Sport and chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Beach-bum, Apr 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    Ride No2 now!

2. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Tom,

I am soooo glad to hear you say this. Few realize the ironies involved with a bike saddle. The better shape you are in, the more "comfortable" your saddle is. (more weight born by your feet and legs vs buttocks) Anything comfy immediately upon sitting on it, will likely be horrible twenty miles down the road. Folks also forget to mention that the more mountainous the terrain, the easier it is on your backside. (again, less weight on butt, more on feet)

My personal favorite has been the WTB (Wilderness Trails Bikes) SST 98. https://www.wtb.com/blogs/wtb/15233801-throwback-thursdays-1998-comfort-zone-press-release

My hint to the serious cyclists out there: wear TWO pairs of padded shorts. It's NOT the additional padding that helps, it's that the two surfaces rub against one another--instead of your skin. The chafing .......or lack of chafing....is amazing. I would spend regular 200-250 mile weeks for months on end....and always get chafed. Now with two pair of shorts, my far more pedestrian mileage yields a perfectly comfy butt every time. I wish I did this decades earlier.

Jason

Chaste J. likes this.
  3. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    Funny that you mention this; I have some unpadded shorts, and was thinking about wearing those under the padded ones to help my butt breathe a little more on the Selle TRK. I hadn't thought about it with regard to chafing.

In New England, I'm always riding up/down hills, so (similar to MTB) my butt isn't always right on the saddle. But after a few hours, the wrong saddle will make you numb or even sore.

4. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Experiment. But I think I'd do the unpadded shorts outside of the padded. And don't worry about the "diaper" feeling of too much padding, that won't bother you most likely. The key is that you want to two layers of material to rub against one another as your body moves.

And I am glad you are still active in the chastity community. If there were such a thing as a Hall of Fame, you'd be in it.

5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I get what you're saying. I was thinking that the thin lycra would allow the sweat to transfer to the padding in the outer layer, but it might take a few tries. Also, I'm not sure if the device would "print" in bike shorts. It's a solid tube, but the tip is a cage, so there might be something.

Oh, thanks, There are a lot of people now who are into this, and we've even seen some (sort of) mainstream mention about the devices. And other than the devices, we're a very vanilla-ish couple, so...

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  6. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    I find 2 things help me riding a road bike with a smallish SS cage. The main thing that helps me is getting rid of any pressure between the device & saddle. Getting the o ring away from saddle pressure which otherwise would pinch.
    A. I tried a sort of upside down jock strap, where the jock strap pulls the device UP and you can tie a string so the two legs come together around the middle of your back. Crazy I know, but not obvious to anyone while riding I think. Pretty comfortable.
    B a rolled up washcloth between saddle & device, again, to push device up and isolated from seat..

7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This weekend I had a chance to dust off the bikes. Naturally, the one with the old school road saddle was unrideable. I did take a spin up and down the street on the bike with the TRK saddle - just in jeans, and sneakers - only to the end of the street and back. I think it might be workable, but weather won't allow a better trial until near the end of the week.

Cloverclamp likes this.
  8. Rockndizzy

Rockndizzy Member

Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    I do a ton of Mt.biking. I have always been able to wear my cage. I have a couple of different types of padded riding shorts and they help. We spend a lot of time in moab and I have never had a problem. I have had a problem on a treadmill and an eliptical. I hope that the new cage from MM will fit better for those activities.

9. franklyid

franklyid New member

Local Time:
    Serious cyclist here; 4 to 5 rides a week when the snow isn’t flying. I have no discomfort wearing my MM jailbird when riding but I don’t. I mostly ride trails on a mtb and unfortunately hit the ground hard periodically. It’s usually my upper body that takes the brunt of the impact but I just don’t want to risk it. So I do the removal, ride, replace technique. It’s not ideal but as I am self locked it works for me. I’d rather be able to wear all the time but I can see too much opportunity for an injury if I don’t “stick the landing” when I am ejected from my bike.

Super excited to see so many other riders on here!

10. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    That's a pretty impressive speed. I'm a turtle by comparison. I do group road rides of 30 to 50 miles but it's usually at 16 to 17 mph. I can do them in a short SS cage. It's not my favorite thing in the world as it's slightly uncomfortable but it is doable.

Rectrix and jasonpatalonis like this.
  11. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    I can not give much advise on mountainbikes but on my racing bikes i currently use Selle Italia SP-01 Techno Superflow L which work great with my Lori #2D. No problem even doing a transalp for six days...

Be aware though that it is not only the saddle that is important, but also the device itself ! Being curious i tested this saddle with a cb-6000s i still have somewhere and it did not even work for 30 miles.... Why so ? Most certainly because the 6000s A-ring is way bulkier...

3 more things I learned finding the right saddle:

- Do not head for split saddles only even if they might seem to be the obvious choice - there are quite a lot common ones that are much better than some split ones.

- If you do not have a lot of experiences with buing racingbikes and especially saddles find yourself a good shop specialized inracingbikes, ask for advise / help and try 10 up to 20 or even 30 saddles.
    Why help is important ? Be cause it is not only the saddle and your device that matters but also the right position of your saddle and especially it's angle ! And finding the right angle is not easy at all if you have no real experience with it. A too low angle might be uncomfortable due to your castity device a too high angle might result in tensions due to a unfavourable movement of your pelvis.

- The higher the angle of your saddle of if you are not using racing saddles: your sitting position in general the less problems you might have with your chastity device. But as said before: be aware of too high an angle...

Love&Passion and jasonpatalonis like this.
  12. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    I'm about to invest in my first road bike, and these are the questions I couldn't ask in the bike store - thanks for such an educational thread! Once I have the bike, I'll trial it with my cage locked on and see what happens ...

Love&Passion likes this.
  13. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    On a road bike since March of 2017.
    Still wondering how it will work once the PA lock is on. I am optimistic

14. alan13

alan13 Member

SoCal
    Local Time:
    I wear a Red Chili Sissy Cage with a PA. I ride a lot of road and mountain bikes fully locked up. Never had a problem.

Love&Passion likes this.
  15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Also a serious cyclist. About 8000km/year. Commute daily (about 25km round) on a carbon hybrid, and then ~80-110km road bike group ride on weekends on a carbon road bike. I stay locked (in small SS A273 or A226) for my daily commutes but do the remove and then replace in post-ride shower for my long rides. I've done the long rides locked but at our speeds (~17 mph / 27 kph) and with hills a little too much skin wear. Only problem I have is the sharp part of the integrated lock rubbing up on the skin at or above the pubis -- my solution is a small tight ankle sock over the whole locked package that covers that lock and protects the skin, and also brings the whole package up off the seat. Ride on, chaste men.

Love&Passion and Mash2214 like this.
  16. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I was involved in a very strenuous and demanding game of darts a couple nights ago and my cage didn’t bother me at all.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Indeed, probably protected you from errant tossers.

RHer and Mash2214 like this.
  18. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:

I did the same when I used the Holy Trainer. With the Looker from Steelworxx I don't have this problem any more.

19. Mr_teaser

Mr_teaser Member

Local Time:
    I'm a runner and not that long in chastity yet, but fortunately I'm allowed to go to practice without my cage. I can take it off before practice and have to put it back on immediately after my shower.

20. Rockndizzy

Rockndizzy Member

Local Time:
    When I started with the cheap cages I could just sit down and end up with a pinch or a blister. For the last year I have been wearing a Mature Metal cage. There is a huge difference between cheap and custom!! I ride a Mt. Bike very aggressively and have never had a bit of a problem since I have been wearing the M M cage. I ride a road bike too. I ride a dirt bike and 4 wheeler and lift weights. If you are into the chastity life style.... spend the money for a custom fit device and you can live your life with no worries. WELL, sort of.... I do worry about crashing and having to go to a hospital and having to explain the cage!!!

Love&Passion likes this.
  21. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    I ride a fair amount (~8k miles a year) and for short rides (up to 30 miles) I've found I can survive being locked if I'm riding alone and can set the pace, adjust as needed, etc. Given the geometry of my bike, the climbing is more important... 2-3k feet is OK, but over that the chaffing and such become unbearable. It is possible to ride locked as long as you have the right bike and seat, and can monitor your body and adjust as needed.

However, for longer rides, or group rides where stopping to fix a pinch or numbness isn't possible, I unlock. Since I need to unlock for cleaning every few days anyway, and it's not like I'm going to jerk off while on a ride (I'm not _that_ skilled a rider!) there is little risk. I unlock, ride, and then shower, and then lock up. Usually after a solid ride I'm pretty exhausted, so not terribly tempted to do anything anyway.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. Deleted member 65443

odd after reading so much on this great site after only recently joining it that I feel I should contribute here.

Perhaps because I have lucked out on my own solution very early on.

I use a bon4 silicone model for all sports. My KH calls it the " sports model". She unlocks me from my "armour" (Bon4 steel cage) whenever I am off to cycle, lift iron, play squash after work, swim in the morn. Swapping back afterwards.

Squash after work means silicone all day at the office. Swimming has introduced some (risk of) exhibitionism . My KH swims too so I am locked in silicone the night before. Pick her up on the way to the pool early morn. She unlocks the padlock as I stand beside the car as she replaces it with a cable tie. I always thank her for her consideration that my padlock will not rust permanently shut. Then after swimming she snips the cable tie and snaps the padlock back on.The "armour" replaces the silicone when we cross over before work.

As an aside, the Bon4 silicone in swimming briefs makes me look like I am seriously hung. Even the ridge behind the head . She has noticed the stares and has threatened to have me wear less revealing swim wear.

Anyway, I digress.

I suggest a silicone sports model ;)

Wolfie

tiruh811 and Rectrix like this.
  23. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    My testicles tend to want to go back into my body when I exercise so if I try and ride while locked it becomes very uncomfortable. I haven't been able to figure a way around it so when I'm locked I asked to unlock before I go ride and lock back up when I get back home.

24. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    no problem for cycling (no competition)
    i've just to think that i must seat from the front to the rear.
    but often, my Queen says "no belt" for cycling, i've only my collars
    and the GPS to be sure that i ride :kiss:

when i go to swim, i wear two swimsuits, and the CB is invisible

25. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    I play a lot of rugby to a decent standard and there is no way I am going out onto the pitch with my cage on. Firstly, if the lads saw it I’d never live it down. Secondly, the chances of having something go badly wrong in a tackle or ruck and end up with things being ripped off that shouldn’t be ripped off is way too high.

Aside from my edging sessions where I am restrained, when I play or train this is the only time I am fully released and not otherwise restrained.

What this does mean is that each day I am playing or training the lock is replaced with a plastic numbered one. I have to send a time stamped picture of it to my Mistress just before I get changed so she knows I only break the lock at the last moment. It also means my Mistress/girlfriend comes to every game I play and picks me up from training, bringing the regular lock with her and gets me to lock up properly before we head off. She knows I would never jerk off in the changing rooms (they are pretty gross anyway!)

It’s not ideal in terms of fully permanent but I appreciate her being flexible with it and it means I still get to play rugby.

herboi and Chaste J. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice