Making the bed

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PouchPantyLover, Apr 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    There are things we do in an FLR that some would argue is either self serving or something we would want to do. For example I like to cook and I'm better at it than my wife. She did more of the cooking before our FLR because that was our roles. Now that I do almost all of the cooking, one could argue I'm simply fulfilling my own desire to cook. So I'm curious what you all do that is 100% for her. While I have a handful I can think of, the hands down best example is that I make the bed every day. Not just throw a cover over it, but full blown hotel style make the bed. In my entire life I never made a bed unless I was putting freshly washed sheets on. Even then I was pretty sloppy at it and can count on one hand the number of times I did it during my marriage. I mean why make a bed when it's just going to get messy the next time you sleep in it. She loves the well made bed. Just walking into the room is a different experience for her. There is no chore I perform that is more expected than making the bed. The quickest way to bring down her wrath is to forget to make it. Every time I make that bed I feel submissive and I feel her power. What is your chore or service that fits this criteria?

joe01, Mash2214 and LadyMoon like this.
  2. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    Here are my outside the bedroom or "public" commitments

1. I walk much faster than her, and had a habit of leaving her in the dust in stores and parking lots. Now I alway walk behind or beside her no matter what her pace is.

2. I always bring her food to the table along with silverware and a drink.

3. If I get home and dinner is not started it is always my responsibility.

4. I always at least attempt to help her with her coat and purse when we are leaving for somewhere.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    well if dint make the beds id be in dreadful bother. and all the other things as well.

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I make the beds, and change them weekly. I cook dinner twice a week. I'd do more, but my cooking isn't too great and two is probably more than enough.... I bring tea in bed every morning.

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  5. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I make the beds most days, some days we are in a rush and they don't get made but Mistress lets it slide.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    I never use to make the bed Ever. When I started submitting to my Wife 8 years ago making the bed was one simple thing I did to please her. I've done it ever since

PouchPantyLover and Breathe like this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    One thing I would say that I do that is just for her, I don’t like, and non sexual...starting her car in the winter.

Ok it doesn’t sound like much, but getting up when you don’t need to, getting dressed and getting into a cold car in minus degree Wisconsin winter is not fun.

Some things I do not cause I enjoy them, but because I’m weird and need it done my way. She’s absolutely awful at doing dishes. Not awful that she won’t do them, but awful that they don’t get clean. I end up going through them all and rewashing. She’s also a terrible cook, she follows recipes but substitutes things that she doesn’t have(but they aren’t similar) lol. But I enjoy cooking. I do my laundry, but I just find it easier putting it away if its already separate (she doesn’t like putting hers away it gets stacked).

Because of my ocd like demeanor, cleaning and organizing is something I am good at and rests with me.

Starting her car in the winter is definitely all about her though.

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Good one, that is one thing I don't do for her in winter, heated garage. She also has command start on her car. Now that summer is come, while that is a different story.

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    An interesting thing about "Making your Bed " I just say I think it was a USA General/Marine give a speech on Starting the day with Making Your Bed. It was very Good.

10. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    My wife would always make the bed, but now that has changed. More and more she sees the domestic chores in the house as mine, which is maybe to be expected now that we have both signed off my new job description as her Maid and Personal servant.

Ever morning, Jane gets up first to shower, while I remain in bed. Leaving the room, she drops her PJ's and panties on me or the bed for me to take care of. Her PJ's are folded and returned to under her pillow.Her panties are taken away to be hand washed, dried and folded neatly back in her underwear draw.

After serving her breakfast in bed and while she gets ready for work, it is my responsibility to make her bed, before cleaning the kitchen and waiting to see her off to work at the door.

I do most of the housework and menial cleaning up after meals, it is not maybe the tasks per se that make me feel humbled and submissive, but more the way that Jane now talks to me or just expects my servitude. Having run Jane a bath and while washing her back, Jane told me off for not cleaning the bath properly, and even had me run my hands around the bath underwater to feel where I had missed.

I apologised and promised to do much better next time.

11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Making the bed was one of the very first things I did when we formalized my submissive role. The step beyond that she really loves is that I change it fresh and wash the sheets etc every single week; I've noticed she likes to be worshiped on that fresh bed too. Motivation!

The one that is totally for her though is that I meet her with her first fresh cup of coffee each morning at the foot of the stairs on my knees as she comes down. When I hear her walking on the floor or hear the water in the bathroom that's the sign to get her coffee ready and kneel for her. "Good morning Mistress."

12. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    My morning routine is to make and take her coffee to her at 6:15 sharp... every morning. On weekends when she sleeps in I take the coffee to her when I hear the water run from the toilet. Then I make the beds and cleanup the kitchen and generally start a loud of laundry. All before she leaves for work.

Then I have to water her vegetable garden. I pretty much have taken over cleaning up after she cooks and we eat. She prefers to cook but I do much of the prep work before she gets home if I know what she has planned for dinner. I sweep the stairs almost everyday (why do the stairs collect so much dust?) pretty much have taken over all the house hold duties. I want to hand wash her bras but she won't let me.

In the beginning of our chastity lifestyle for us I was pouty about having to do all the chores... but then that is what I wanted and now I have gladly accepted my role.

I have heard it said in here many times... 'Be careful what you ask for'.

13. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I make coffee, then wake her up, make breakfast, do the dishes, make the bed and change the sheets. I vacuum the carpets, and with her help, I want to start doing the laundry. I know I don't do enough and I want to do more because she is so good to me.

My blog https://imhersubmissivehusband.wordpress.com/author/cincy34/

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  14. simplysub

simplysub Junior Member

Professional
    Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    In a lot of ways being an "old school" gentleman type--product of my upbringing, a lot of our day to day would be the good manners. Opening the car door. Holding doors. The little things like that. At home I always enjoyed the cooking so I do most of that. We have a weekly cleaning service but the little things along the way keeping the home straight and comfy..mostly all on me now. And I enjoy it!

The funny part of it is friends outside the lifestyle, the wives are so "he's such a gentleman...why can't you be more like him?" The hubs rag me a lot, good naturedly of course. If they only knew the whole story! LOL

15. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    I make the bed unless she's sleeping in and I have to leave for work. I cook every night I come home, then do the dishes, clean the kitchen and living room, then just do some general tidying up around the house, do a load of laundry, etc. By then she's usually ready for her footrubs, then sometimes I get to snuggle with my head in her lap on the couch while we watch some TV or while she plays on her phone. On weekends I clean the whole house. Oddly enough she has taken over mowing the lawn. She says she likes the workout but it's interesting how it fits into her role as the strong dominant one. I'll bring her ice water or a diet Coke while she's doing it. While this all fits the whole submissive thing and that's nice, I found it's a way I can show my love for her and make her happy, and that's what I enjoy most of all

16. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    One of the things I do now, that I rarely did before FLR that She really appreciates, is paying attention to the little details. She has trained me to be much more attentive to the little things I would do (or not do) to aggravate Her. Things like leaving crumbs on the kitchen counter, not rinsing the dishes in the sink after dinner, not refilling the water in the Keurig machine when it gets low, not making the bed in the morning, leaving my shoes in the middle of the floor when I take them off......the list could go on forever!

I am now trained to avoid these little irritations that would make Her angry.

Rectrix and CJ's hubby like this.
  17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:

18. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I must admit I'm pretty happy how things are turning out.

19. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's great to see you guys pitching in and doing some of her Chores!

20. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Thanks, Miss Amanda. IMHO, unless a man's chastity is developed and manifested in his intimate relationship with his wife and his service to her then it is just a sex fetish.

Allen1987 likes this.
  21. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    She expects Her coffee to be ready immediately upon awakening, so I setup the timer coffeemaker each night. She is up and in the bathroom before me, so I get up and make the bed while She showers and then I get in the shower while She dries Her hair and applies makeup. As I exit the shower, I put Her cage on and insert the lock for Her. She clicks the lock shut and gives it a tug to remind me of Her control.

Then, when She exits the bathroom, She lays out my lingerie for the day on the bed, but if I have not made the bed, I get only a pair of men's boxers laid out to wear that day. Making the bed is therefore a very critical part of my day and the very first thing I do upon awakening!

Mash2214 likes this.
  22. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    I too was already doing the cooking and enjoying it before our FLR. But at that point she would do the dishes. Now I do the cooking and the dishes.

I never used to make the bed. Now I always make the bed.

I never used to shine her shoes. Now I always shine her shoes.

But the chore that most makes me feel submissive is hand-washing the previous day's bra and panties every morning.

Allen1987, Mash2214 and Rectrix like this.
  23. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    I feel the intended rebuke of "her chores", however that's not what this thread is about. She never made the bed either. That's why I brought it up. She loves walking into a room with the bed made. I discovered this by making it the first few times and being complimented for it. Now laundry is a different story. Pre-FLR that was "her chore". I might do one load of laundry a month at the most. Maybe on occasion help put stuff away after she folded it. Now I do all of the laundry per her demand. I hate laundry, it sucks and it's never done. Still whatever she demands I do, I do.

24. Danwild69

Danwild69 Member

Local Time:
    That is the first thing I tried to do to be submissive - We have an adjustable shower head and after showering myself I always adjust it back to where she likes it. Another example of trying to show her who is the boss!

25. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, I'm not allowed to make the bed, I'm rubbish at it apparently! And also she actually likes doing it! Funny woman! Mind you she's rubbish at emptying the bins and cleaning them and I actually enjoy that! At least I know my place as bin monitor!

Allen1987 and Mash2214 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice