Go Sharks!!!

I ritually punish "Elvis" for the wrongs done by the Knights against the Sharks, on stage at DomCon Los Angeles with special help from my fellow Mistresses of Ceremonies, Mistress Mia Darque and Mistress Sadie Synn along with Lady Kasia Amarande.

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Great video!
    I always love watching the fun things you come up with.

As a Caps fan, I have to say I’m thrilled we finally won the Cup. But that joy quickly ended with the announcement that Trotz won’t be back. I’m in total and utter shock. I’m confused and don’t know what to say as Leonsis is an amazing owner and has shown hell do what’s needed to win. So I’m pretty sure the decision wasn’t his.

As for the Cup, Trotz did an amazing job getting the Caps to peak at the right time. They struggled early, fought through and learned with a mixture of veterans, young guys and bargain pick ups.

Your Sharks were my favorite west coast team until Thornton’s cheap shot on Oshie. Personally I think it was so bad he should have been suspended. So bad that I think karma took Thornton out and lost your Sharks the West to the upstart Knights and their ridiculous pregame nonsense.

All that aside. I’m glad you had fun. You look fantastic in your Sharks jersey and hopefully next season it’ll be your Sharks losing to my Caps if Reirden is as good as MacLellan thinks.

3. frvrlocked

frvrlocked Member

Inside sales representative
    South Shore of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    Local Time:
    Trotz should come to Montreal ;)

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Noooooooo
    He should have stayed in Washington

I don’t know what MacLellan was thinking but Trotz earned a big pay day. He did everything right this season and learned and adjusted.

Hoping and praying that Todd Reardon can step up and fill Trotz’s shoes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice