Thrills and hardships of a man wanting permanent lock up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Truly Tasty, Apr 27, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Long term member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    After spending a few days on this amazing site I've decided to begin my own journal to get the opinions and encouragement of like minded individuals. So here goes...

My Story, to make it short, is one of wanting to be in chastity 24/7 however My Love does not seem to understand this or simply does not want to participate so I only am caged when My Love tells me I can.
    My last lock up was for 9 days it was amazing, My Love needed to be satisfied, also sadly, wanted me to orgasm. That was 5 days ago and today it is very difficult to keep my mind off of the fact that I feel the need to O again, I have the evening to myself and am frightened that I will not be able to control myself while My Love is away.
    I want so badly to ask her to lock me up but am afraid I'll push her away, I do not believe she fully understands my desire to have her control my orgasms.
    I love her more than anything however i feel much closer to her when I am her pet.
    Any advice on how to deal with this would be appreciated.

2. Mousey

Mousey Active member

Local Time:
    Your story is fully understandable and im sure alot of us have been there before. The best thing you can is talk and let things slowly go where they go.
    As for how your feeling now just try to get back to the head space you were in while you were locked up

Penney likes this.
  3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    @Truly Tasty If you "Truly" want to please your love, why not do as she wants ?????

slave_m and nonerect like this.
  4. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    My advice is to be open and honest with her about what you need and what you want. Easier said than done.

It's much easier to give your partner the pleasure they want, in the way they want, when you feel sexual fulfillment. For me, sexual fulfillment revolves around orgasm denial and it sounds like it's the same for you. My wife has no innate desire to deny me orgasm and is not by nature a domineering woman. She is, however, interested in us having a mutually satisfying and fulfilling sex life.

It's often bandied about that one should just do whatever their wife/gf/kh wants sexually and be satisfied with that. This assumes that she doesn't want to know your needs/wants and is not interested in your fulfillment and is entirely self-centered based on mutual agreement.

I think it's much more common for a wife to be interested in what their husband needs, especially when the husband is enthusiastic and passionate about giving them what they need.

Tell 'Your Love' that this is something you feel you need in your life in order to be sexually fulfilled, and that you want to be everything she needs you to be and this is one way to help you do that.

Of course, this assumes that you are just as, if not more, interested in fulfilling her needs as you are in having her fulfill yours. If not, well, then I'm sorry I can't help you.

Mash2214, Rectrix, Breathe and 3 others like this.
  5. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    The advice is this thread is sound - communication is the key. There needs to be give and take from both sides. Have you asked what she wants? Maybe ask her to write a letter about what she wants from the sex side of the relationship? Depending on the frequency of how often you have intercourse, you may be able to combine tease and denial in between sessions (which heightens the "chastity" feeling) and bang her like a man and cum (if that's what she wants) when you have a session. Also, you don't necessarily need a cage - I don't use one.

nonerect likes this.
  6. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Very well said, Thank you.

nonerect likes this.
  7. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks, unfortunately if I'm not locked I just get the relief "the easy way"

8. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:

9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with @Mistress B , do as she tells you. If you want her control than you have to accept it might not be what you want. With time she may indulge you beyond your expectations.

Shaba likes this.
  10. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Makes perfect sense

11. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I got through last evening without touching myself, My Love could tell as the minute I crawled into bed and felt her soft skin I instantly got hard, she never said anything just touched it and cuddled up, by the touch I knew she was saying "good boy". My Love can always tell when I have released my self just by looking at me, the guilt is written all over my face.
    This morning I woke up to a hard on and couldn't lay beside her because it would have never subsided, I've let her sleep as soon as I hear her stirring I'll bring her coffee and rub her feet while she reads and has her coffee.
    Have a great day! I'll let those who are interested know how things go!

Mash2214, Rectrix, Breathe and 2 others like this.
  12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    As always its down to communication.
    perhaps you should have if you didn't outline what your fantasies hopes and dreams were that led you to ask her to become your keyholder. I think its only fair to let her know where you are coming from and what your motivations are, what drove you to ask this of her..

If she takes on the role of KH at your instigation and embraces it she will in a short time want full control. Then as she becomes more comfortable with the role she embraced for you then fully expect it to become more about her and her aspirations for you both ... and of course ..your new reality.

Which may or may not be as far removed form your original hopes than you could ever have imagined.

I hope it works out for you both.

13. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    You are absolutely correct! When she got out of bed this morning and came into the kitchen (I didn't get the chance to rub her feet) I was making her a coffee when she noticed that I had shaved and trimmed down below (we have a rule that I be naked in the morning until she says otherwise). She told me I did a good job and she likes the look of it, her next quote was "I know you prefer when it's locked". I seen a window of opportunity and took the chance.
    I told her that's not necessarily true, I want her to have what she wants and if me being out is what she wants that's fine but if you're not using it, even if it's only looking at it and squeezing it then that's when I would much rather be in my cage so I am not tempted to ejaculate, I told her when I do that I feel like I cheated, which is the truth.
    Conversation ended on that note, we will see what today brings, gotta go My Love is calling!

tegelad, Mash2214, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  14. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    There is this thing called self-control. It requires effort. Save yourself for her, and she'll notice and like it.

Breathe and nonerect like this.
  15. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    So this evening is amazing, my wife is having a girl party. I'm making drinks, serving food, cleaning up after them. My Love has nothing to worry about!
    No cage but it doesn't matter, this is showing her my devotion, I love her and want to make her friends jealous of how attentive My Loves pet is!

Mash2214, nonerect and Panda2010 like this.
  16. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Love was very happy with my behaviour last night, we had some good cuddles this morning and I got to rub her back for a little while and for a reward was allowed to edge myself for a short time.
    We are spending the afternoon cleaning our yard, My Love is very happy today, so am I, with my focus on doing the things My Love wants.
    My Love did tell me this morning that she knows I'm frustrated and promised me that I could give her a full body massage tonight. I asked her that not to allow me to orgasm but I would very much like to please her.
    Thanks for all your advice, it seems to be working!

17. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    Could you talk her into cuckolding you?

I am certain a well endowed Bull such as myself could easily keep her satisfied and needing little attention from your well secured parts

Ask her you might be surprised to her reaction. At least ask her to try it once and see if it’s good compromise. You get permanent chastity and she gets satisfying sex with a well endowed bull

AprilC likes this.
  18. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    No, cuckholding is not a part of our lifestyle

Breathe likes this.
  19. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    Don’t be so sure. She might find it full-filling

AprilC likes this.
  20. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My reward last night was amazing. I spent an hour giving My Love and full body massage and two orgasms and I was privileged to have a ruined one!! I'm a lucky pet!

21. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I like you enjoy being locked and denied and my wife loves her cock and making it cum, it’s all about her so if she wants me to cum I will cum if she doesn’t then I won’t. She however loves me being locked up so it’s only avalable when she wants it out.
    I don’t touch her cock very often any more, she cleans it in the shower every day before it’s locked back up.

Panda2010 and Truly Tasty like this.
  22. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you have the perfect arrangement, good for you! Make sure to keep her pleased and thank her every time she lets you please her

23. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    As time passes and your wife becomes more comfortable with things and has a better idea of what she wants out of this lifestyle, you might consider mutually developing a contract with her. It is just one way of dealing with expectations, outcomes, consequences, or anything the two of you feel is important or necessary. On the other hand, some find trying to follow the terms of a contract way too much to deal with. It is just one idea on that might help you deal with your new situation better. Best to you both.

Mash2214, nonerect and Truly Tasty like this.
  24. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Day three since My Love permitted me a ruined orgasm and I woke up this morning hard as a rock. My mind is in a wonderful state, that "high" I get when I crave relief but know that I can not, not without permission and I'm to afraid to ask, My Love does not like when I beg.
    She can tell when I'm going through this, she tells me, "You having a hard time?" And usually giggles at me, I do think she enjoys this but does not fully understand her role or why this thrills me so much.
    All I can think of is the next opportunity to please My Love, I don't care what it is, back rub, foot rub, washing her in the tub, shaving her legs, painting her toenails, it doesn't matter, right now all I can think of is her and how much I adore her and I so badly want to pamper her.

25. Truly Tasty

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    A pleasant surprise this morning...
    My Love and I usually wake up at the same time. Our routine is that I get up and turn the coffe pot on and while it's brewing, we spend a few minutes cuddling and caressing each other. After the coffee has brewed I get up and make our coffees and deliver My Loves to her in bed so she can relax a little longer.
    This morning My Love had to get up a half hour early, same usual routine except when she got her coffee she instructed me to stay in bed and edge for the half hour while she proceeded to get ready, "No orgasm, get yourself to the edge and stay there until I tell you to stop." It didn't take me long and I got to enjoy the frustration for the better part of a half hour, I was check every once and a while to be sure there was no ejaculation, when my time was up I was inspected and instructed to get up and get dressed.
    Of course I thanked her as always for allowing me to heighten my frustration level, she said it was a reward for the bath I will be giving her this evening, something for me to look forward too.
    Thank You My Love!

Mash2214, Rectrix, Breathe and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice