Sport and chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Beach-bum, Apr 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Does anyone else have problems with sports and their device. I am a keen cyclist and cannot pursue my interest without removal? Does anyone else manage to overcome these problems.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i dont do sporty thingys but if you do and you has a Mistress that has put a cage on you then you cud ask Her when you want to go on your bike if She cud let you have it off a bit so you can ride it ok. She migt not mind doing that.

Beach-bum likes this.
  3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    I have done many physical things, including exercise with my cage on. While I have never tried riding a bike with a cage on, I have run both on a track and tread mill with it on. And, I have used many if not most of the exercise machines with it on as well. Have you actually tried riding with it on ? Perhaps, if you are cycling in a competitive situation it would not be appropriate to wear your cage. Unless the device is uncomfortable or is a foreseeable hazard as in a competitive situation, I would think you should be able to wear you device while cycling.

Mash2214 and Beach-bum like this.
  4. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Beach Bum,

I am a keen cyclist as well. I find it essentially IMPOSSIBLE to ride safely with a chastity device on. Luckily my keyholder (who is more of an accountability coach) grants me the freedom to ride in a safe manner without my tube.

Of course, I am under strict rules of no erotic touching of my penis during that time. That said, I try to wear my tube as often as my skin allows.

Thank goodness the bright and delightful woman ensuring my chastity is both wise and strict. Never underestimate your keyholder and never fail to communicate openly with them. You'll be rewarded for your efforts.

But be safe! Remove the tube prior to a ride.

Jason

5. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    now sport is really a lot of things ...

but I run orienteering 15-20 km long race with my belt no problems.
    I have swam or no problems and the same with cycling

6. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    You are fortunate ata. There are a lot of factors involved: size of the thighs, type of cycling you do, type of device, etc. The primary concern for me--and should be for others--is what happens if you have an accident on the bike? No one "plans" to crash. But serious cyclists know that crashes are inevitable--it's why we wear helmets.

Imagine if you fall in a crash a certain way and some object pulls at your base ring......it could tear your genitals clear off! Likely? Nope, but I find the risk utterly not worth taking.

Do you do road racing type of cycling? Racing bike, spandex, clipless pedals, average 25 miles per hour for 4 hours? I am curious. I ask NOT to judge, but to correlate the "it works for me" comments with your actual type of cycling.

I can sit on a beach cruiser and toodle around for an hour while wearing my tube. But that's not the type of cycling I do.

If you can, please be specific for the other members. A lot of folks ask this question and have to work out the issue with their keyholders, so a candid discussion may be helpful.

Jason

7. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    I have no issues with a variety of sports - the device even fits under a groin guard/cricket box. However I've not tried cycling.

8. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    life is dangerous .. you can be driven down or there may be 1000 accidents ...
    I have to say I've made a calculus and think about what I'm doing in the belt and what I'm not doing in my chastity belt ..

I understand that some may be afraid of accidents.

I have just returned from a 25 km long walk / run trip in a forest of Denmark.
    I've had the belt all day and I could have come on several occasions but I love life and I enjoy wearing the belt ... so why let it stay home it's my fetish ...

I can not live at home in the house 4 weeks and at the same time I have to work.

for me, the chastity belt is a part of me and my life ...
    but I also enjoy having parties like such
    https://manifest.eu/en/

9. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Used to cycle to work (only 8kms each way). Never found it a problem. I stopped cycling shortly after as I was getting fed up of cycling up 3 steepish hills going home! Since then I've had a 50cc scooter, no problems there!

10. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    @ata: the original poster was talking about cycling....a two wheeled thingy. Your walks in the woods are a comparison to apples and cement trucks.

Just sayin.

SoumisCH likes this.
  11. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, I know that there is a difference between cycling and walking, but there is as much difference in cycling in forests or on roads. I also wrote that I could ride my sports belt ... but My bad back just can not hold it. (is erected 4 times for diskopolis)

12. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    I cycled 18000 km in chastity devices. (ht2, mcn contender and now Looker 2) some chaffing at first but now I don't think about it anymore. Ht2 wasn't ideal for cycling but with the other two no issues. I commute every day (32k total).

13. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    Road bike. 300m elevation difference daily. Fast pace with cycling clothes.

Iron78, Beach-bum and jasonpatalonis like this.
  14. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    @Love&Passion: Thanks for being specific. I am amazed. I genuinely wonder now what the difference is. As you point out, yours is serious cycling. I would say the same for me. I believe you, and I believe me. So I admit to being at a loss as to why our experience would be different.

Perhaps device type. Perhaps body type. Heck, even my "bare" genitals are an encumbrance to me on the bike. I don't mean sitting on them. There's just too much stuff moving back and forth. And I am NOT exactly well-endowed.

What might be interesting is that I actually WANT to be able to ride in my chastity tube. For a few reasons: first, it would save me from having to remove and replace--which takes time. Second, while being locked isn't the be all and end all, it DOES please me to be locked and I know it pleases others that I am locked. Third, I think it's proper that others appropriately learn of my chaste status. And I think cycling in spandex may be a somewhat appropriate way for that to happen.

Thanks for posting.

15. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Road cyclist here. I've gone through a few saddles over the last 5 or so years, trying to find something that's more comfortable on my man bits on the longer rides. I found that after 25 or 30 miles, either my ass or my junk would fall asleep.

A couple of years ago I found the Selle SMP TRK, and it's fantastic. It is a split top with an "eagle beak" shape that's fits well for me. Selle SMP has a lot of options - almost too many, if you know what I mean.

I haven't tried riding in a device yet, but last year I accidentally rode out with just the cuff ring on, and a 15 mile ride around town was fine. I'll be trying it out with a device soon.

The Selle line is not cheap, although the TRK is one of the lower priced ones, and meant for general riding. I'm going to replace it with a better quality one (leather or microfiber cover for more breathability).

16. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks all for the amazing advice, am going try it out on a short ride. I do both road and MTB. So will be interested in the difference. @Tom Allen that saddle looks amazing!

17. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you, I am off out to pound the roads!

Love&Passion likes this.
  18. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    I'm not a cyclist so I have no idea what seat would be the most comfortable. But looking at the picture. The Selle Smp Trk looks like it was indented by a guy that is huge or wears a cage and isn't telling anyone. I can't help but think that riding in the NUDE with this seat would be Very Interesting LOL.

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When I read the title of this post I thought it was about All Sports not just cycling so what I'm going to add may not be fitting but humoures.

I don't cycle but I do curl. And since I'm caged all the time I find a way to make it work. Well this winter I was curling in a mixed bonspiels ( men and women ) when a lady friend on the other team said to me after I slid out while shooting my rock. She said. " I love watching you slide because your package shows so nicely ". This lady doesn't know that I wear a chastity cage but your cage or bulge can be much more noticeable when you do sports because of the different positions you get into. Not that having a bigger bulge would hurt any Mans Ego. Just some of the exciting moments you may experience being Locked.

20. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    The trial cycle went ok, learnt something the HT2 is ok dry little discomfort. However on a bumpy descent it worked its way off. I messaged Miss and said I’ll go home and put the next ring down on. She put it down to trial and error and said that’s why she didn’t take the keys straight away.

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I can't imagine that if your cage worked its way off that your weren't in some discomfort. You know with one testicals in and one out. Ouch. It's nice to see that your working it out and not just giving up on being locked. It's people like you that are committed to making chastity apart of their everyday life that will make it more common and expectable to wear a chastity cage. Good For You

Beach-bum likes this.
  22. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    I was to focused on the steep descent possibly the fresh Vaseline applied to prevent chaffing help dislodge. But I’m back locked in the next ring down and it not too tight. 45 mm rings have been agonising in the past but the HT has a completely different shape. I may learn to love it lol.
    Thank you I want to carry on.
    I have my reasons, for my interest and then once you delve into it there’s so much too it. My initial interest was to give myself orgasms not take them away. I’ve suffered with delayed ejaculation for all my adult life rarely able to come through PIV, it’s ok for a short while in relationships. But eventually they get insecure or I get frustrated and begin a cycle of self destructive behaviour. I found abstaining allivated the problem a little and after have an interest in Femdom since as far back as I can remember, now I’ve reached an age of a little maturity I can understand some of the dynamics in D/s and vanilla. This is my third time I’ve come back to chastity after dipping my toes in last year and in 2013. I’m single but chat to some amazing people on fetlife and realised there is so much more to sexual behaviour and orgasm. I hope it makes me a better and happier person my periods chastate.

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. tucker80

tucker80 New member

California
    Local Time:
    I wear a Mature Metal Queens Keep and I have no problems running, biking, or working out at the gym. Back when I was wearing a CB6000 or CB6000s, it was quite difficult and uncomfortable. The big difference with biking is that the back ring of my device is a lot smaller in diameter than the plastic devices and so it's not "in the way" nearly as much when sitting on the bike saddle. I highly recommend a custom fit metal device. It never really needs to be taken off and it's easy to keep clean.

Mash2214 and Beach-bum like this.
  24. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For an upright bike (hybrid, cruiser, etc.), here's another good one; Hobson Easy Seat. It's a noseless, split saddle. I put one on an old hardtail MTB that I converted to a street bike, and it's really comfortable. I tried to use their "Pro Hub" style on a road bike, however, and it was a total bust.

For non-cyclists, it's hard to find a really good saddle. They are something like chastity devices - some are fine for weekend play, but don't work well in the long term. Saddles are similar - you can ride on anything for 10 or 15 miles, or cruising 5 mph along the bike trail. But a good road saddle is hard to fit because once you're out 20 or 30 miles, you need something that won't cut back your blood flow or pinch important nerves.

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  25. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Best saddle I had was many years ago, well before chastity and Mrs Chaste! It was a Brooke's leather saddle and like a decent chastity belt once broken in was incredibly comfortable. Now whether I'd like to do one of 50 mile bike rides on it whilst in chastity that's another matter! My cycling days may be behind me now but not chastity!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice