Response to Chastity and Nudity.

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Mash2214, May 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    As I was walking in my yard a few minutes ago ( we live on a private acreage ) a vehicle drove by. I was naked except for my cage which is very normal during the summer. The thought of should I run and try to cover myself or just go about my business and don't care if someone sees me or my cage. How we respond to others seeing our locked up property tells us a lot about how comfortable we are with it. Chastity still isn't as popular as we may think, or is it more popular than we think. Who relally knows what's behind the jeans. When were nude except for our cages than were leaving nothing to the imagination everything is their for someone to see.

I know that for myself I've become more comfortable with others seeing me naked while caged. At first I thought it would be detremental to my business and private life. I've found over the last year that as more and more people know about our lifestyle it hasn't had much of an effect on the rest of my life. That being Said a lot of people I know still don't have a clue that I wear a chastity cage under my jeans.

How comfortable are you with having others see you nude, or locked? Is society advancing and becoming more excepting of different lifestyles or are we still hiding behind clothes?
    What do you think?

LockedN8, chastesoon, loricat and 9 others like this.
  2. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    We also live in a remote area. The nearest house in view is 5km across the valley and our plot is a hectare. The huge advantage is we can be and do live a nudist life. (The weather helps!). But, to get back to your question, we are not bothered who knows about our lifestyle, Ian’s cage included. If people are offended that’s their problem, not ours.
    Jane &Janet

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Good points.
    But now that you teased us with the story of the car, what happened?

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm Sorry I wasn't trying to tease you. You most likely get enough of that at home. Nothing happened they just drove by, it just got me thinking. We get very few vehicles on the road we live on maybe three or four a day. That is one of the reasons we purchased this property for the privacy. Sorry to leave you hanging.

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    No problem
    Was just curious if there was more to the story besides your thoughts,

Allen1987 likes this.
  6. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Having walked around a bike rally with my cage in plain view. You are right, your comfort with it does effect their views of it. My cage has created hours upon hours of conversations at the rally, and even met a couple new friends. They always recognize us and come right up to visit each year.
    A few women we met definitely had a lot of interest in having one for their man for sure.

7. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    My Wife and I were talking about this the other day, not quite the naked thing but similar. We'd love society to be more open and less judgemental and maybe in cities it would be. We would love to be able to go out for a meal with me dressed conservatively en femme (I know it's not for everyone), maybe with a little collar and just have a romantic meal with no hassle. We don't want to go to a fetish club with pumping music and people being whipped, just more be who we are, Mistress and slave, in public without being attacked physically or verbally. Can't see it happening in my lifetime here in Scotland though...

boisub, Jblocked, Chaste J. and 4 others like this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @paulie slave well in Scotland a lot of men wear kilts so you cud do that and nobody wud say nothing if you had a little collar put on you. i dont think folks wud attack you.

9. paulie slave

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Ha ha Jemima. I could but the only kilt I have is latex. Besides no-one really wears kilts here apart from at weddings. It's a nice idea though. :)

Allen1987, Love&Passion and jemima like this.
  10. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Mistress likes to take me for naked walks on our trails in the woods once in a while--I'm the caged naked one, she is fully dressed.

11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Not surprised its to bloody cold!

paulie slave likes this.
  12. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    As with pretty much every subject, this is likely a mixed bag. There are definitely pockets of serious progression, but just as many others that are stuck in the stone age wearing loin cloths... wonder if they see the irony, considering how small those triangles can be. ;)

I'm looking forward to leaving a mostly conservative area. While My current location is more sexually accepting (in ways) than My home state, it's still quite uptight overall. I can only imagine where My thoughts will go when I no longer live in a 'prudish' area of the US.

I couldn't agree more. I'm sure this mindset takes time to develop, particularly for those as shy as My husband @_and_smile can be... but the rewards of transparency really know no bounds. I look forward to being much more open as we progress in our relationship.

13. paulie slave

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    That's quite inspirational Allen, thanks. Will have a think about how I can express the "true me" subtly when out and about.

Allen1987 and Breathe like this.
  14. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    While I sometimes fantasize about being more 'exposed' I think in most cases it's about as appropriate (or inappropriate) as nudity in general. In reality, I have no desire for people to see me naked, generally, and the chastity device doesn't really change that.
    My wife and I went to Dark Odyssey Summer Camp last year and out of the 1,400 people there, I saw 1 wearing a chastity device and it was one of those novelty designs that are obviously not for use for more than a few hours at a time. Even though it was an environment where full nudity was not only accepted but encouraged, I still felt all the same reservations about being seen naked, with or without the device it made no difference.

15. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    Beautifully said, @Allen1987. We talk often about everything he's come around to accept (and more often, crave), when I was miles ahead of him sexually. Just a matter of him 'catching up' for the most part. ;) His stride is really starting to kick in, though...

I am proud of the submissive nature he's deepening with My guidance and I'm thrilled with the man I call My husband. Positive character traits abound, regardless of our hurtful past. This life truly has a way of showing us how deeply we can appreciate mental freedom and liberation, despite any physical lock, key, or attire...

I'm convinced collective openness of this nature is what pushes the sexual boundaries in our society. Whether an enjoyable act is labeled kinky or conventional really seems to be a numbers game more than anything. Hopefully you'll inspire more locked ones to proudly strut 'their' stuff, @Mash2214.

Happy to live on the 'fringe' with you all. ;)

16. suzy maid

suzy maid Member

England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    These responses are all quite naturally written from the point of view of those deeply into this kink but, as with all things, we must take into consideration the sensibilities of others. Those folks have as much right not to be shocked or offended as we might have to express ourselves. There is a time and a place for the most part that is discretely tucked in our pants.

janders6, Billus, Allen1987 and 3 others like this.
  17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    giggle, yes tis a bit in the winter but when its like that i has wooly tights on.

Penney and Chaste J. like this.
  18. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I live on the south coast of England and the long Johns are on right through winter! Much to the amusement of my work colleagues. Mind you it keeps my caged cock nice warm!

Penney likes this.
  19. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I do know that for the sake of my submissive self and to see Her smile, I would like to experience chastity and nudity in a more open and liberating way, as in nature, on a beautiful 80 or 90 degree day. Was thinking about how nice it would be this Summer out in the middle of the Atlantic, if She lets me. Like anyone else here, my main concern would be not to offend. shock or upset any bystander who is not ready to see me. However, if any of you here at CM do see me, don't be afraid to say hello.

Allen1987 likes this.
  20. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Now I'm just guessing, but you must be planning a boat trip this summer to be in the middle of the Atlantic. Or is there an island like Bermuda you are visiting?

JiL and Allen1987 like this.
  21. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    We own a boat. 40 feet. We travel throughout the North East as much as we can between May and October. We truly are able to create and exclusively beautiful private environment for ourselves depending how far off shore we go, with just the two of us. Although, in the past we frequently have had one or more of our kids with us. Except for one, they are all grown up and on their own now. So, the opportunity to have this experience is more of a potential reality than ever.

Penney likes this.
  22. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    That sounds very lovely! I've often seen pictures of a woman, bikini clad, or sometimes in nothin', laying out on the bow of a boat. Now you guys can reverse that. Lol.

JiL likes this.
  23. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I can only hope.:)

Mash2214, Allen1987 and Penney like this.
  24. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Until recently I/we had been very apprehensive about people discovering my device or our lifestyle, taking great pains to not be discovered, including often coming to an agreement about not being locked when we have house guests, or when I travel, etc.

But lately I feel like I don't want to hide it so much. I certainly won't flaunt it, as I very much agree with what others said here about not exposing other people to things against their will. But simple things... Like my wife and kids have been out of town this week, and every night I've taken the opportunity to skinny dip. Usually I wear a swimsuit into the pool and then take it off / put it back on when I'm ready to get out. But for the last few nights I've just walked out back fully naked and with my tiny metal cage on display and calmly walked across the patio and into the pool. Now, granted, it's my own backyard and I can do what I want and shouldn't have to worry much about privacy, but we do live in a busy and well-lit suburb, and it's quite possible for some neighbors to see into our yard from certain angles.

Also, in the past I've had conversations with friends where there was clear opportunity to discuss chastity and FLR. I remember one situation quite well... My friend and I had just opened a large bottle of beer which had a cork like you'd find on a champagne bottle and the metal cap and cage surrounding it (a muselet - thank you Google). My friend held the muselet in his hand and observed "This looks like a tiny chastity cage for a very small penis." I was stunned, in part because that was the first and only time I can recall chastity, especially male chastity cages, coming up in conversation with anyone. And also because I was in that very moment wearing such a 'tiny chastity cage for a very small penis.' And the comparison was quite appropriate because the part of my stainless steel device that traps my penis is in fact a very similar size and shape to that muselet. Immediately, I wondered how he could possibly know, and I worried how to deal with that. But the conversation changed pretty quickly with nothing else said about that topic, and I was quite relieved. But I continue to wonder, did my friend know about my chastity device? Maybe, but it's highly doubtful. Maybe he himself is/was caged by his wife? Who knows. I feel like I've come far enough now that if that same conversation happened today I would at least endeavor to find out more and possibly even discuss my situation.

My wife too has become much more adventurous about sharing things like my (lack of) penis size with friends and family and in public. She has told me how she discussed with coworkers and with friends on lunch dates and how they compare their partners sizes (I'm always the smallest). She also makes jokes and comments about my small penis when we have guests, when we're out to eat, when we're at parties. She has never shared anything about my being in chastity, at least not directly or in any way that I think would be obvious to anyone. But I think that maybe one reason I've become more comfortable with the idea of sharing or discussing chastity/FLR is that I already feel that all my friends must know I have a small penis that my wife likes to tease and deny.

Jblocked, spider203, boisub and 3 others like this.
  25. Hoates

Hoates Guest

Quite frankly, even though I am single, and into being locked up in chastity, I haven't been able to, at least for the last couple if weeks, really been able to completely relax in chastity as I have had a family member staying with me. But, that being said, soon, I will have my apartment to myself again, and look very much forward to being able to be completely nude with chastity device on, going about my business!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice