Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    On Monday morning when I was at work I recieved a phone call from the Doctors office. He wanted to talk to me about my lab results from my Pilot license medical. Even when the receptionist says "It's nothing to worry about " we still worry.

Perhaps this is why I forgot to stop at the bank for Miss Shelly and was Disciplined for my lack off following her instructions Tuesday morning. This was still no excuse for not doing what I was asked.

As I was driving to the Doctors Office it was slightly uncomfortable on my tender backside but I didn't think it would be a problem since he did say he just wanted to talk. As usuall I had to sit in the waiting room and wait, I found this uncomfortable so I decided to stand. I think the receptionist thought I was Very Nervous about seeing the Doctor. If she only knew.

As it turned out the medical condition wasn't anything serious and could be cleared up with some medication. As we were sitting in the examination room he asked me if he could ask me a personal question. I agreed and he asked me about my cage and how long I had been wearing it. I was a little embarrassed but we had a discussion about how long, how I started wearing it and why. He than said "May I take a closer look at it " I instinctively said "No " It wasn't showing him my cage that bothered me but I didn't want him to see my freshly spanked bum.

The next thing he said to me shocked me. He told me that him and his wife played around with light bondage and discipline and had been looking for another couple to share with. I was speechless at what I heard. I never expected that the Doctor I had know for years had a Kinky side. A few moments passed in silence untill I stood up, undid my pants and lowered my pants and panties to the floor. I instinctively put my hands behind my head and stood in front of him. He took ahold of my cage and moved it around, he even ran his hand over my tender backside. Even as my cage started to tighten I kept my hands behind my head untill he told me that I could put my pants back on. He had a big smile on his face as I left his office. I was sure it would be less than two years untill we say it other again.

2. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    Certainly will always be a memorable visit to the Doctors office I'm sure. Have you told Miss Shelly, and if so, what kind of reaction or response might She have??. Another happy day. lol....Thanks for sharing. You always make me smile.

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I never had a chance to tell Miss Shelly about my Doctor's visit untill this morning when we were having morning coffee together. She just listened with out saying a word. I waited for her to say something but she never did, she just looked at me as she finished her coffee than went to have a shower. This is also the time that I go out and give her car a cleaning, as I was wiping of her car I kept thinking that maybe I had done wrong and maybe I should have just said No to the Doctor and left his office without dropping my pants. When I came into the house MissShelly was just getting out of the shower so I met her with her towel and helped to dry her off. She than told me to go stand with my hands on my head,my nose against the wall with my legs spread wide apart. I remained in position untill she was came up behind me and inserted a Butt Plug into me and said " This stays in All Day, it also sounds like I need to get to know your Doctor." I was happy as I remained against the wall untill she left for work.

tiruh811, Rectrix, bethanise and 4 others like this.
  4. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    Do you know which role have your doctor and his wife in kinky play?
    He is the dom or the sub? Or switch?

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry we didn't get into the details. It just didn't seem right when my pants were around my ankles. I'm sure I'll be talking with him again in the future it must have taken a lot for him to simple mention that to me.

JiL, manintyres and iome343 like this.
  6. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    My My. Can only imagine what may come from this turn of events. Makes me smile every time I think about it.

manintyres likes this.
  7. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    I love your blog. It's one of the first things I check whenever I get to the Mansion. You are living the dream. Like you, I'm not gay or even 'really' bi, but when a past Mistress had me take another man's cock into my mouth I kind of took to it almost right off. Both the thought of pleasing her, and the idea of making a man cum in a way that I know nearly every man really loves. Please keep up the fascinating story of your life!

tiruh811, Mash2214 and Penney like this.
  8. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    That is totally amazing! There must be something in the water up there in Canada. lol I can't imagine myself in such a position with my doctor. You have the wildest times at the doctors. Your story made my day too. Thank you!

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thursday evening after a normal morning at home and spending the day working I arrived home at 7:30. Miss Shelley was just minutes behind me. When she walked into the house I had just enough time to get into my proper clothing. Nude except for Panties and the cage. She just smiled and said "That was quick." It made me feel good that she was pleased with my obedience. She than told me that Terrie was coming over for some special time together, and to go and get some wine and two glasses and take them to the bed room. I did as ordered as I placed the wine in the bed room my Excitment was starting to show behind my cage.

Terrie arrive moments later as I met her at the door my cage staring to tighten as I let her in for as Miss Shelly said "Some Special Time ". She met us at the door looking incredibly hot in a light blue baby doll nighty that I hadn't seen before.

She than said to me "Go outside and clean Terrie's car than you can clean mine since you won't be home tomorrow. When your finished you may wait in the hot tub till Terrie leaves. Now Go " she than gave me a little wave with her hand and smiled at Terrie. I stood for a moment in silence than went outside to do as I was instructed.

tiruh811, JiL, iome343 and 2 others like this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The power to give and to recieve pleasure all at the same time. It's a unique feeling. Thanks for your Kind Words.

Rectrix likes this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks Penny. But I'm a little confused about the comment You have the wildest times at the Doctors. This is the first time anything even close to this has ever happened to me.

12. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Hi Mash, I was thinking of your recent visit when you went but didn't realize that you would be getting a physical. So your doctor saw you in your cage and yellow panties. Now you are back again and this time he wants to see your cage again and tells you he and his wife are into light bondage.

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry I miss understood you. It just sounded like I had many visits to the Doctor with strange results. This was my first and the second was more to talk to me about my cage and give the invitation to get together in the future. I should add he is over 65 and only works three days a week and could just as easily not be working at all if he wanted to so if his alternate life style started effecting his practice he could very easily just Retire. From being a Doctor. I haven't heard anything yet and I haven't called him, have to wait and see what if anything comes out of it. Take Care and have a Great Day.

14. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Chastity, bondage and other "kinks" (lifestyles) exist in all walks of life! Funny how "Doctor, MP, Police officer seen in bondage club" constitutes shock horror headlines and calls for resignation! Especially now in these days of diversity! Live and let live.

JiL and Mash2214 like this.
  15. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    and ...

I hope this story hasn't finished yet

tiruh811 and Mash2214 like this.
  16. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    As a lifelong cocksucker I can attest that one takes to it quickly. I loved the control part, of sucking a man so expertly that he was powerless to stop himself from cumming. My payoff was that warm sweet-salty mouthful that is the male essence.

Jamie's-Locked, tiruh811 and Mash2214 like this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry to disappoint you. But all that happened after was when Terrie left she waved at me, it was about two hours later. I did have a relaxing time in the Hot Tub. When I went into the house Miss Shelly was already in bed , lights out. Sorry.

iome343 likes this.
  18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This last Tuesday after getting Miss Shellys car ready for the day it was a nice warm morning. Miss Shelly didn't have to be at work till later so she relaxed on the deck in the sun for a couple hours. Living in the country has its advantages as clothing isn't required.

I had just spent the last few minutes kneeling between her legs, first I removed all her pubic hair than treated her to a nice oral orgasm. As she was relaxing she had me go into the house and get the black paddle and paddle myself while she sat back gently caressing her self and enjoying the view. Just seeing her touching herself and stimulating my backside caused my own juices to flow and drip off the end of her property. After I was tanned to her satisfaction she had me simply stand facing away from her as she continued to enjoy the Sun and the View.

This is when she said something to me that should be in the thread "Hot things your Keyholder has said to you" she simply said "I have an appointment with your Doctor this morning " My cage became instantly tight. One other thing she added " He knows that I hold the Key to your cage " I remained standing on the deck as she went and got dressed , before she left for her appointment she patted my back side and said "I'll stop by after my appointment. Wait for me on the bed "

On the bed was a blindfold, the spreader bar and a set of handcuffs. I put the items on and waited for her return. Time ticked by ever so slow as a waited and waited. I tryed to fall asleep but couldn't. My Excitment never seemed to leave me as I tested the steel bars of my cage as I waited. Finally I heard the front door open and someone enter the bed room, they got on the bed and on top of me and a wet pussy covered my mouth, it was Miss Shelly, she rode me till she released her passion then released me from my bindings and went about her day without saying a word.

19. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Sounds as if Her trip to see your Doctor went very well, and perhaps your journey will be taking another wonderful turn sooner than later,

Mash2214 likes this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning I convinced Miss Shelly to have a massage on the deck. Ok it didn't take much convincing. To have a massage in the open air, with the sun warming your skin and a cool breeze keeping it under control, with the sounds of birds singing in the background. You get the Picture. It kept me tight and wet as I ran my hands over her back and and buttocks. I was generous with the oil allowing it to run between her cheeks. I gathered up the oil and let my thumb slid into her she shrieked slightly but offered no resistance. I continued to stimulate her rear opening as I massaged her legs with my other hand. As I say my thumb moving in and out of her I hoped that someday she would once again allow me the pleasure of inserting her property into her tightness. I removed my thumb so as not to over stay my welcome and Miss Shelly turned over onto her back. As I started massaging her again she squeezed her testicals hanging from the cage and said. " Thanks. But that's going to cost you you Bad Little Boy " I finished her massage without pushing my luck anymore and returned to the head of the table. She got off the table and simple said to me "Present Yourself" than went into the house.

I was still in position when she came back out side, on my knees legs spread with my head on the deck. She went behind me were everything was presented to her and slid two lubed fingers into my bum. She removed her fingers and pushed my largest Butt Plug against my hole. It took a little while but finally she succeeded in filling my love hole. I felt stretched filled and uncomfortable as she dropped a latex glove onto my back and said " This stays in All Day and tonight it will be replaced with a Cock. Have a nice day you Bad little boy" she than slapped my bum giggled and walked away, I looked between my legs as precum was leaving a small puddle on the deck, it was going to be an interesting day.

Mark Owen, tiruh811, slave_m and 4 others like this.
  21. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    The next post will be intreguing!

22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    At 6:15 I recieved the following text. "On your back on the coffee table legs pulled up, Blindfolded. You have five minutes. " I dropped my panties and ran to the bed room to get the Blindfold, I was in position ready waiting for a few moments before the door opened. I pulled my legs up tightly the bars of my cage were being tested as I tried to get hard. Someone moved to my feet and took ahold of my Butt Plug. I wanted it out of me so bad. I felt them slightly pull on the plug, than quickly removing it. It felt so good to finally have the plug removed but it was short lived as a large cock was inserted in its place. Removal of the plug felt good but being filled by this cock felt even better. They started to pump my bum hole giving me more pleasure. I started to thrust against the cock meeting the thrust driving the cock deeply into me, I could feel myself getting close to Orgasm when the cock suddenly was removed. I pleaded and begged "Please fuck me Please fuck my pleasure hole" but even as I pleaded the cock didn't enter me again. I relaxed my grip on my legs and lowered my legs. My blindfold was removed and Miss Shelly was standing over me with a large cock attached to her. I smiled at her and said " Thank You That was incredible " she gave me a passionate kiss and than went to the washroom.

23. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mash, that was a lovely story to wake up to.

Mash2214 likes this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your Welcome. It was also a nice feeling before going to bed.

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After Miss Shelly made love to me I was extra cuddly when I crawled into bed behind her. Nothing brings two people closer than being made love to by a big cock even when it's the lady giving and the man receiving. I was tightly against her a position that she likes, with my hand gently caressing her breast. As she was relaxing she whispered to me " We have a dinner invitation Friday Night from Your Doctor" the comfort of the cuddle became less comfortable as my cage tightened around me, I had to relax my hold on my lovely wife just a little.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice