Ready to throw in the towel

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Maybe Reluctantly, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Maybe Reluctantly

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    This is my first post, but I'm so frustrated with trying to get a device to work and out of options. So I've been attempting to wear a chastity device for about a year now and the most I can stand it is about six hours. Of course the fantasy is long term denial. Even after six hours, it's hard to pee for a few hours afterwards, and I can feel my junk tingling quite a bit. I worried that my ring was too tight, so I went up a size, but I keep slipping a ball. I've already got the spacer down to the very shortest one. If I make it small enough it doesn't slip, then I start to get real scared that I'm going to do permanent damage to my stuff. My balls are stretched really tight, and my penis feels tingly for a few hours after I take it off. I don't dare sleep it in yet.

The details: I've got a CB3000 (real one), and about four knockoff silicone devices. Nobody makes a real silicone device large enough for my circumference. When I measured using the string technique, i calculated i should have about a 2.25- 2.375" (58mm) ring. The only one large enough I could find was CB's X large 2.25" ring, which seems to fit about right, i can just slip my index under it to the knuckle. I slip a nut though unless I crank it down to the smallest spacer. If i go to the 2 1/8th inch ring, things start feeling really bad after a few hours, and I can tell my junk doesn't like it.

So, I guess my question is this: Is this shit safe, or am I going to end up doing permanent damage to my erections? A doctor once told me that riding a bike all the time would pretty much guarantee impotence because of the pressure on the perineum, so it seems like keeping a ring tightly locked around the same spot doesn't feel like the safest thing. Maybe my circumference is too large to accept a ring? It seems like most people on this forum gravitate to much smaller rings. I've got a fairly average 6" schlong, but apparently a huge circumference for the ring size. Are my balls so high that a ball trap device won't work? Lot's of questions, I'm very frustrated, thanks for any advice!

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    I hate to say it but you may need a custom device. I know thats worrisome when it costs lots of money for something that may or may not fit. But if you take your time and measure plenty of times you should end up with something that fits well. Sounds like you have the diamter of the ring down, the gap between that ring and the cage should be the right distance so your balls dont slip through. The cage diamater can also play into this. If the tube is too small then the gap is bigger. So its not always the distance that can affect whether your balls will slip through. You may also want to look into getting a piercing and a tube only device. So there are options out there, they just cost more money. As for being safe, yes these devices are safe as long as they are fitted properly. Tingling sensations is not good. Shades of purple is also not good. Hope that helps. By the way I have heard the same thing about bikes and impotence though a proper seat can help with that.

3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    If you have access to a 3D printer, a 58mm ring is easy enough for me to create for the cage I designed. PM me if you have a 3D printer and I'll help you out.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    You should not be tingling my down there except for maybe after you've had an extended erection but then the time my should still go away. Your body might be built in such a way that there isn't really going to be a happy medium, small is to constricted and larger makes the security aspect useless. If you're serious about chastity you could always try a full belt and do away with the ball trap devices. Whether the devices are safe or not is up in the air in my opinion. Seems like the majority of people don't have issues but there is no proven medical resource that says chastity cages are safe. I have a genetic issue that effects my penis and I have no idea if chastity is causing me any harm although my penis has changed over the last two years. I currently use a ball trap device but am switching leather chastity shorts and making adjustments so they can be worn full time. If you feel tingling or any sort of pain I would discontinue with your cb device.

6. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:42 PM
  7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    My CB cage literally tried to chew my balls off. After I threw it away I wore a Holy Trainer for two years but now wear a metal device I bought from Ali Express. After a few days my Wife asked me how the new device was. My response was distressingly comfortable.

As for high and tight balls I had the same problem. The only device I was able to wear was the Holy Trainer because of the ergonomic ring. The HT then proceeded to stretch my balls to the point they are now much looser which is why I’ve gone down two ring sizes and I’m able to wear a metal device.

8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
  9. Maybe Reluctantly

Local Time:
    Wow, thanks all! Really appreciate all of the feedback. Yeah, maybe a custom silicon device is the way to go. I'll ping you @JosieLynn Jewel for the 3D print files. everything on Aliexpress, ebay, etc, is too small, nobody makes larger than a 2" ring for some reason.

I think part of this is maybe I've got to buckle down and bear it. How uncomfortable/annoying was getting used to it for you guys?

10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Just a little FYI, the string method of measuring for circumference doesn’t work. Everyone I’ve ever read about seems to come to the conclusion they have larger than average diameter, but when you actually put it in a real ring..it’s not right. There is a reason it is hard to find a ring over 2 inches, almost no one needs one.

The cb3000 looks like a torture device I didn’t even know they still made them.

If you want to get an accurate dimension, go to the hardware store, and for a few bucks you can buy some metal rings of different diameter and see which one fits best.

Good luck

11. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    When I first started about 2 years ago, I had a cheap device with 2 inch base ring. I had awful abdominal pains, thought I had a UTI. Then like you I bought the CB larger rings, still no good. I tried on an off with different devices for months, still no good.

On the brink of giving up, thinking that that rings were too small, or wrong shape etc, I tried one last time. No pain, could wear it for days at a time with no problem.

Your body of course is different, but unless you are unusually large, I would imagine that a 2 inch (50 mm) would be big enough, and that your body just needs time to adjust.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice