Has chastity caused you to become interested in ball busting?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sarah8, Nov 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    I've never really been into pain play other than being spanked but since we've started playing chastity games I've developed a fetish for ball busting. It kinda started slowly just because his balls were the only thing accessible while he was caged. Then we discovered that he liked it rougher and rougher. So now sometimes he asks me to squeeze them. Like really hard.

Even when he's not caged we do it sometimes. This week he's been unlocked taking a break after our last chastity game and I've been waking him up about 10 minutes before his alarm goes off with a morning blow job. Well I'm not a morning person and dispit how much he loves them I'm not into anything sexual that early. So it's already become a chore. Today I thought I'd try something new so I woke him up by squeezing his balls really hard. Just how he likes it.

He absolutely loved it. I followed it up with a hand job and he came so loud it was awesome. Aside from him telling me how amazing it was repeatedly as he was getting ready for work I could tell he had a good orgasm because he was unable to move for a while after it was over. Total sex coma! Lol

So it got me wondering if anyone else has developed this fetish after getting into chastity play?

2. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    My wife does like busting my balls, but it's not to the point of being a fetish. I do like it, and like her squeezing hard!

Sarah8 likes this.
  3. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    oh I really don't like it they are so sensitive yeow

4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think the great thing about being chaste is that it makes you want to explore other avenues of play even if they don't sound like they'd be that pleasurable. My balls are quite sensitive after extended lockup but I would still give it a try if my mistress wanted to try ball busting. Mistress has found that on occasion she likes to torture my nipples. I used to hate when she'd squeeze them really hard before I was ever caged. Now, even though it still hurts I love when she squeezes the hell out of them. I guess not so much for the pain but more or less the emotional feelings I get from her dominating me. A lot of times I think the pleasure for us comes more from a deep emotional need for control versus the actual physical feeling of the act.

Rectrix and SmartandObedient like this.
  5. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Story sounds the same ... neither of us had no interest in "pain" (ball busting particularly) before chastity play ... but now whether locked up or free, I really enjoy my balls being handled "rough" and she is starting to find joy in doing it.

slayergirl, Lockedinmetal and Sarah8 like this.
  6. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Busting? No. Light to medium slapping was an occasional treat before chastity but anything more than that was too much.

7. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    I've always loved my balls being busted. My Wife/KH is definitely enjoying it more and more these days. The longer I am denied, the more I enjoy it. The more I enjoy it, the more She enjoys it. The more She enjoy it, the more intense it gets. Vicious cycle, really.

slayergirl and Sarah8 like this.
  8. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    nope...

dkid13 likes this.
  9. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    That's where we were not too long ago. It's was really just a little fondling at first to tease him while we were cuddling on the couch. Then one day he was making jokes during an emotional part of a show we were watching and I gave them a squeeze. He liked it and asked me to do it harder and it's escalated from there. We started a little game where I give him a "squeezing" and start off light and slowly squeeze harder and harder until he can't take it any harder. I realized it was a huge turn on when I had him at his limit and he was stopping me.

At this point It was hot but I was still mostly doing it for him to give him some sexual stimulation while he was locked down.

We don't really get into the domination thing very much but chastity play has definitely added some of that into our sex life. It's just that I'm the one who's always liked being dominated. One of our favorite scenarios to role play involves him going down on me and talking about how he's going to fuck me or how pretty my mouth would look on his cock until I'm about to get off then I admit to him that I've lost his key and I start talking sexy about how sorry I am that he won't be able to cum or even get hard and how I'm such a bad girl. Then he spanks me and gets me off.

Not your usual chastity dynamic but I can relate to having an emotional need to be controled. Plus it gets really interesting if I'm in a position to squeeze him while he's spanking me. Who's in charge here? Neither of us really care lol.

I didn't really care for it until we started seeing how much he could take. Then I realized it's sort of similar to edging. At first it's just giving a hand job or whatever but after I've been doing it for a while and he's riding the edge it's really fun keeping him right on it and before long im doing it with just a finger or afew light strokes. When I learned that his balls get more and more sensitive the longer I'm rough with them is when it became something I really love doing. Just like edging after I've been squeezing or hitting g his balls for a while I can barely squeeze them at all and he will be reacting like I'm squeezing them as hard as I can.

He uses sign language to communicate that it's to much by grabbing my arm. Lol one of the things I do if I'm in a particularly wicked mood is to squeeze hard enough to get him reaching to grab my arm, then losen my grip until he starts to put it back down. But before he does I squeeze harder again to get him reaching to grab me again. Then I see how long I can keep it going. I think of it as pushing his limits =P

10. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    Haha that's awesome. It really is a vicious cycle lol

danleft1 and dkid13 like this.
  11. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    I had often squeezed my own balls while j/o .
    I used to put an elastic band around my balls , doubling it twice or three times even, this brings my balls way out in front of my body and I can slap them back and forth while j/o .
    This led to asking a pro dom to kick them while not in the rubber band. I really loved it , so arousing.
    I asked several hookers to squeeze them ,and not one squeezed nearly hard enough ,not even hookers advertising fetish stuff.

My only Lady now.never gives me an orgasm. I have always remained in chastity while with her.
    Before wearing my jailbird permanently I used to j/o at home alone .
    Tomorrow my Queen takes the keys to my jailbird .
    This is a very anxious time for me .
    Iv'e dreamed of being under lock and key , now it's becoming real.

12. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    For me chastity came last. It literally was the only fetish on Fetlife that we had not tried or been into. That is the only reason we chose it. We did strict chastity for 5 years and now we are putting it aside indefinitely. Too much going on in all areas of my life and enough is enough after 5 years. :) I was into BB as part of my 47 years of BDSM play, mostly S&M. We did all the other things too, even the yucky stuff so we when did chastity we left those things behind. Chastity was like a vacation away from the hardcore stuff we were into.,

Sarah8 likes this.
  13. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:

I've kicked him some and I like it but at the same time I'm not really comfortable doing it. I can't really tell how hard is right when kicking. It makes me worry I might hurt them in a bad way because of course he'll keep saying harder until he's writhing on the floor. =/

I feel more in control when I'm squeezing them.

I've read a ton of your posts on here and you've definitely had an interesting sex life! Thanks for all your insight!

Although I seem to remember a post saying you were done with chastity not to long ago, then a nice little ruined orgasm put you back on vacation =P. 5 years is an awful long vacation you know. Makes me think that maybe Mrs Vinny refers to chastity as retirement instead of a vacation :p

Be careful not to come out of retirement... I mean end your vacation too soon =P

14. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I wouldn’t say I have ever had a big fascination with it. Sometimes a good hard squeeze or tug does feel good. And sometimes my wife seems to enjoy it. But I don’t think either of us really have a huge fascination with it.

15. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    lol yes it has, glad I'm not alone in this haha :D

Sarah8 likes this.
  16. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    absolutely, ever since we started I liked when she hit my balls or squeezed them.
    Now I am longing for more severe ball play. Will bring it up at our next "talk about sex dinner" ;) Lets see what she says. BCWYWF... ;)

17. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Yes, and it was something I thought looked awful

18. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Nope even the thought of it makes me feel queasy. I have a really high threshold for pain but not down there.

19. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    No, it doesn't really do anything for me at all.

20. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    Yes, another aspect of being a malesub to a Domme

slayergirl likes this.
  21. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I don't like the idea of kicking, squeezing or slapping his testicles except when I put those loopy thingys around his and plug them into the zapper box. It even took a long time to get him to agree to let me try it. When he finally agreed to let me try it, he told me get one that works on batteries and he'd never agree to one you plug in. Even when it came, he took it apart and touched all kinds of meters and stuff to it to see what it was doing.

I use the testicle trap devices on him, so they're out there and it's easy to put the loopy thingys around them. That's the closest I go to 'ball busting', though.

slayergirl, Sarah8 and Love&Passion like this.
  22. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    We both enjoy it. I do have a fairly limited tolerance for CBT and I can't take really intense hits or prolonged sessions but it's definitely a fun aspect of our sex life. I think chastity increased my interest in CBT but I've always enjoyed it. Not long after discovering masturbation I was tying rubber bands around my balls and found I liked the pain/pleasure sensation it gave me.

One of my favorite things she'll do is slap my balls while she's on top. I like the pain but it's also (usually) distracting so I do feel like it makes me last longer. Eventually the pain and pleasure get tied into one and it will push me over the edge but at first it actually prolongs orgasm for me.

She also enjoys slapping my erect cock near the base as well as giving my testes a good hard squeeze.

We've had a few sessions where I'm allowed to top from the bottom so I can give her a good feel for what I like while she explores what she might like doing to me. I've mentioned I'd like to have a CBT-focused session but we haven't yet.

Finally she also likes to squeeze my balls if she's teasing me with my cage on but they seem so much more sensitive during those times that I can barely stand it. She has to squeeze maybe 1/3 as hard to achieve the same effect.

slayergirl, Sarah8 and Love&Passion like this.
  23. Love&Passion

Local Time:
    hahah / that is awesome / i bet he was scared as hell...

It is that "being scared" I am after. Not the pain. That feeling I get when she spanks me with the riding crop and I know it will be a really sharp sting that might in fact throw me off my knees.

24. Love&Passion

Local Time:
    I am after one of those too :) I will mention my recent thoughts to her.

25. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    no way - and I'd dislike getting punched into my stomach, getting my eyelids torn out or having brain-surgery without anesthesia as well (just to be sure!)! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice