I'm free!! Wait..., what?!?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Giveitup, May 1, 2018.

1. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    So I go to work all locked-up this morning, determined to set a new personal best in 10-days, or so. This afternoon, I go to men's room for a sit-down pee, and when I go to stand-up, I look down, and one of my boys has made an escape!

This has never happened before, and I am going on a year of experimenting with chastity, using four different cages. With a meeting in 3-minutes, and no key, I'm thinking, "Well F'! Now what?"

I give the cage a tug and ponder manipulating the AWOL soldier back into his barracks... That wasn't happening. Then suddenly I have my dick escape too. Now I have a 5-lbs. chastity cage dangling from one ball! If I had more time?! If I had an emergency key?! Now I'm really screwed. If it wasn't so comical, I'm sure it would have hurt more, but in the desperation of the situation, another firm tug, and I was free!

Interestingly, I've worn a 45mm ring with all four of my experimental Chinese cages, but with the last purchase, having learned from reading this board, I bought the next size smaller 40mm spare ring. I tried it over the weekend - and with much work, got it on, and... got it back off. I can get a fingertip under it when flaccid, but I was scared to death of edema (which sometimes happens overnight) and having to call the firefighter/paramedics to cut it off, so I went back to the bigger ring. Now, now I am wondering...

2. briv1016

briv1016 Active member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    5lbs? Damn, she's got you on lock-down.

Anyway, keep using the 45mm ring. If slip-out becomes common then switch to 40mm. Also keep in mind that summer is fast approaching (in northern hemisphere) and that's going to affect things.

Giveitup likes this.
  3. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    Okay, so I took a bit of "literary license" with the 5-lbs... :)

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    its not always the ring that can cause an escape. Tube diameter in relation to the ring can cause this also along with the cage to ring gap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice