How many people here use full steel belts?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by cbsteel67, Feb 11, 2010.

1. MikeLocked

MikeLocked Active member

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    I'm wearing a My-Steel Ergoslim belt - similar to this one on their website.

2. MissyCripsie

MissyCripsie Member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Does the pocket for the penis need to be as short as the flaccid penis? How does the full belt work?

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Ideally yes as this way the penis will still attempt to erect but within the confines of the tube it will ultimately fail although without the discomfort sometimes experienced by ball trap style devices as the erection pushes the device away from the wearers abdomen.

4. MikeLocked

MikeLocked Active member

Local Time:
    As slave stroppy already wrote: The penis sleeve should match the general slaccid penis size. The main difference of a chastity belt compared to a chastity ball-trapping device really is that the belt will not pull on the balls. Instead you feel that the penis tries to grow inside the penis sleeve until it fills it up and that's it. Much better.

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I have a Behind Barz belt. I'm having trouble finding the time to spend getting used to it! I have done a bit bending here and there but still need to sort out the left hip, no rush though. Unfortunately (for our play purposes), our empty nest has had one of its chicks return, we are assured its only temporary though. So getting used to a full belt is problematic! The belt is for the moment in its box and tucked away.

Allen1987 and Dumb1 like this.
  6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    ah well we all experience that joyous moment when one of our dearest decide they wish to return and stop our little love nests in their tracks, the one positive is that at least after Christmas at some point you will have the fun of re-opening that package and starting again. A word of caution is to take your time getting the basics right the belt is paramount to get the shape and fit perfect before moving onto the next section. Everything hinges on getting this section to fit like a glove first. Enjoy the belt and the journey and take it from someone whose offspring have returned more often than a bout of "Herpes" they do all leave in the end.

Chaste J. likes this.
  7. Denver-Bondage

Denver-Bondage New member

Local Time:
    Has anyone every purchase or used this chastity belt? (from DH gate)
    I have used steel ball locking devices such as a steel holy trainer (know off), but not a full belt and found this one interesting. I liked the "Y" strips in the rear instead of a single up the middle. The butt plug seems a bit fun for a short term play...
    Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

8. desiretaps

desiretaps Member

Local Time:
    Denver I own that DH gate belt, I got mine for 300 or so USD, which was an amazing deal. My CC# was also stolen shortly after I used it to purchase so be careful! As for functionality, it's pretty good for a first belt but not perfect, the rubber liner will slip and slide around after some time in the belt but I was not dissapointed with it at all. Mine has 2 cables going across the butt cheeks and is quite adjustable as the assembly is all bolted together. The bottom of the penis tube has a seperate lock for what I would call a 'service hatch' to access the glans for cleaning w/o removing the belt. Also, that belt has a very small anchor point for chaining a piercing to it to further prevent pullout. Once the hatch is locked on, there's no way to get access.

Those features however can pinch and prod an erect penis once the glans bottoms out in the tube, also the inside of the tube looks to be cast metal which is quite porous and a little rough, it can trap odors and urine so I recommend taking the service hatch thingy off every 48 hours for a good cleaning and lube.

Ive worn it with the plug, and once it's locked on, there is no freeing the plug and that is a very intense experience.

I see these now for over 600 dollars.. For 300 it was a no brainer but it may be worth saving another 600, get a measuring kit and order a neosteel.

John likes this.
  9. Denver-Bondage

Denver-Bondage New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your comments!

10. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    The problem of those belts, for me, is that they are not costumize. Where to find a T-MOdel whit a lenght cage costumized?

9cm of cage lenght is too much. I just need something about 3.5cm/4.0cm.

11. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    See https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/new-chinese-belt-experience.22610 for some info on a similar belt but with different rear straps.

12. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Here is my Neosteel Belt:

DSC06899.JPG

Charles3451 and LockedMike like this.
  13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Nice pic.
    What model of Neosteel? And who has the keys? :):):)

14. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Neosteel Masterpiece sports design
    I don't have the keys..

Joroincharge likes this.
  15. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    :):):)

Is your KH a Member here?

16. kevinfranco

kevinfranco Member

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    Do you have the cable rear or arch/total? How's the toilet experience?

17. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have 2 full belts. one with cable and a total.
    I have no problems at all at WC.
    and I do not understand, in fact, what there should be problems with.
    I'm just sitting down and I'll do that. I need to push the cable to one side if I'm going to make a shit ... and then I'll wipe with toilet paper ... it's and can not be a problem .....

18. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    No, but when my KH and I were discussing my first custom made cage, she asked me if I'd wear a full belt! We chose a custom cage instead partly because of the cost and possible difficulty in getting a good fit. That was right out of the blue from a very vanilla KH and it gave me quite a shock, a nice shock but it was definitely one of those "What genie have I let out of the bottle?" moments.

Chaste J. likes this.
  19. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    https://www.dhgate.com/product/newest-y-shaped-male-chastity-devices-adjustable/397407721.html

I have this one which is very similar but a LOT cheaper...After a few mods I have been wearing it constantly since Feb, I changed the two straps to be a crack strap (put some clear PVC pipe over the strap to make it comfortable...it is excellent value and secure...the locks are a bid dodgy and I have ordered some real replacements that are not fake...

The little hatch underneath is sufficient for cleaning, and it also gets used to put a electrode into my pee hole then locked back up...then mistress zaps me while we watch TV if I open my mouth or I stop rubbing her neck.

20. Mistress Keena

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    Hi all,

Female newbie here.

Full confession up front, I am more into female orgasm denial and chastity than male. But I do have a boyfriend and want to upgrade him from a CB6000s to a real chastity belt. I know cages are easy to get and pretty cheap but no matter how secure an anti pull out device is, I can't take a chastity cage seriously if the lock can easily be cut by bolt cutters.

I have two females in long term chastity. One is Susan, who has been in a Tollyboy belt since 2012, 24/7/365 and it only comes off twice a week for hygiene. Her hands are always cuffed behind her back when the device is off. She has tried everything imaginable to induce an orgasm in the Tollyboy but has yet to come even close to succeeding, which enrages her. Long and very complicated story short, she is a horrible human being that should be in prison for life and I never intend to let her have one of her precious orgasms again. The Tollyboy is so effective that she's had exactly ZERO orgasms since being in one while giving me thousands while I laugh at and taunt her. The Tollyboy site says it's 100% effective against vaginal penetration and masturbation and Susan can surely attest to it.

My other female sub is Debra who has been in chastity for 3 and a half years, mainly an older Access Denied and she too can not get access to her clit in order to orgasm. I have given her three ruined orgasms in the last four years and other than that, she gets no sexual stimulation and certainly can not orgasm while in the belt.

But for my wimp boyfriend, who's never gotten to fuck me or even seen me naked, I want a real chastity belt instead of these chastity tubes that can be cut off at any time. When I'm with him, he can wear a tube and if anyone has experience with these knock off CB6000s on Amazon, I'd like to know about them. If I spend the night with him, his hands are always locked in bondage mitts and can't fiddle with the device anyway. He has a laughable little cock and I tried a CB3000 and it's HUGE on him. So any suggestions on a cage that is very effective would be very appreciated although he will join my female sub Susan in a life of real chastity when I find the right one. Any suggestions on that would be appreciated too.

Thank you friends.

Keena

John, sissybblola, cblover2 and 5 others like this.
  21. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    I’d love to get a full bet. My past attempts were horrible. So I’m in no hurry.

Ideally someone in the USA would make a high quality belt at a good price. My understanding is that Locked In Steel was the only such USA company doing so. Am I mistaken?

22. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    I suggest you to put him a Neosteel chastity belt. It will be very effective.

23. LederDame

LederDame Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Neosteel is effective and secure for sure and they offer very interesting additional options.

latexbound likes this.
  24. Guest 9684

Guest 9684 Active member

Local Time:
    I wear the same model as Christophe! I confirm: very effective! I will post a review soon.

Chaste J. likes this.
  25. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Tollyboy also did male belts of similar design but they are out of production ATM though may revive. New owner Richard Davies in is in Oz. Access Denied also closed years ago when owner dis but have recently been revived also in Oz by new company but a bit early days yet to form a view. So for a full belt top of the the range now is Neosteel. Ever bit as good as the Tollyboy if not better. They also do add-ons like remote control electrics for his balls or wherever.

I'd not go for a cheap cb6000 knock-off from anywhere. The are roughly same size as cb3000. If he's that small you'll need something custom to measure. For a cage type, he MIGHT get in a small Mature Metal, or if you want top of range go for Lori: most need piercings but not all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice