That was unexpected

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PouchPantyLover, Dec 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    So yesterday my wife wanted an orgasm. I put on a TV show for the kids downstairs and went up to our bedroom. As is her desire I spent time making out with her, worshiping her breasts and performing orally on her. Then she commanded I break out her toys. This means the purple vibrator and the pink magic wand. I kneel between her legs and work her with the toys while she plays with her breasts and talks about how many men she's going to have sex with while I watch. I love this vantage point as I get a birds eye view of her coming to her orgasm. It's a whole body experience and I can literally see it progress through her and overwhelm her.

As usual when done I cleaned the toys with my mouth and was about to put them away when I decided to ask if I could use the wand on my cage. Surprisingly she said yes. So I turned it on and placed it on my cage while I was still kneeling between her legs. I expected at any moment for her to tell me to stop and that was enough. Instead she started in with the dirty talk only this time it wasn't just about her with other men, it was both of us. With me fluffing and prepping them for her, cleaning her up, etc.

So now I'm getting really worked up and I ask if I'm allowed to cum. Knowing the answer must be no. I mean my last orgasm had been only about 3 weeks ago, so there's no way she is going to say yes, except that's exactly what she did. Now she reaches down and grabs my balls and starts pulling them and telling me this is how I'll be cumming from now on and I'll never cum unlocked again. This tips me over the edge and I shot long stream after stream. Because my penis is all mashed up in the cage it spurts out at funny angles, some on her and some on the bed spread. She commands me clean the bed and heads into the shower.

I was really taken aback by the fact that I was allowed to cum, but also my post orgasm feelings were different than anything I had ever experienced. For one thing I was in a fair bit of pain. My balls were burning from the ring pulling due to my attempted erection and my penis was sore from the vibrations. I did not experience the typical post orgasm crash or lose any of my submissive feelings towards my wife. I was unhappy with my orgasm, not because I wanted to be denied, but because the method was unpleasant.

It was also a real mindf*** as a I was sure I was going to be told to stop the whole time. It was genuinely unexpected. Most of my prior orgasms I kind of knew they were coming given what has going on in our lives at the time. On one hand I'm thinking she did it to be nice to make up for the brutality of last weeks punishment. On the other hand she has discussed with me her frustration over how I behave after I orgasm and alluded to trying this as a my only release as a New Years resolution for 2018. So is this a trial run for that?

2. Naughty boy

Naughty boy Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    Sounds good . Your pleasure must have been as exhilarating as it was unexpected,!
    A few weeks ago my gorgeous wife and I were playing and I licked and played with her until she had a very loud orgasm ( she’s never quiet )
    Following this she often unlocks me and wanks me off making me face the wall and have her panties or stockings pushed into my mouth to keep me quiet.However on this occasion she played with me while still locked and pinning me down with her leg wanked and stroked me in a really rough manner which drove me crazy and eventually made me have several small or ruined orgasms as my cock tried in vain to get hard.
    I’d never come while locked up before and it was a very different feeling.
    Good luck with your New Years resolution. It’s incredible to come in different ways !

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    sounds like a definite mindfuck lol. But I wouldn't think about it too much. Your only going to be able to speculate so I would just not worry and move on. Unless you feel like pressing her for answers? :p

4. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    No pressing for answers isn't a good idea unless I'm looking for a sore bottom. I will probably bring it up at our next chastity talk. That's a safe zone for that conversation. She rarely surprises me, so when she does surprise me, she really surprises me. This was one of those times for sure :oops:

guest 2942 likes this.
  5. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    I thought I had her figured out. After my Thanksgiving orgasm I was sure I wouldn't cum until my birthday in January. I was sure she wanted long term lock-ups as each one has always been longer than the last. First she surprised me with the above mentioned orgasm while caged. Now she's done it again. She allowed me to unlock on Christmas eve to shave. She then allowed me to sleep overnight unlocked. I was unlocked all Christmas day. That night when we climbed into bed she began playing with me and then had me focus on her for a bit. Then she whispers in my ear "as a treat I'll let you put your penis inside me, but you can't cum inside me". I started on top, but she quickly told me "lay on your back bitch". She climbed on top of me and rode me to an orgasm. I was close but hadn't cum yet and she was laying on top of me with my penis still inside her. She then starts moving slowly back and forth and saying something to the affect of "whatever you do, don't cum or you'll be punished". At first I'm trying to hold back, but then I just lose it and start thrusting like a jackrabbit until I cum. Today she asks me about my stroke count on my punishment list. When I tell her what I had she says "you forgot your unauthorized orgasm, that'll be another 25 plus the deep blue". She's definitely reached a point where she enjoys messing with me. I think unexpected is her new thing. :eek:

6. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    Congratulations! Hope you are ready for some misery! Good luck, but your punishment sounds wonderful to me.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    I have a love-hate thing with this. It's not realistic to make you survive her orgasm and then keep moving on you. Isn't that Double Jeopardy or something?

PouchPantyLover and Breathe like this.
  8. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Realistic, maybe not. Devious, absolutely. One of My favorite things to do - might need to get him a bite guard for his gritting. :D

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  9. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    That would suggest the system is fair. Fair is not what she has in mind. I'm frankly at the point now where I'd gladly trade deep blue on the balls for an orgasm inside of her. The last time she teased me though she threatened to also apply it to my penis and that scares the crap out of me.

10. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    That would have to be a magical bite guard. I'd break a tooth before it helped. :p

Breathe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice