one step further, one step backward

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ingwer, Apr 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Sorry for my english, i'm not a native english spoker.

We are a couple in mid 40. Few years ago my wife talked with me to try „that chastity cage which more and more people are talking about „. I agreed. First few times was awful to wear it, but my wife being surprised by my positive change as attitude towards her, encouraged me to wear it more.

One day become a weekend, then a week in holyday, then a week at work and so on, now reaching a series of 90 days of continuous lock.

In parallel my anual number of orgasm start decreasing. She reached her orgasms with my mouth, vibrators and from time to time unlocking me. Last year i have had a lucky 20 orgasms but majority of them was caged. More, at 1 october she forbid to touch her pussy with my mouth and allowed in exceptional cases, just to smell it (generally once a week or at 2 weeks, but was situation when last longer).

At new year's eve I was announced that starting with 1 january I was no longer allowed to see her naked. What has happened. When she dresses i'm kicked out of the room and when teasing me, allways wear at least pantys and a tank top. Even in rare cases when i'm allowed to smell her pussy, i'm allowed to do only through pantys. This year saw her naked just 2 times when we maked love and i had my only 2 orgasms and from october, last week was the only moment when i touched shortly with my lips her pussy, on my birthday, when i was gifted to drink her champagne from the source.

What can i say!? Last decision of her is a step further in our marriage and a step backward for my manlyness, put my life once more upsidedown and fill me with tons of frustration, but i love her more than ever.

I don't know what the final goal is for as. Maybe slowly prepare me for the ultimate step in a FLR relationship, cuckolding. I'm affraid to ask to not provoke the unprovoked. :) or maybe is just a tricky twist of karma (in my early 30 i was bull for 3 couples) :)

Any of you have had this kind of situation?

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Get ready for it, your Lady is taking the big steps on that direction and don't be surprised when it comes.
    Be happy and make her happy servicing her and the arriving bull.
    :)

guest 2942 likes this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM

Just shows, you never know where the path might lead you!

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I'd be worried that she already considers her body to belong to someone else.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It certainly looks like she is preparing for cuckolding. How do you feel about that? Honoured?

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    I might have a different take on this but maybe she is not letting you see her naked to make it more special for when you do get to have sex? Maybe she doesnt let you please her as often because she wants it to be very exciting for you when it does happen, something to cherish. Has she said to you why she has been doing these things? I guess I dont see why you would automatically jump to the conclusion she will cuckold you unless this is something you have discussed. From my understanding cuckolding only works well with couples that communicate very effectivelly. Keeping you in the dark doesnt seem like a good idea.

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice