Wife freaking out

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Wolf1978, May 18, 2018.

1. Wolf1978

Wolf1978 New member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    So after 4 days locked, my wife a and I have sex. She claims that it took me way to long to get hard and she has read (somewhere) and thinks that chastity is going to damage me and make it so that I can't get hard. She now won't let me wear the cage. Is there any truth to this? If not where can I find some medical information on this proving it?

2. fkfk

fkfk Active member

Engineering
    HK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:26 AM
  3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    If you have been mostly locked over the last few years then it will be having an effect yes.
    So in your case no.
    Your inability will likely be due to the fact that you have a loss of libido caused by anxiety or stress as the poster above me mantioned it's often to do a mental rather than physical problem.
    Having said all that, i've noticed that men over 40 require more stimulus to get erect and generally don't get as hard as younger men.

4. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    mid 30's here and it improved performance. a lot.
    positions where before i would loose the edge needed... are no longer a issue.
    however my wife/HK is a bit more involved than most right out of the gate. makes me worry where i will be in a year.

have her tease you daily, and she will be impressed how well you respond after a week of that denial and teasing. as many above said, sexual performance is mental mostly. even trouble at work or other avenues of the life can have drastic impacts on it.

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    not true in my case :+1:

Breathe likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’ve had a few instances after I had first started wearing a cage that it didn’t pop up right away. I think I was overthinking everything...did she uncage me too soon, how does she really feel about all this, is everything clean down there, etc.

The only physical problems I’ve had were when I had an abrasion that I hadn’t known was there, until it was touched. I could tell something was off but didn’t want to stop, the result was me trying to endure my way through the pain with a not so healthy erection. Another issue was penis memory lol! After a few weeks of continuous lock up and erection attempts with it unable to get bigger, it almost has a memory. Like knowing it only can get so big so stops before that.

I know after a few years the capillaries don’t fill quite so easily, but nothing a little consistency wouldn’t fix in a few days.

7. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    I would suggest that she might have more reservations about it all and be nervous. I'd suggest it's just a game you'd like to try, it's not permanent, and just ease in slower. Maybe a week or 2 at first, then a break. Then a month, and so on.

8. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    On the contrary....my member seems to have grown, and hardened. I feel like I can smite down a building when I do have an erection. It comes easily without delay!!

Breathe and Domina-na-na like this.
  9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Unless she intends to cage you for a considerable longer period than 4 days, I don't really think it will damage your ability to "get hard".
    It's far more likely to be as Mascara says, that either age or stress is the culprit.

10. Cloverclamp

Cloverclamp Member

Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    I'd think it could be a form of performance anxiety. You spend time locked up and now it's the big show again. You'll be fine

11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Personally I find its all in the mind! If Mrs Chaste takes of the cage (yeah like she would!) It can be a bit hit and miss. I think I get over excited. And if I do manage to get inside her I last all of 5 seconds (on a good day). Fortunately Mrs Chaste finds it highly amusing. Needless to say she makes sure she has had at least 1 orgasm before unlocking me.

Breathe and Panda2010 like this.
  12. chastity_pantyhose

chastity_pantyhose Active member

Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    Hmm we have the same boat..me and my wife also have discussion about erectile disfunction while wearing chastity device...
    But ended up, no chastity....sad....

13. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    That sucks
    Maybe try introducing it later down the road.
    They also have devices that are not ball trap style but require a piercing. Basically a sleeve that stops you from masturbating because it covers the shaft and head but does not stop erections

14. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I never wore a cage until over 65 years old and it has really helped me - a lot! Since I no longer am permitted to wank, my libido is controlled by Her much more closely and, when released, I can perform much better than I have in more than 25 years!

Chaste J. likes this.
  15. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Wife has no need for freaking out. From what I have read recently on the subject, a male must be truly locked with no release or erections allowed for several years before the penis begins to experience atrophy, through lack of use, muscle shrivels and shrinks, essentially no longer able to get erect. For some Key Holders and their subs, that might be a dream come true. But, how many are in permanent lock up for more than months at a time, as in years. ? If your not part of that club, then you truly have nothing to worry about. Being locked in chastity for a few days or even weeks does not cause damage. Stay focused on Her, and you will most always be ready for Her when She needs you.

Breathe likes this.
  16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    The present regimen imposed on me through my KH's wish and the current cage is that whilst I was not allowed to attempt to have erections whilst out for cleaning I am no longer physically able to attempt an erection whilst in the cage as there little more room than to allow me to be aware that i have penis and it is being totally controlled.

When or perhaps I should say IF I am next allowed to attempt to have an erection it will be interesting to see to what extent I am still up to the task if indeed I still am.

17. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Yes, some have a cage where an erection is still somewhat achievable and others like yourself who have a cage that prohibits an erection. I have had both and now wear a cage which allows for no attempt at erection. Penis is completely neutralized. You have been obedient for longer than most. I can understand why you feel the way you do. Is She Ok with you permanently having no more erections ? Please let us know how you do.

18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    All I do know is that other than me being permanently under her control she does not want anything else to be considered permanent because it may put restrictions upon her , which is something she won't tolerate. Whether or not I may lose the ability to get a full erection through lack of practice and her opinion on that ... well all I know so far is that she is aware of the possibility.

Whilst the present cage is comfortable and very controlling and needs not come right off for hygiene the down side of it for her is that she can not see the contents and would much prefer that she can.

The next likely try is metal cage that we have not as yet found with lots of holes small enough to prevent access or the HT2 with a chastity padlock passing thorough it and my PA. the latter is on order

Time will tell.

JiL likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice